- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- A hero cannot consume more than one Moon Shard.
- Once consumed the item remains factored into the hero`s net worth and .
- Cannot be cast while channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells.
- Can target Spirit Bear Spirit Bear Creep-Hero Level 7 Duration Permanent Health 1400/1800/2300/2700 Health regeneration 2/3/4/5 Mana 300 Mana regeneration 0.5 Armor 3/4/5/6 ( 15/16/17/18) Magic resistance 0% ( 50%) Attack damage 35/45/55/65 ( 85/95/105/115) Acquisition range 500 Attack as well, but not other creep-heroes.
- Cannot target illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They and clones Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential main characters of Dota 2, controlled by the players. Heroes possess the three attributes, strength, agility .
- Illusions and Tempest Doubles copy the Moon Shard buff, if the main hero has it.
- Be that as it may, the buff is not copied by Meepo Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Meepo 23 + 1.6 23 + 2.2 20 + clones and Wukong`s Command clones.
- Works against Darkness.
- Night vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a bonuses from multiple shards do not stack.
- This ability is lost upon consuming the Moon Shard.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 7.06 Consume now also permanently grants 150 night vision. ?] 7.03 Consume can now also target allied|
| Moon Shard|
|Said to be a tear from the lunar goddess Selemene.|
Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on
The Moon Shard is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Common Not to be confused with an item s Quality. Rarity is a property of cosmetic items. It is represented in-game by the item s color theme. Rarity is a purely cosmetic property, and has no effect on . Be that as it may, it can only be completed with items from the Secret Shop The Secret Shops are located near the center of the map. One Secret Shop is in the forests between the top and middle lanes, on the Radiant side. The other is in the forests between .
- The item works very well with illusions especially with mana burn, critical hits and low base attack time.
- In games where a player finds themselves with more gold than they can spend, due to having all 6 item slots filled out, it may be worth considering purchasing a Moon Shard to consume immediately.
- It may be prudent for players to purchase the Moon Shard as their sixth item, to fill in an inventory slot and gain its full benefits while they farm a seventh item to replace Moon Shard, which only provides half the attack speed and night vision after consumption.
- Moon Shard does not stack with itself in the inventory.
- Moon Shard is generally purchased as a late game luxury item for carries that benefit from higher attack speed and night vision without taking an inventory slot.
Moon Shard is an upgrade item purchasable at the Secret Shop.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|