Recipes are a type of item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be that does nothing on its own, but when combined with the right ingredients allows heroes to create more powerful items.
Recipes cannot be directly found in the shop, but can be purchased by selecting certain items that require that specific recipe to complete. By viewing a specific item in the shop, its hierarchy is displayed, both above and below it. Below the item is the ingredient hierarchy required to assemble it, while above it is the ingredient hierarchy that shows what it can be used to assemble.
Recipes are always purchasable, though they are just harmless and pointless pieces of paper occupying inventory slots. Generally it is better to first purchase items that have some properties.
There are auto combine items which do not require a recipe scroll as the items combine automatically to create it. Examples of these items are Perseverance Item Changelogs PerseveranceBL A gem that grants heart to the bearer. Cost1700 Bought FromCommon Bonus +6 Health regeneration+125% Mana regeneration+10 Attack damage Disassemble? Yes Alert allies? No Recipe Perseverance is an , Butterfly Item Lore Changelogs Butterfly Only the mightiest and most experienced of warriors can wield the Butterfly, but it provides incredible dexterity in combat. Cost5525 Bought FromWeapons Active Flutter Bonus +35 , and Oblivion Staff Item Old Abilities Changelogs Oblivion StaffBL Deceptively hidden as an ordinary quarterstaff, it is actually very powerful, much like the Eldritch who originally possessed it. Cost1650 Bought FromCommon Bonus +10 .
Some items have multiple recipes. For instance, Dagon For the cosmetic item equipped by Nyx Assassin, see Nyx Assassin s Dagon. Item Changelogs DagonB A lesser wand that grows in power the longer it is used, it brings magic to level 1 costs 2720 gold “ Play Now that s how you make gold. Click to listen— Alchemist ” Gold is the currency used to buy items or instantly revive your hero. Gold can be earned from killing heroes, creeps, or buildings. Contents and its recipe costs 1250. Purchasing another recipe upgrades this item to level 2, purchasing another one upgrades it to level 3 and so on, for a maximum of 5 levels. The recipe costs 1250 gold for each level.
Drum of Endurance Item Changelogs Drum of EnduranceB A relic that enchants the bodies of those around it for swifter movement in times of crisis. Cost1640 (575) Bought FromSupport Active Endurance Charges 6 Passive works with charges (6 charges), and purchasing its recipe again (575 gold) refills them, no matter how many of them were used.
Diffusal Blade Item Changelogs Diffusal BladeB An enchanted blade that allows the user to cut straight into the enemy s soul. Cost3150 (700) Bought FromArtifacts Active Purge Charges 8 Passive Manabreak Bonus +25/35 Agility+10/15 has two levels and works with charges as well (8 charges). Purchasing the recipe again (700 gold) with the level 1 item upgrades it to level 2 and refreshes all charges, but purchasing it while carrying the level 2 item has no effects and occupies one slot of the inventory.
With items such as Diffusal Blade Item Changelogs Diffusal BladeB An enchanted blade that allows the user to cut straight into the enemy s soul. Cost3150 (700) Bought FromArtifacts Active Purge Charges 8 Passive Manabreak Bonus +25/35 Agility+10/15 and Bloodstone See the in-game item. For the Beta memorial gems, see Bloodstone of the Ancestor, Bloodstone of the Precursor, and Bloodstone of the Founder. Item Changelogs Bloodstone The Bloodstone s , where charges cannot be replenished to their original levels just by purchasing another Recipe, it is sometimes worthwhile to sell the item, buy another (at half price) and have all the charges back from when you purchased the item the first time.
Buy recipes last. Items are more important to get first, they help your hero.
Items with multiple recipes
- The symbol in the middle of the recipe icon is that of the Combine, the antagonists from the Half-Life series. Given that the purpose of the recipe items is to "combine" others into a new item, it seems quite appropriate that this symbol be used.
- Prior the gameplay patch 5.65, upgradable items did not use any recipe scrolls. Instead, smaller upgradable items were combined by basic item components, while some medium and most bigger upgradable items used an item called Upgrader. The Upgrader itself had absolutely no effect at all and had a cost of 1500 gold “ Play Now that s how you make gold. Click to listen— Alchemist ” Gold is the currency used to buy items or instantly revive your hero. Gold can be earned from killing heroes, creeps, or buildings. Contents . It acted as a common "recipe scroll" for many items.
- Rod of Atos now requires a recipe to build.
- Heart of Tarrasque no longer requires a recipe.
- Helm of the Dominator no longer requires a recipe.
- Mask of Madness no longer requires a recipe.
- Soul Ring no longer requires a recipe.
- Silver Edge now requires a recipe.
- Added new items which require recipes:
- Abyssal Blade now requires a recipe to build.
- Veil of Discord now requires a recipe to build again.
- Desolator no longer requires a recipe.
- Lotus Orb Item Interactions Changelogs Lotus Orb The jewel at its center still reflects a pale image of its creator. Cost4000 Bought FromArmor Active Echo Shell Bonus +6 Health regeneration+10 Armor+250 Mana+125% no longer requires a recipe.
- Medallion of Courage no longer requires a recipe.
- Silver Edge no longer requires a recipe.
- Veil of Discord no longer requires a recipe.
- Magic Wand no longer requires a recipe.
- Boots of Travel can now be upgraded into Boots of Travel 2 by purchasing the recipe again.
- Recipe items no longer sell for 80% of their price (now 50% like regular items).
- Recipes sell for 80% of the cost, helps with misclicks.
A recipe combines regular items into a new, more powerful item. Combining items is important as not only do you get the more powerful item, you also free up inventory space for more items.
Note that there are also many items that can automatically combine without the use of recipes. Examples of these would be Perseverance, Butterfly, and Oblivion Staff.
|Items Created from Recipes|
|Shop Category||Item||Recipe Cost|