- Double clicking the item while being at least 1500 range away from the team`s fountain Fountain Building Level 1 Health 500 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 190‒199 Acquisition range 1200 Attack range 1200 Base attack time 0.15 Attack animation 0+0 Projectile speed 1400 Collision size , automatically targets the fountain`s location.
- On level 1, can target allied non-hero units and buildings. On level 2, can additionally target allied heroes.
- Can target any allied unit, except for wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against , couriers Couriers may refer to: Animal Courier Flying Courier Custom Courier Play “One divided against its Self cannot stand.” This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar title or acronym. If an internal link led you here, , Beetles Beetle Other Level 2 Duration 16 Health 8 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 8 Vision range 321 • 321 (F) Bounty 32‒34 Experience 20 Model scale 1.9 Notes UncontrollablePhased Main , Homing Missiles See more: Gyrocopter Homing Missile Ward Level 2 Duration Permanent Health 100 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Vision range 400 • 400 (G) Bounty 20‒30 Experience 20 Notes Uncontrollable NewPP limit report and Spin Webs Spin Web Other Level 1 Duration Permanent Health 100 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 8 Vision range 0 • 0 (G) Bounty 0 Experience 0 Model scale 1 Notes InvulnerablePhasedAbilities: (heroes and illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They on level 1).
- Can target allies even when they are invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing (e.g. Astral Spirit). but not to hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. units (e.g. Phase Shift).
- When targeting the ground, automatically chooses the closest valid target to that point. Prioritizes buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire within 325 radius.
- If the next valid target is a building, it teleports 575 range (250 range if it is a shrine Shrine Building Level 0 Health 1500 Health regeneration 0 Armor 20 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 96 Vision range 0 • 0 (G) Bounty 0 (+ 125) Experience 0 Notes Abilities: Backdoor Protection Sanctuary Main outside of the base) away from it.
- Units can be directly targeted. The effect then chases the unit. Buildings cannot be directly targeted, the ground is targeted instead.
- The targeted unit`s priority is lowered, meaning it is attacked as the last auto attack target by other units.
- During the channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another , the teleport Teleportation is a form of movement in Dota that instantly moves a target from one point to another. The most common teleports are Blink Dagger s Blink and Town Portal Scroll s Teleport. Teleports can be distinguishing destination is marked with a visual effect in the same color as the player and a sound is played.
- Both are visible and audible to everyone. The visual effect is also visible on teleporting invisible enemies.
- Also marks the point on the mini-map for allies. The mark is in the player`s color and lasts as long as the channeling does.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a at the destination point while channeling. The vision lingers for 1 second.
- When the target unit dies or changes ownership during the channeling, the teleport gets cancelled, wasting the cooldown and mana cost.
- Since buildings are not directly targeted, the destruction of the building does not cancel the teleport.
Because of its Teleport ability Boots of Travel is a very effective item for split pushing because of its ability to teleport to allied creeps. In end game situations it is a very powerful item for this reason, and that replaces the need for a player to dedicate an item slot for a Town Portal Scroll.
Tinker`s ability to Rearm Teleport allows him to split push everywhere on the map, and recover quickly at Fountain.
Beastmaster will sometimes obtain Boots of Travel because of the ability to Teleport to his own Hawk in combination with his strong ganking spells.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Patch history Version history edit] Version Changes 6.86 Reduced Boots of Speed cost from 450 to 400 (total cost from 2450/4450 to 2400/4400). 6.84|
| Boots of Travel|
|Winged boots that grant omnipresence.|
Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on
The Boots of Travel are an upgradable item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on . It can be upgraded by purchasing the recipe again.
- Boots of Travels is useful on all heroes during the very late game, where it is needed to make desperate pushes or defenses, especially if one or both teams are dead or away from their bases.
- Upgrading the item improves the Teleport ability. Can be upgraded only once.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2400/4400.
- Movement speed DPS multiplier when chasing Minimum (pursuer MS / target MS) Ratio for Maximum Chase DPS Movement speed (sometimes abbreviated as move speed or MS) is the speed at which a unit can move. Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
Recommended heroesArc Warden Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Arc Warden 24 + 3 15 + 1.8 24
- Along with his Tempest Double, Boots of Travel gives Arc Warden presence in two lanes, and helps him farm more quickly.
- Boots of Travel`s cooldown is be refreshed by Rearm, allowing Tinker to constantly teleport across the map, and back to his base.
- Heroes with high split pushing potential should always consider Boots of Travel.
- Ember Spirit Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Ember Spirit 19 + 2.1 22 + 1.8 20
- Invoker Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Invoker 16 + 2.2 14 + 1.9 16 + 4 Level Base
- Alchemist Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Alchemist 25 + 2.1 11 + 1.2 25 +
- Phantom Lancer Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Phantom Lancer 21 + 2 29 + 2.6 21 + 2 Level
- Timbersaw Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Timbersaw 21 + 2.1 16 + 1.3 21 + 2.4 Level Base
- Meepo Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Meepo 23 + 1.6 23 + 2.2 20 +
Level 1 icon when Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III is equipped
Boots of Travel is an upgrade item listed in the Common section at the Home Shop. It gives the highest movement speed of any item in the game and gives its holder the ability to Teleport to allied buildings or creeps. It is built from Boots of Speed and its recipe. Boots of Travel can be upgraded once by buying the recipe again, allowing the holder the ability to also teleport to allied heroes.
Flat movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Boots of Travel