- Reincarnation cannot be prevented in any way. If a hero dies with it, it is used.
- If the wielder has the Reincarnation ability, the ability triggers first if it is usable.
- Revives with full health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life and mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a . Spells and items are not refreshed.
- Provides ground vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a at the death location during its delay. /
- When expiring, restores in the form of regeneration, so it restores 2% of maximum health and 2% of maximum mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- The hero`s max health and mana are checked periodically and the values adapted instantly.
- Since it heals for a fixed percentage over a fixed duration, it does not always guarantee a full heal.
- Damage greater than Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 dispels the effect. from any player (including allies and self) or
- Fully stacks with other health and mana regeneration increasing effects.
|Aegis of the Immortal|
|The Immortal was said to own a shield that protected him from death itself.|
The Aegis of the Immortal (Play) is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be which is dropped by Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 .
- The Aegis of the Immortal cannot be dropped or sold.
- The Aegis disappears when one of the following happens, be it in a player`s inventory, or still on the ground where Roshan dropped it:
- Roshan respawns 8⃢₀ₓ11 minutes after being slain.
- The Aegis wielder dies and reincarnates, using up the Aegis.
- Five minutes pass since the Aegis was picked up by a hero.
- This means it is impossible for multiple Aegis to exist in a match.
- Aegis was previously an ordinary recipe item that contained three charges. After it was removed, it was then obtainable as a droppable item from Roshan.
- In Greek mythology, an aegis that was described as "ageless and immortal" was presented to Zeus.
Aegis of the Immortal (also known as Aegis) drops from Roshan every time he is killed. It grants the holder an extra life. The Aegis of the Immortal is reclaimed by Roshan 5 minutes after it has been picked up or when Roshan respawns. This means that it is impossible to have more than one Aegis of the Immortal in the game at the same time.
The Aegis of the Immortal cannot be dropped, sold or placed in the backpack.
Heroes such as carries and initiators often found in the middle of team fights benefit the most from this item.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Aegis of the Immortal