- The Iron Branch is consumed in the process.
- Creates a regular tree Trees on the Radiant and Dire sides of the map. Trees are a terrain featureSpecial attraction in Dota 2. They make up a large amount of the map, and are very prominent in the forests that at the target point. This tree is smaller than the other trees on the map and has a smaller collision size.
- This means it blocks vision and is treated like any other tree by all abilities which interact with trees.
- Tango Item Tango (Shared) Changelogs TangoB Forage to survive on the battlefield. Cost125 Bought FromConsumables Active Eat a Tree or Ward Charges 4 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Tango heals for twice as long when targeting an Iron Branch tree, using the ward duration instead of the tree duration.
- The particles around the tree are visible to everyone, making it clear that it is a planted tree.
- Often referred to as a GG branch in WC3 DotA as, "Wearing one ensures a Good Game."
- The tree planting ability was inspired by painter Bob Ross who was well known for painting "happy little trees" during his television show. The visual model of the tree in-game also reflects Bob Ross`s style, with small flourishes and flowers around the tree. A month and a half before the tree planting ability was added, a resurgence in Bob Ross`s popularity occurred during Twitch Creative`s The Joy of Painting marathon celebrating Bob Ross.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 6.86 Added an active ability Plant Tree Targets the ground to plant a happy little tree. Cast|
| Iron Branch|
|A seemingly ordinary branch, its ironlike qualities are bestowed upon the bearer.|
The Iron Branch is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under attributes Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be .
- The item is used early game for a cheap boost of attributes and it is then made into a Magic Wand Item Changelogs Magic WandB A simple wand used to channel magic energies, it is favored by apprentice wizards and great warlocks alike. Cost465 Bought FromCommon Active Energy Charge Charges 0 Bonus or a Mekansm Item Old Abilities Changelogs MekansmB A glowing jewel formed out of assorted parts that somehow fit together perfectly. Cost2375 (900) Bought FromSupport Active Restore Passive Mekansm Aura Bonus +5 Strength+5 , or sold.
- Due to how efficient the Iron Branch is gold-wise, it is a good idea, if you have spare inventory slots, to buy as many as you can. If you cannot micro the courier effectively, it is a good idea to leave one space for another item that you will get in the future.
- Plant an Iron Branch to create a tree that traps or blocks enemy movement.
- Iron Branches do not stack in the inventory.
- One Iron Branch grants a total of health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , health regeneration “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 0.14 armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor , attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack , mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.07% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage and 1 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of .
- In the original DotA, Iron Branch`s full name was "Ironwood Branch".
- The happy little trees in the active ability description is a reference to Bob Ross, a popular painter who often used the phrase on his television program, The Joy of Painting.
- The planted tree uses the same model as the Sprout trees and is surrounded by the same effects as a tree enchanted with Eyes In The Forest.
- Typing in `GG` into the shop search bar will bring up the Iron Branch, in reference to their fan name of "GG Branches" due to Dota 1 giving them the description of "Buying one of these will ensure a good game".
Iron Branch (also known as Branch) is an early game item purchasable from the Attributes section in the Home Shop. Although the Iron Branch only grants a single point of strength, agility, and intelligence, the gold cost per stat is highly cost effective. It can also be used on the ground to plant a tree.
The Iron Branch is a very attractive item because of its low cost. It`s always useful to fill up most of your empty inventory slots with branches at the start of each game. Commonly seen items such as the Magic Wand, Buckler, and Headdress all require Iron Branches in their recipe as well, giving you potential build options.
Planting the tree can block narrow paths, allowing the user to escape or trap enemies when using the ability wisely.
All heroes are highly recommended to purchase one or more Iron Branches in the early game to maximize their laning efficiency because it gives stat increases across the board. But past the early stages of the game, item slots and gold will be prioritized for more important items.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Ironwood Branch