- When cast on trees Trees on the Radiant and Dire sides of the map. Trees are a terrain featureSpecial attraction in Dota 2. They make up a large amount of the map, and are very prominent in the forests that , enemy Observer Ward Item Changelogs Observer WardB A form of half-sentient plant, often cultivated by apprentice wizards. Cost60 Bought FromConsumables Active Place Observer Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe Observer Ward s and Sentry Ward Item Changelogs Sentry WardB A form of plant originally grown in the garden of a fearful king. Cost100 Bought FromConsumables Active Place Sentry Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No s, it destroys the target and heals the user.
- When targeting wards or trees placed by Iron Branch Item Changelogs Iron BranchB A seemingly ordinary branch, its ironlike qualities are bestowed upon the bearer. Cost50 Bought FromAttributes Active Plant Tree Charges 1 Bonus +1 Strength+1 Agility+1 Intelligence Disassemble? No , the heal duration is doubled.
- Restores health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 0.72 health in 0.1 second intervals (7.19 health per second).
- One set of Tangoes can heal for up to 460 (920) health.
- Successive uses with the same unit do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Cannot be cast on any other ward than enemy Observer and Sentry Wards.
- When targeting an allied hero, it creates a Tango (Shared) Item Tango (Shared) Changelogs Tango (Shared) Om nom nom. CostN/A Bought FromConsumables Active Eat a Tree or Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Shared Tango is in the targeted ally`s inventory, instead of healing the user.
- If the targeted ally`s inventory is full, the item is dropped on the ground.
- Can also be cast on creep-heroes, only giving Spirit Bear Spirit Bear Creep-Hero Level 7 Duration Permanent Health 1400/1800/2300/2700 Health regeneration 2/3/4/5 Mana 300 Mana regeneration 0.5 Armor 3/4/5/6 ( 15/16/17/18) Magic resistance 0% ( 50%) Attack damage 35/45/55/65 ( 85/95/105/115) Acquisition range 500 Attack and Familiar Familiar Ancient Creep-Hero Level 2 Duration Permanent Health 400/550/700 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0/1/2 Magic resistance 35% Attack damage 10 Acquisition range 250 Attack range 160 Base attack time 0.4 Attack animation 0.33+0.2 Projectile speed s a charge, otherwise having no effect.
Tangoes are mostly seen during the early game laning phases as on-the-fly regeneration items. They are similar to the Healing Salve in that they regenerate health, but do so at a slower rate. A major benefit over salves is that a Tango comes with multiple charges, and can therefore be used before the user drops to dangerously low levels of health. Another advantage is that the Tango`s effect does not stop if damage is taken. This can allow heroes to continue farming against enemy harassment while regenerating health. This also means that a Tango can be consumed when being attacked during ganks and skirmishes to stay alive. Tangos can also be used to remove trees to facilitate escape or chase.
Tangoes may be used during the act of "juking" enemy heroes while running away. Many forest areas on the map have pathways that you can `eat` your way out of or in to avoid or confuse an enemy chasing you.
The Tango has an additional use in games involving a Nature`s Prophet on the opposing side. The item can be used to mitigate Nature`s Prophet`s Sprout spell, which creates a ring of trees around a target. By eating one or more of the trees with a Tango the target can easily escape the ring. Quelling Blade, an item which also destroys a tree, can be used in a similar fashion.
The Tango is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Consumables Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be .
- Tangoes are a very effective source of combat heal in the early-game, as they do not dispel upon taking damage. When an engagement seems even or against you, using a Tango can tilt the balance in your favor.
- Although one Tango charge heals way less and slower than a Healing Salve Item Changelogs Healing SalveB A magical salve that can quickly mend even the deepest of wounds. Cost110 Bought FromConsumables Active Regenerate Health Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The , one set of Tangoes provides in about the same HP/gold value. Also, the fact that it is not dispelled by damage and its side effect of destroying trees makes it more versatile than Healing Salves. So if no quick and strong healing is required, Tangoes are usually more valuable.
- They can also be cast on Observer and Sentry Wards Item Changelogs Known Bugs Observer and Sentry WardsB Advancements in stacking efficiency have made wards easier to carry than ever. Cost160 Bought FromConsumables Active Place Ward Disassemble? No Alert allies? with doubled healing effects, making them very useful for dewarding.
- Since using Tangoes on a tree Trees on the Radiant and Dire sides of the map. Trees are a terrain feature in Dota 2. They make up a large amount of the map, and are very prominent in the forests that destroys the tree, it can be used to create alternate pathways between some trees, making it easier to escape or chase enemies. Sometimes it is fully worth it to use a Tango just for this purpose.
- Unlike other restoring consumables, it is possible to give allies one charge of the Tangoes stack. This allows players to grant another lane healing without having to be there. Giving the mid-laner 1 or 2 charges can be a deciding factor for doing well in the lane.
- Stacks with itself in inventory, there is no stack limit. The sell-back price adapts based on the number of Tangoes in a stack.
- A set of Tangoes is not shareable Items Item Sharing Disassembling Recipes Item Sounds Item Grid Changelogs As a rule, items in Dota 2 cannot be shared with other heroes. The purchasing hero . Be that as it may, it is possible to give allies a Tango (Shared) Item Tango (Shared) Changelogs Tango (Shared) Om nom nom. CostN/A Bought FromConsumables Active Eat a Tree or Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Shared Tango is by casting it on them.
- In the original DotA, Tango`s full name was "Ancient Tango of Essifation".
Tango is a basic healing item purchasable from the Consumables section at the Home Shop. Each tango comes in batches of 4 and stacks with itself in the inventory.
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Ancient Tango of Essifation