- Interrupts the user`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- Switches from strength to intelligence, from intelligence to agility, or from agility to strength.
- Current health and mana percentages stay unchanged upon switching attributes.
- When having multiple Power Treads, each of them can be switched individually. The attribute bonuses fully stack.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 7.05 Increased selected attribute bonus from 9 to 10. 6.86 Reduced Boots of Speed cost from 450|
| Power Treads|
|A pair of tough-skinned boots that change to meet the demands of the wearer.|
Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on
Power Treads are an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on . It can also be completed solely with items from the Side Lane Shop The Side Lane Shops are two extra shops located on the Radiant side of the bottom lane and the Dire side of the top lane, near the river. The Side Lane Shop sells certain items .
- The regular stats bonuses (health, mana, armor and regen) are applied to all heroes. Attack damage is based on the hero`s primary attribute. For instance, an agility hero cannot make use of the extra health of Strength Treads and the attack damage, since the agility hero only gets damage when the Power Treads are set to agility.
- Because the Power Treads can be used to switch between the 3 attributes on a whim, some advanced strategies are possible for players who like to micromanage, or wish to maximize their efficiency in a competitive setting. Switching your Power Treads to intelligence before a fight can potentially allow you to cast one more spell. Switching them to strength in a pinch may be used in order to narrowly escape from an attempt on your life.
- Due to how attributes work, if you switch your Power Treads to agility before using a regeneration item, and then back to intelligence or strength when your health/mana is restored, you end up at a much higher total than if you simply used a Healing Salve with your Power Treads set to strength, or a Clarity with your Power Treads switched to intelligence. This is an important skill to keep in mind when using a Bottle with a mana-hungry mid ganker like Queen of Pain. The difference is not enormous, but definitely noticeable in the early stages of the game.
- Conversely, switching to intelligence before casting a spell and going back to strength or agility right after makes you spend a smaller percentage of your mana pool with that spell, as the percentage is calculated with the same absolute cost, but a higher absolute mana pool. This is very apparent on heroes with low intelligence, such as Sven.
- Switching to Strength Treads provides more health if you switch to them when your health is full as opposed to when it is almost depleted. The same is true for Intelligence Treads and mana.
- Movement speed DPS multiplier when chasing Minimum (pursuer MS / target MS) Ratio for Maximum Chase DPS Movement speed (sometimes abbreviated as move speed or MS) is the speed at which a unit can move. Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Attack speed bonuses of multiple Power Treads do not stack.
- There are three ways to assemble Power Treads. Based on which item is chosen, the boot`s initial status is different. The status can be switched freely after purchase.
- Disassembling Power Treads returns the items which were originally used to build it. It is not based on the currently selected attribute.
- One pair of Power Treads grants a total of:
- Heroes who benefit more from attack speed over raw damage generally do better with Power Treads than Phase Boots Item Changelogs Phase BootsBL Boots that allow the wearer to travel between the ether. Cost1240 Bought FromCommon Active Phase Bonus +24 Attack damage+45 Movement speed Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe .
- Offensive Intelligence heroes who benefit more from attack speed over mana replenishment generally do better with Power Treads than Arcane Boots.
Power Treads is an Upgrade item listed in the Common section of the Home Shop. It grants movement speed, attack speed, and a boost to one attribute of its owner`s choosing that can be changed at will via its Switch Attribute ability. This means Power Tread`s attribute boost may be changed to suit a player`s current needs at any point in time.
There are three ways to assemble Power Treads:
The attack speed bonuses from multiple Power Treads do not stack, but the attribute boost does stack.
Movement speed bonuses from multiple boots do not stack.
Ability: No Target
Changes attribute bonus between Strength, Intelligence, and Agility, in that order. Raises the currently selected stat.
Tread switching is a common practice used by players to get the most out of their stats. Conserving Health and Mana are some examples of the benefits of Tread Switching.
- ON will decrease the amount of relative damage taken. (9 Strength grants an additional 171 Health and 0.27 Health regeneration)
- OFF will increase the effectiveness of flat Health regeneration. (e.g. Bottle, Salve, Ring of Health, Urn of Shadows, etc.)
- ON will decrease the amount of relative Mana spent. (8 Intelligence grants an additional 117 Mana and 0.36 Mana regeneration)
- OFF will increase the effectiveness of flat Mana regeneration (e.g. Bottle, Clarity, Ring of Basilius, etc.)
So in practice, turn on Strength treads when taking damage, Intelligence treads when casting spells, and Agility treads when regenerating using flat regeneration (such as Bottle which regenerates both Health and Mana at the same time). When attacking, switch to the Primary Attribute of your hero to increase damage output.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Power Treads