|Play "You only miss the water when the well runs dry."|
|Role:||Carry / Escape / Durable / Nuker / Disabler|
|Lore Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Morphling For dark eons the comet circled. Held in :||For dark eons the comet circled. Held in thrall to a distant sun, bound by gravity⃢₀ₙs inexorable pull, the massive ball of ice careened through the blackness between worlds, made strange by its dark journey. On the eve of the ancient war of the Vloy, it punched down through the sky and lit a glowing trail across the night, a sign both armies took for an omen. The frozen ball melted in a flash of boiling heat, as below two forces enjoined in battle across the border of a narrow river. Thus freed from its icy stasis, the Morphling was born into conflict, an elemental power at one with the tides of the ocean, capricious and unconstrained. He entered the fight, instinctively taking the form of the first general who dared set foot across the water, and then struck him dead. As the motley warriors clashed, he shifted from form to form throughout the battle, instantly absorbing the ways of these strange creatures--now a footsoldier, now an archer, now the cavalryman--until, by the time the last soldier fell, Morphling had played every part. The battle`s end was his beginning.|
|Voice:||David Scully ( Responses Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs v • d • e Voice responses Hero responses Abaddon Alchemist Ancient Apparition Anti-Mage )|
Enemies / Self
- Surges with a speed of 1250 and disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Cannot be cast while rooted Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by .
- Morphling is invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing , and his model cannot be selected with the mouse during Waveform.
- Morphling can turn, attack, cast abilities and use items Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be during Waveform.
- Casting Morph Replicate or using Blink Dagger For the cosmetic item equipped by Axe, see Little Blink Dagger. Item Changelogs Blink DaggerBL The fabled dagger used by the fastest assassin ever to walk the lands. Cost2250 Bought FromArcane during Waveform cancels it.
- Does not travel the full distance, when targeting closer than its max distance.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1150 and can be disjointed Shadow Fiend using a Blink Dagger to dodge Phantom Assassin s Stifling Dagger Disjointing is the act of dodging projectiles, or rather, to cause a projectile to fully lose track of its target. A disjoint is .
- The multiplier and stun Stun is a status effect that prevents active actions like moving, turning, using spells or items, but does not prevent passive abilities, such as evasion and Damage Block. Stuns also interrupt spell casts, channeling spells values are not fixed. They adapt linearly in smooth intervals depending on the difference between Morphling`s agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. and strength Strength is the attribute that grants health and health regeneration. For each point of strength a hero gets: 20 Health 0.06 Health regeneration Additionally, strength heroes also get 1 attack damage per strength point. To .
- The values change with each% difference between agility and strength, even when it is just a minimal change.
- The multiplier and stun values also count bonus attributes, not only base attributes.
- When the current agility is 50% higher than the strength, the damage multiplier stops increasing and the stun duration stops decreasing.
- When the current strength is 50% higher than the agility, the damage multiplier stops decreasing and the stun duration stops increasing.
- The knock back uses the same rules as the stun, it stops decreasing when agility is 50% higher than strength, and stops increasing when strength is 50% higher.
- Knock back distance ranges from 100 to 300 units, knock back speed is 1000.
- Checks Morphling`s stats upon projectile impact.
- Morph (Agility Gain) and Morph (Strength Gain) are linked abilities; leveling up one automatically levels up the other as well.
- The toggling of Morph is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Morph does not interrupt Morphling`s channeling spells upon toggling.
- Morph cannot be shift-queued, and unlike any other toggle spell in the game, can be toggled during the cast time of other spells.
- Converts 2/4/8/16 attribute points per second, resulting in the following changes per second:
- Agility: Morphling gains/loses 0.29/0.57/1.14/2.29 armor, 2/4/8/16 attack speed and 2/4/8/16 attack damage.
- Strength: Morphling gains/loses 40/80/160/320 maximum health and 0.12/0.24/0.48/0.96 health regeneration
- Gaining or losing strength through Morph increases/reduces current health by 20 per point as well, instead of only maximum health.
- This means he effectively gets healed when morphing strength, or his health drained when morphing agility. The health loss is not lethal.
- Drains 60/120/240/480 mana on every shift, resulting in 30 mana per second.
- Morph continues to convert attributes even if Morphling is disabled.
- Can be toggled on and off while stunned, cycloned, slept, taunted, hidden, or during Forced Movement.
- Cannot be toggled on or off while silenced, hexed or prevented from acting.
- Toggling one Morph ability on automatically toggles the other off.
- If Morph cannot convert anymore due to lack of mana or attribute points, it stays toggled, but the process is paused until it can continue.
- Can only convert Morphling`s base agility and strength. Bonus attributes cannot be converted.
- The passively added strength and agility are not added to the base attributes, and can therefore not be converted either.
- Morphed attributes are permanent and not reverted on death.
- The passive agility effectively increases Morphling`s armor by 0.43/0.57/0.71/0.86 and attack speed as well as attack damage by 3/4/5/6.
- Same notes as Morph (Agility Gain) apply.
- Replicate cannot be cast on the caster themselves or any illusions under their control.
- Be that as it may, any illusion under allied or enemy control can be targeted, including illusions of Morphling under their control.
- When the illusion is created, this ability is temporarily replaced by Morph Replicate until the illusion disappears.
- Both, the illusion and Morphling have a timer above them, showing how many seconds are left for the illusion to expire. This timer is only visible to Morphling.
- Faceless Void replicates are able to walk inside any Chronosphere. A replicate created from an allied Faceless Void is even granted the phased movement and haste inside it.
- This also goes for replicates from an allied Rubick and his stolen Chronosphere.
- When replicating an ally, the illusion carries the ally`s name, instead of Morphling`s, so enemies cannot tell if it is just a replicate, or the real hero.
- Once purchased, Morphling cannot drop or sell his Aghanim`s Scepter.
Morphling is a ranged Attack range is the range at which a hero may perform his or her basic attack on another unit. There are two main subdivisions of attacks: melee and ranged. Attack range can be extended by agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During that has many flexible abilities, item builds and is leveled as a very strong hard carry. He relies strongly on his attributes, and is an effective ganker The heroes in Dota 2 are defined by the roles that they are suited to play as a combination of their attributes, abilities, and items, and the ways that these shape the game. Although the . Unlike other agility carries that rely on physical attacks, he relies on his powerful abilities to initiate and shift into a state from which he can make a kill. Waveform lets him surge directly forward to a location, damaging enemies on his path, working both as a nuke or an escape. Adaptive Strike is an interesting scaling ability that blasts enemies with magical water while also stunning, knocking back, and dealing damage. Its power is based on either Agility or Strength. Morph allows him to edit his physical being, switching it from Agility or Strength, transforming him into a strong damage dealer or a tank The heroes in Dota 2 are defined by the roles that they are suited to play as a combination of their attributes, abilities, and items, and the ways that these shape the game. Although the . His ultimate Abilities are unique skills that heroes and creeps have access to on the battlefield. They range from simple passive effects, to devastating explosions of energy, to complex, terrain changing feats. All heroes have four or , Replicate, creates a copy of either an ally or an enemy. At will, he can take on the place of that Replicate and instantly surprise enemies.
|Carry Escape Durable Nuker Disabler|
For dark eons the comet circled. Held in thrall to a distant sun, bound by gravity`s inexorable pull, the massive ball of ice careened through the blackness between worlds, made strange by its dark journey. On the eve of the ancient war of the Vloy, it punched down through the sky and lit a glowing trail across the night—a sign both armies took for an omen. The frozen ball melted in a flash of boiling heat, as below two forces enjoined in battle across the border of a narrow river. Thus freed from its icy stasis, the Morphling was born into conflict, an elemental power at one with the tides of the ocean, capricious and unconstrained. He entered the fight, instinctively taking the form of the first general who dared set foot across the water—and then struck him dead. As the motley warriors clashed, he shifted from form to form throughout the battle, instantly absorbing the ways of these strange creatures—now a footsoldier, now an archer, now the cavalryman—until, by the time the last soldier fell, Morphling had played every part. The battle`s end was his beginning.
Aghanim`s Scepter Abilities
This hero is upgradeable by Aghanim`s Scepter. The scepter grants the Hybrid ability.
|+50% Replicate Damage||25||+400 Waveform Range|
|+40 Damage||20||+25 Movement Speed|
|12% Cooldown Reduction||15||+25 Attack Speed|
|+200 Mana||10||+8 Agility|
|Starting Items||Early Game||Core Items||Situational Items|