- Double clicking the item automatically casts it on your team`s fountain Fountain Building Level 1 Health 500 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 190‒199 Acquisition range 1200 Attack range 1200 Base attack time 0.15 Attack animation 0+0 Projectile speed 1400 Collision size , blinking towards its direction.
- Disjoints Shadow Fiend using a Blink Dagger to dodge Phantom Assassin s Stifling Dagger Disjointing is the act of dodging projectiles, or rather, to cause a projectile to fully lose track of its target. A disjoint is projectiles upon cast.
- Cannot be cast while rooted Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by .
- Does not blink See more: Teleport Blink may refer to: Anti-Mage s Blink Queen of Pain s Blink The item Blink Dagger The player bLink Play “One divided against its Self cannot stand.” This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar for the full distance when targeting closer than its max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range towards the targeted direction, instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- Damage greater than 0 from any player (including allies and self) or Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown.
- Since it is a cooldown and not actually disabled, it can be refreshed with Refresher Orb Item Changelogs Refresher OrbB A powerful artifact created for wizards. Cost5200 (1800) Bought FromCaster Active Reset Cooldowns Bonus +12 Health regeneration+250% Mana regeneration+20 Attack damage Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe and Rearm.
- Be that as it may, this cooldown is not affected by Octarine Core Item Changelogs Octarine CoreS At the core of spellcraft are spectrums only the very gifted can sense. Cost5900 Bought FromCaster Passive Cooldown Reduction, Spell Lifesteal Bonus +25 Intelligence+425 Health+425 Mana Disassemble? or Arcane Rune Double Damage Haste Illusion Invisibility Regeneration Bounty Arcane See more: Runes#List Buff icon Arcane Play AbilityNo Target AffectsSelf Reduces cooldowns by 30% and mana costs by .
- Does not get disabled by damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal Damage is any means by which unit s current health can be reduced. Heroes, creeps, ancients, Roshan and fountains are all capable of dealing damage. Contents 1 Damage sources 1.1 Attack damage 1.2 Spell damage 2 .
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 6.83 Blink is now disabled by damage after all reductions, instead of before. ?] 6.82 Increased gold|
The Blink Dagger is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Arcane Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be , and at the Side Lane Shop The Side Lane Shops are two extra shops located on the Radiant side of the bottom lane and the Dire side of the top lane, near the river. The Side Lane Shop sells certain items .
- Using Blink always requires a hero to face the direction before actually blinking, meaning when not blinking straightforward the hero will not blink instantly but after a slight delay depending on its turn rate.
- Having an Infused Raindrop will allow to completely block damages over time like a Radiance and will not reset the blink dagger`s cooldown.
- Initiating Play “They call me Tiny.” This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Dota 2 Wiki by expanding it. Initiating is the capability of Heroes to cripple a group of heroes with strong, large AoE disables rely heavily on Blink Dagger to take multiple enemies by surprise.
- Earthshaker Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Earthshaker 22 + 3.2 12 + 1.4 16 +
- Sand King Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Sand King 22 + 2.9 19 + 2.1 16 + 1.8 Level
- Enigma Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Enigma 17 + 2.4 14 + 1 20 + 3.4 Level Base
- Magnus Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Magnus 21 + 3.2 15 + 2.5 19 + 1.65 Level Base
- Tidehunter Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Tidehunter 22 + 3.3 15 + 1.5 16 + 1.7 Level Base
- Puck Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Puck 15 + 2 22 + 1.7 25 + 2.4 Level Base
- Some heroes can use Blink Dagger to initiate with smaller disables or burst damage, but usually on fewer or single targets.
- Support heroes with low cast animation disables can initiate on single targets for their team with Blink Dagger.
- Split-pushing heroes often use Blink Dagger to elude defenders by blinking into the treeline.
- Heroes with positioning abilities can take advantage of Blink Dagger to force enemies into unfavorable positions.
- In the original DotA, this item was called Kelen`s Dagger, in reference to a Warcraft III item, Kelen`s Dagger of Escape.
- Kelen was a well known rogue in the Warcraft universe, who was known for his ability to escape from any dangerous situation thanks to the help of his dagger.
- Riki and Lion are the only heroes who are missing responses for acquiring a Blink Dagger.
Blink Dagger is a mobility item purchasable from the Arcane section of the Home Shop or the Side Shop. It gives the Blink ability to its holder, improving the hero`s initiation range and escape ability.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Kelen`s Dagger