- Has 30 seconds cooldown for melee heroes and 45 seconds cooldown for ranged heroes.
- The user is invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing , hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. and spell immune Spell Immunity Ally Interactions Enemy Interactions Default buff iconPlay Error sound “ Play Magic shall not prevail! Click to listen— Anti-Mage ” Spell immunity (formerly known as magic immunity) is a modifier during the split time.
- Disjoints Shadow Fiend using a Blink Dagger to dodge Phantom Assassin s Stifling Dagger Disjointing is the act of dodging projectiles, or rather, to cause a projectile to fully lose track of its target. A disjoint is projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel Dispel Removable buffs Removable debuffs A dispel is the term used for a forced removal of status effects. Dispels usually come together with other mechanics and are rarely seen as on the owner upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on the owner.
- The formation of the owner and the illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They is always the same. One spawns on the owner`s cast location and the others randomly on north, east, south or west side each.
- Though the formation is always the same, the owner and the illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Provides 1000 radius ground vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a for a second upon cast.
- Recasting this replaces the illusions from the previous cast which are currently under the owner`s control.
|An axe made of reflective materials that causes confusion amongst enemy ranks.|
Manta Style is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Armor. Be that as it may, it requires an item from the Secret Shop The Secret Shops are located near the center of the map. One Secret Shop is in the forests between the top and middle lanes, on the Radiant side. The other is in the forests between to be completed.
- The Manta Style is not effective on ranged heroes excepted with heroes with attack modifiers that works on illusions like Luna Moon Glaive bounce, Drow Ranger`s high agility and Morphling which mostly buy stats items that benefits illusions.
- Doesn`t work with Lone Druid`s Spirit Bear.
- The illusions can be used to scout to secure your farming, prepare a gank or before attacking Roshan. They are useful to deward and destroy Techies` mines but they don`t get True Sight from Gem.
- The active of the Manta Style applies a basic dispel, so it can replace a Linken`s Sphere against a Bloodthorn or Rod of Atos.
- The illusions are good against a hero carrying a Skull Basher, they will have 2/3 chances to bash your illusion.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( Yasha For the cosmetic item equipped by Riki, see Yasha the Quickblade. Item Lore Changelogs YashaB Yasha is regarded as the swiftest weapon ever created. Cost1950 (500) Bought FromArtifacts Bonus +16 , Sange and Yasha For the cosmetic item equipped by Riki, see Sange and Yasha (Equipment). Item Lore Changelogs Sange and YashaB Sange and Yasha, when attuned by the moonlight and used together, become , Manta Style) do not stack.
- One Manta Style grants a total of 10% movement speed DPS multiplier when chasing Minimum (pursuer MS / target MS) Ratio for Maximum Chase DPS Movement speed (sometimes abbreviated as move speed or MS) is the speed at which a unit can move. Movement speed , 200 health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 0.6 health regeneration “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 3.71 armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor , 41 attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack , 110 mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.4 mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.71% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage and 10 (26 to agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. heroes) attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of .
- Illusions benefit from Mana Break making for an explosive combo with Mana Void.
- The illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They fully benefit from the critical strike Critical strike is a passive ability that gives a chance to deal bonus damage on a successful attack. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Stacking 3 Interaction with other passive abilities 4 Sources of chance-based critical strike as well as the lifesteal Lifesteal allows the attacking unit to gain health when damaging an enemy, which includes any attack modifier with attack damage. The lifesteal ability can be gained via items, passive abilities or the auras of other from Chaos Strike.
- Should Juggernaut be silenced Play Silence! Silence is a status effect that prevents those affected from using active hero abilities for the duration of the silence. It can be useful when ganking a hero with a blink or invisibility , Manta Style provides him with an easy dispel to be able to cast Blade Fury after.
- Manta Style illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They can use Moon Glaive. Once Tier 3 towers are destroyed, barracks can fall incredibly fast.
- Allows Naga Siren to exert even more pressure on all lanes together with Mirror Image.
- Illusions benefit from Radiance.
- Phantom Lancer has two passives that illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They can benefit from: Phantom Rush and Juxtapose.
- Manta Style illusions last a lot longer than the illusions from Juxtapose but can spawn their own illusions using Juxtapose.
- They also benefit from the bonus agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. from Phantom Rush
- They also benefit from the Manabreak from Diffusal Blade (frequently picked up on Phantom Lancer).
- Desolate can be used by illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They .
- As Metamorphosis increases Terrorblade`s base damage, the illusions from Manta Style can also benefit from the bonus damage.
- If Manta Style is cast before using Metamorphosis, Terrorblade benefits from Manta Style`s melee cooldown.
- The Manta Style illusions will also transform upon casting Metamorphosis.
- Arc Warden`s Tempest Double can spawn illusions of himself with Manta Style.
- Due to Morph, Morphling`s agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. can be extremely high, which means that even his illusions can deal a lot of damage.
- Allows you to dispel Dust of Appearance from yourself.
- Illusions also benefit from the invisibility of Cloak and Dagger.
- Illusions can deal Poison Sting damage.
- Illusions get Viper`s Corrosive Skin, making his illusions hard to deal with.
- Be that as it may, they do not benefit from Nethertoxin, thus do not deal a lot of damage.
- Recommended items to get with Manta Style are those that gives attack speed, mana burn, stats, evasion, movement speed, damage block, auras, attack range (ranged heroes).
- Damage Items:
- Diffusal Blade: the item will give 35 attack speed and an additionnal 35 damage to agility heroes and will add mana burn to your illusions. It is more useful on melee agility heroes to burn more mana, a strength or intelligence hero will prefer to go for Necronomicon instead if mana burn is needed.
- Moon Shard: this item gives a massive 120 attack speed to you and your illusions. Combined with Mana Burn this can melt the entire mana pool of your enemy in few seconds. Be careful the illusions doesn`t get the 60 attack speed if consumed. On Chaos Knight the illusions will proc more critical strikes and lifesteal (lifesteal only works with Chaos Knight).
- Daedalus: this will add critical hit to your illusions, having one or two moon shard will allow to proc it a lot more.
- Assault Cuirass: the illusions get the full attack speed and will hit harder with the 5 armor reduction aura but they will only get protected by the 5 armor aura because they can`t use armor. Prefer combining moon shard with a survivability item.
- Mjollnir: the illusions get the 80 attack speed.
- Survivability and damage Items:
- Butterfly: add a lot of damage to your illusions and 35% evasion. If you aren`t using an agility hero the moon shard will give more damage.
- Heart of Tarrasque: this increases the survivability of your illusions and gives 45 damage to a strength hero. If you have picked an agility hero prefer buying an Eye of Skadi or Butterfly for the agility stats.
- Eye of Skadi: will increase the survivability of your illusions and give 25 damage and attack speed to any type of hero. Your hero only will get movement and attack slow on attack.
- Black King Bar: gives 10 strength and makes your hero immune to most magic abilities.
- Armlet of Mordiggian: add 25 strength to your illusions and does not drain HPTechnology company on them. The illusions also get the attack speed but not the raw damage.
- Vanguard: block 40 damages on melee illusion and gives 250 HP. They will be able to tank creep and towers.
- Optionnal Items:
- Dragon Lance: this item gives a lot of stats for his price. It increase the attack range of ranged heroes.
- Radiance: since Manta Style`s illusions do not last quite long, Radiance is not as wise to build with Manta Style, as the burn damage does not stack and the illusions typically do not last long enough to travel from one area to another and deal the burn damage. On some heroes, be that as it may, it is still useful for farming and split pushing at the same time.
- Linken`s Sphere: will give 15 additional stats for every types, mana regen and more survivability against disablers especially stuns and hex.
- Mask of Madness: the illusions doesn`t get any of the active of the Mask of Madness but if you get a diffusal blade you will burn mana quicker.
- Octarine Core: can be helpful if you are constantly summoning illusions to push lanes.
- Battle Fury: the cleave is a strong counter against illusions.
Manta Style (also known as Manta) is an item purchasable at the Home Shop under Armor. Can be disassembled.
The move speed aura allows you to chase the enemy and kill them more effectively. The illusions also contribute more damage and cause confusion for the enemy.
The move speed aura allows you to escape ganks and counter-gank more easily. Summoning the illusions also can buy time to escape or confuse the enemy that has to pick a target to use a spell on.
- Tiny can utilize manta style when going for a carry-style of play, mainly from the attack speed and movement speed auras. After he builds Aghanim`s Scepter his illusions will do large amounts of damage.
- Chaos Knight: His ultimate, Phantasm, combined with manta style allows him to deal large amounts of damage very quickly, granting him up to 6 illusions at a time.
- Antimage: Antimage`s illusions have mana break, allowing him to burn opponents mana twice as fast. Antimage also benefits from the survivability, movement speed aura for chasing, attack speed aura, and damage.
- Morphling: He directly benefits from increased stats, which allows him to gain more agility to do damage with adaptive strike. Manta provides increased damage from illusions and survivability with its movespeed bonus.
- Phantom Lancer: Manta style illusions can proc his juxtapose, allowing him to get many illusions very quickly.
- Naga Siren: Manta style illusions have Radiance burn, and Diffusal Blade mana burn if naga chooses to get either of these items. The increased damage output of manta illusions also synergizes well with her ensnare and ultimate, allowing time for the illusions to do more damage.
Manta Style generally synergizes well with heroes that have spells that summon illusions, for the same reasons that they have spells that generate illusions in the first place. Getting an item that does the same thing as an innate spell plays to a hero`s natural strengths.
- Can be used to dodge some spells during a split second of invulnerability while casting.
- Using Manta Style removes most debuffs.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Manta Style