Emits a powerful burst of magical damage upon a targeted enemy unit.
- Energy Burst`s damage is delayed by 0.03 seconds, so it can be avoided by turning spell immune Spell Immunity Ally Interactions Enemy Interactions Default buff iconPlay Error sound “ Play Magic shall not prevail! Click to listen— Anti-Mage ” Spell immunity (formerly known as magic immunity) is a modifier , invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing or hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. after cast.
- Instantly kills illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They , regardless of any status effects, except for Shallow Grave.
For the cosmetic item equipped by Nyx Assassin This page is about the hero. For the goddess in Dota 2 lore, see Nyx. Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities , see Nyx Assassin`s Dagon Nyx Assassin s Dagon Wearable Nyx AssassinRarity: MythicalSlot: Misc Buy Now on Market The blessings of Nyx upon her anointed assassins oft bring with it strange energies. Created By Released26 Jul 2013 OriginLockless Luckbox, Crafting This .
|A lesser wand that grows in power the longer it is used, it brings magic to the fingertips of the user.|
Dagon is an upgradable item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Caster. It can be upgraded by purchasing the recipe again.
- Most heroes have 25% magic resistance by default, causing Energy Burst to deal 300/375/450/525/600 damage to them, considering no other sources of reduction or amplification.
- Powerful against high armored enemies, damage block and evasion.
- Upgrading the item improves its stats and the damage, range and cooldown of Energy Burst. Can be upgraded four times.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2720/3970/5220/6470/7720.
- One Dagon grants health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , health regeneration “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 0.43 armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor , attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack , //// mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , //// mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 1.14%/1.36%/1.57%/1.79%/2% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage and 12 (25/28/31/34/37 to intelligence Intelligence is the attribute that grants mana, mana regeneration and spell damage amplification. For each point of intelligence a hero gets: 11 Mana 0.04 Mana regeneration 0.07% Spell damage Additionally, intelligence heroes also get 1 heroes) attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of on each level.
Recommended heroesArc Warden Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Arc Warden 24 + 3 15 + 1.8 24
- Tempest Double grants a second cast of Energy Burst to quickly kill enemies.
- Bloodrage greatly amplifies Energy Burst`s damage for high kill potential.
- Cast it on yourself or an ally with nuke(s) to increase the damage by a maximum of 40% if the enemy is close (6 seconds before fighting at level 4) then cast it on the enemy to amplify the damage he takes by a further 40%.
- The damage dealt by Energy Burst grants an instant Thirst boost and potentially vision over the target.
- The damage from Energy Burst can easily bring an enemy into the kill threshold of Reaper`s Scythe.
- Rearm resets Energy Burst`s cooldown for constant damage output.
- Using Energy Burst on an enemy affected by Maledict will cause severe burst damage from the latter.
- Ganking heroes can use Dagon for an additional burst of damage to help secure kills.
- Bounty Hunter "Bounty" redirects here. For the reward earned from last-hits, see Gold. Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs
- Mirana Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Mirana 17 + 2.15 20 + 3.6 17 + 1.65 Level Base
- Nature`s Prophet
- Nyx Assassin This page is about the hero. For the goddess in Dota 2 lore, see Nyx. Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities
- Spirit Breaker
- Storm Spirit
- Heroes that can reduce the magic resistance:
- Pugna can reduce the magic resistance by 60% with Decrepify. Note that it applies ghost form so it doesn`t stack with Ethereal Blade.
- Skywrath Mage can reduce the magic resistance by 45% with Ancient Seal.
- Elder Titan can reduce the magic resistance by 33% to enemies in range from his Natural Order aura.
- Ancient Apparition can reduce the magic resistance by 30% to anyone inside Ice Vortex, and he has an 8% spell amplification talent.
- Heroes that can amplify the damage:
- Shadow Demon can increase all damage type by 50% with Soul Catcher however the debuff is spread out across all units in the target area, requiring careful timing and placement to only hit one target.
- Chen can increase all damage type by 36% with Penitence, he can then use Test of Faith which can deal 400 damage.
- Undying`s ultimate can increase the damage to a maximum of 30% when close. Steal strength with Decay before using it to decrease the HPTechnology company pool of your enemy and get mobility items to get close to your enemy.
- Nukers that want additional burst damage:
- Here is the order to use the items: Force Staff against a Linken. then Orchid to silence your enemy and add damage amplification, then Veil of Discord for the magic resistance reduction, then Ethereal Blade and finally Dagon.
- Ethereal Blade: amplifies the magic damage by 40%.
- Veil of Discord: amplifies the magic damage by 25%.
- Aether Lens: amplifies the magic damage by 6% and increases the cast range of all your items and spells by 220.
- Force Staff: can be used to gank, chase, escape and trigger a Linken`s Sphere to use your Dagon.
- Shadow Blade, Blink Dagger, Phase Boots: are other items you can use to gank, chase and escape after killing an enemy while the Dagon and other abilities are on cooldown.
- Orchid Malevolence: amplifies the damage by 30% after the end of Soul Burn. It will also increase your mana regen.
- Octarine Core: reduce the cooldown of all your spells and items by 25% allowing to cast two Dagon during a fight and can lifesteal from your burst damage. It is more useful on Intelligence heroes with multiple spells.
- Linken`s Sphere: will completely block the damage from the Dagon.
- Blade Mail: will reflect the magic damage onto the caster.
- Lotus Orb: will reflect the nukes and disablers.
- Black King Bar: will make you immune to magic damage.
- Cloak: will increase the magic resistance both upgrades reduce the damages even more.
- Heart of Tarrasque: give you 1300 HP, it can tank two Dagon level 5 with the default 25% magic resistance.
- Dagon is the name of an ancient Mesopotamian god.
- Level 5 Dagon is the most expensive item in the game.
Dagon is a caster item bought from the Home Shop. It can be upgraded up to level 5 by purchasing the recipe multiple times. Upgrading Dagon increases the Intelligence provided, damage output, and cast range, while decreasing the cooldown.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Dagon