|Made from the milk of a long lost Furbolg vendor, it restores the vitality of those who taste it.|
Cheese is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be which is dropped by Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 beginning from his second respawn.
- While hard to obtain over the course of most games, Cheese can be an extremely useful item during team fights, as it allows you to cast more spells and survive longer with its incredible restorative effects.
- The Cheese has a huge sell price of 500 gold. If a key item is needed, it may be worth it to sell the cheese to get the item, instead of consuming it.
- Cheese is completely sharable Items Item Sharing Disassembling Recipes Item Sounds Item Grid Changelogs As a rule, items in Dota 2 cannot be shared with other heroes. The purchasing hero .
- Although Cheese cannot be bought, it can be sold for 500 gold. Be that as it may, only the hero picking it up first can sell it.
- If a courier is the first unit to pick up the Cheese, it cannot be sold by anyone, even if it remains on the courier or is given to a hero afterwards.
- Cheese stacks with itself in the inventory.
- Unlike the Aegis of the Immortal For the physical trophy awarded after The International, see Aegis of Champions. Item Old Abilities Changelogs Aegis of the Immortal The Immortal was said to own a shield that protected , Cheese is not reclaimed by Roshan.
- Before Cheese, this item was named "Hunk of Cheese" and before that, it was named "Furbolg Cheese", which matches the item`s current lore.
Cheese is an item dropped by Roshan on his third death and every death afterwards. Cheese is the best consumable in the game, and can be extremely useful during team fights. Cheese can be sold for 500 gold. Cheese stacks with itself in the inventory and is fully shareable.
Essentially functioning as a second Aegis of the Immortal, it is viable on any hero.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Cheese