- The True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is provided within the whole area, regardless of the carrier`s actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura Auras are passive abilities that grant a buff or debuff to units in an area of effect around the holder, or in some cases, over a short period at a targeted point or unit. By which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of Shadow Dance, Smoke of Deceit Item Changelogs Smoke of DeceitB The charlatan wizard Myrddin s only true contribution to the arcane arts. Cost50 Bought FromConsumables Active Smoke of Deceit Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? Yes Recipe and Techies Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Techies 17 + 2.3 14 + 1.3 22 + 2.9 Level Base ` mines under the effect of an Aghanim`s Scepter Item Upgraded Abilities Old Abilities Lore Changelogs Aghanim s Scepter The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers. Cost4200 Bought FromCaster Passive Ultimate Upgrade Bonus +10 Strength+10 Agility+10 Intelligence+175 upgraded Minefield Sign.
- True Sight does not work when the Gem is in a courier Couriers may refer to: Animal Courier Flying Courier Custom Courier Play “One divided against its Self cannot stand.” This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar title or acronym. If an internal link led you here, `s or in Lone Druid Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Lone Druid 17 + 2.4 24 + 2.7 13 `s Spirit Bear Spirit Bear Creep-Hero Level 7 Duration Permanent Health 1400/1800/2300/2700 Health regeneration 2/3/4/5 Mana 300 Mana regeneration 0.5 Armor 3/4/5/6 ( 15/16/17/18) Magic resistance 0% ( 50%) Attack damage 35/45/55/65 ( 85/95/105/115) Acquisition range 500 Attack `s inventory.
- This item`s lore is related to Tidehunter`s god, Maelrawn the Tentacular.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 7.00 True Sight no longer works on illusions. 6.87 Reduced True Sight radius from 1100 to 900.|
The Gem of True Sight is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Arcane Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be .
- Gem of True Sight is a risky investment, due to it dropping on death and potentially giving the enemy a free Gem. Therefore, this item should only be bought when having enough survivability and when other true sight items are not enough.
- Although often purchased by supports, Gem of True Sight is better carried by more resilient tanks and initiators, who are less likely to die and lose it.
- In the early game, when heroes are more stationary farming the lanes, Sentries are a far more efficient way to avoid being ganked by invisible heroes.
- Due to the true sight being a passive aura, it constantly reveals nearby invisible enemies, making it the most cost effective revealing item, hence the heavy drawback.
- Gem of True Sight can still sometime be a worthwhile investment when the enemy has no invisible heroes. It is ideal to reliably remove enemy wards over a long term, as the only alternative item to do this are Sentry Wards, but they can be easily wasted if the enemy ward locations are unknown.
- Gem of True Sight is partially shareable Items Item Sharing Disassembling Recipes Item Sounds Item Grid Changelogs As a rule, items in Dota 2 cannot be shared with other heroes. The purchasing hero .
- The stock takes 10 minutes to replenish.
- This item drops when its wielder dies, unless it has Reincarnation Reincarnation may refer to: Wraith King s Reincarnation Aegis of the Immortal s ability Play “One divided against its Self cannot stand.” This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar title or acronym. If an internal link led .
- Gem of True Sight cannot be destroyed or sold.
Gem of True Sight (also known as Gem) is a detection Item purchasable from the Arcane section of the Home Shop. The shop has a maximum of one in stock and a restock time of 10 minutes before another can be bought.
Gem drops from the carrier upon death. Gem is shareable among all players. Gem of True Sight cannot be sold, placed in the backpack or destroyed.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Gem of True Sight