- Interrupts the user`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- If the mana bonus would exceed the user`s current mana pool, its max mana pool is temporarily increased by the exceeding amount.
- At the end of the duration, the user loses any unused mana of the 150 mana bonus.
- If its maximum mana pool was increased, it goes back to normal if it was exceeded.
- Only counts actually spent mana. Mana lost in other ways (like Nether Ward, Mana Break or Mana Burn) does not count.
- The lost health is not gained back when the gained mana was unused or partly unused.
- The 150 health lost upon cast is never lethal. When casting with less than 150 health, the user`s health goes down to 1.
It works well in the early game for heroes with high mana cost spells and high natural survivability but have a small mana pool for their spells. Soul Ring is built from Ring of Regen and Sage`s Mask, both of which can be bought from either the Home Shop or the Side Shop, and its recipe from the Home Shop.
This item synergizes well with Tranquil Boots because of the excellent HP regeneration abilities of both the Tranquil Boots and the Soul Ring to recover from the HP loss from Soul Ring`s Sacrifice ability. This is used to spam long range spells such as Spirit Lance, Powershot, or Wild Axes frequently, but most notably does not improve a hero`s survivability at close range.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 7.06 Now requires an Enchanted Mango (100) to build, instead of a 150 gold cost recipe (total|
| Soul Ring|
|A ring that feeds on the souls of those who wear it.|
Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on
The Soul Ring is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on .
- Use Soul Ring right before casting a costly ability. This is especially effective during the laning stage, as it will offset most of your mana costs.
- Make sure you are safe before using Soul Ring, as the reduced HPTechnology company can make your hero much more vulnerable.
- When the cooldown goes off (30 seconds) the HPTechnology company regenerated is 60% from the original 150 HP consumed, so the value of HP used for the Sacrifice ability is 60 HP, only the 40% of the total used.
- If your hero has low health or no means of regenerating health, consider picking up Tranquil Boots Item Old Abilities Changelogs Tranquil BootsB While they increase the longevity of the wearer, this boot is not particularly reliable. Cost975 Bought FromSupport Passive Break Bonus +14 Health regeneration+90 Movement too in order to refill health after using the active a lot.
- Consider dropping items that increase mana capacity before using Soul Ring and picking them back up afterwards. Dropping those items decreases your mana capacity while current mana percentage remains the same, but Soul Ring still gives the full amount of mana. Picking up the items afterwards increases mana capacity while retaining the same percentage, thus resulting in a net gain of mana. As an added bonus, the extra mana gained through this method does not count as having been gained through the Soul Ring, and as such, will not be lost at the end of the duration even if unused.
Recommended heroesAlchemist Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Alchemist 25 + 2.1 11 + 1.2 25 +
- If Alchemist is facing a hard lane, he can use Soul Ring to get last hits by using Acid Spray repeatedly.
- Bane can use the mana to cast more Brain Sap, which also recovers the 150 health you lose from soul ring
- When low on health, you can use soul ring to drop you to 1 health, then use Nightmare to deny yourself
- Broodmother needs Soul Ring to constantly use Spawn Spiderlings and maintain her brood.
- Soul Ring lets Dark Seer repeatedly use Ion Shell, allowing him to safely farm in lane from a distance.
- Earthshaker`s low mana can be offset with Soul Ring, allowing him to use Fissure more often.
- Soul Ring lets Enigma use Demonic Conversion more often, both in the jungle and in lane.
- Soul Ring allows Ogre Magi to cast Fireblast frequently, and play more aggressively in lane.
- Omniknight`s small mana pool can be boosted by Soul Ring, which is especially helpful for getting off an extra Purification.
- Soul Ring is absolutely crucial for Techies because it allows him plant many more mines, and remains useful throughout the game.
- Soul Ring helps Tinker with Mar. of the Machines and Boots of Travel Item Changelogs Boots of TravelB Winged boots that grant omnipresence. Cost2400 (2000) Bought FromCommon Active Teleport Bonus +100 Movement speed Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Boots of Travel are , both of which can drain Tinker`s mana very quickly when used twice in conjunction with Rearm.
- Soul Ring`s cooldown can also be refreshed with Rearm.
- Soul Ring helps Zeus use his magical nukes more often, and its @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### reduction is not as risky because of his global range with Thundergod`s Wrath.
- Soul Ring was the only item not allowed in The International 2013 The International 2013 Seattle, Washington, United States Start Date 2 Aug. 2013 End Date 11 Aug. 2013 Teams 16 Version 6.78c Prize Pool $2,874,407 USD Website Link International 2013 Ticket Rarity: LegendarySlot: Ticket Buy Now Solo Championship.
Soul Ring is an upgrade Item listed in the Common section of the Home Shop and is an inexpensive item that gives a set amount of mana for a set amount of HP.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Soul Ring