Self / Enemies
- Interrupted the user`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells on cast.
- Dropped the banana peel 35 range behind the user`s location. The peel was visible to everyone.
- The banana peel was permanent until stepped on by an enemy unit, whereupon it disappeared.
- Once an enemy unit came within 100 range of a peel, it got stunned Stun is a status effect that prevents active actions like moving, turning, using spells or items, but does not prevent passive abilities, such as evasion and Damage Block. Stuns also interrupt spell casts, channeling spells and moved around randomly for 1 second.
- Units were moved at a speed of 400, which resulted in a total possible distance of 400.
- The unit slided towards a random direction. While sliding, the direction changed randomly 4 times.
- Any tree within 100 radius of the sliding unit got destroyed while sliding.
- While sliding, a unit could not be affected by another banana peel.
- The peel provided 150 radius flying vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a around it until an enemy slipped on it.
|Item||Changelogs Play “More pages for my Black Grimoire!” This article or section contains content that has been removed from the game or store. It exists solely for archival purposes. Item Changelogs Version history|
Banana was an drop only item that was randomly dropped after destroying trees Trees on the Radiant and Dire sides of the map. Trees are a terrain featureSpecial attraction in Dota 2. They make up a large amount of the map, and are very prominent in the forests that . Be that as it may, they only dropped in private lobbies The lobby screen A lobby can be used to play a private match with specific people. Lobby matches do not count towards a player s stats, and do not give Trophy Points or item drops. Players , with cheats enabled.
- Bananas were completely sharable Items Item Sharing Disassembling Recipes Item Sounds Item Grid Changelogs As a rule, items in Dota 2 cannot be shared with other heroes. The purchasing hero .
- Bananas stacked with themselves in the inventory.
- A tree had a 5% chance to drop 2 to 5 Bananas upon getting destroyed.
- The drop chance was determined by true random distribution In general Randomness is rejected from competitive gaming since it can decide over loss and defeat without reflecting the actual skill level. Nonetheless there are a couple of random events within DotA 2, that keep , so it was possible for bananas to not drop within e.g. 100 trees, or to drop by e.g. 3 trees in a row.
- Could be dropped by any tree, including those created from Sprout and Iron Branch Item Changelogs Iron BranchB A seemingly ordinary branch, its ironlike qualities are bestowed upon the bearer. Cost50 Bought FromAttributes Active Plant Tree Charges 1 Bonus +1 Strength+1 Agility+1 Intelligence Disassemble? No .
- Be that as it may, it had to be destroyed. Iron Branch and Sprout trees did not drop bananas upon expiring.
- Dropped Bananas did not expire, so they could be picked up later on as well.
- Bananas could be sold but did not yield any gold “ Play Now that s how you make gold. Click to listen— Alchemist ” Gold is the currency used to buy items or instantly revive your hero. Gold can be earned from killing heroes, creeps, or buildings. Contents .
- Once consumed, a Banana granted a total of 48 mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.16 mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a and 0.25% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage (and 4 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of to intelligence Intelligence is the attribute that grants mana, mana regeneration and spell damage amplification. For each point of intelligence a hero gets: 11 Mana 0.04 Mana regeneration 0.07% Spell damage Additionally, intelligence heroes also get 1 heroes).
- This item was an early hint to Monkey King For the in-game item, see Monkey King Bar. Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Monkey `s release. This is further proven by the item`s removal on the same patch as Monkey King was released, on 7.00 Version 7.00(Full list) Added new hero: Monkey King Nerfed: Alchemist Arc Warden Drow Ranger Meepo Omniknight Phantom Assassin Reworked: Lycan Necrophos Techies Treant Protector Added Aghanim s Scepter: Anti-Mage Bounty Hunter Chaos Knight Phantom Lancer Riki .
- The banana model is also used for Venomancer Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Venomancer 18 + 2.15 22 + 2.8 17 + 1.8 Level Base `s Taunt: Bananadancer.
Banana is a member of the first generation Chinese Dota players.
At The International 2013 Banana`s team TongFu placed 4th, claiming over $200,000 in prize money. A few weeks afterwards, Banana followed his former teammate Hao, moving from TongFu to iG.
In March 2014 he would leave iG to join most of his old teammates of TongFu in Newbee, replacing ZSMJ. At The International 2014 Banana and Newbee placed 1st.
|2016-08-09||9 - 12th||Premier||The International 2016||0₠:₠2||$311,557|
|2014-12-07||1st||Major||National Electronic Sports Open 2014||3₠:₠1||$24,249|
|2014-11-16||1st||Major||IeSF 2014 World Championship||3₠:₠0||$25,000|
|2014-10-05||1st||Premier||World Cyber Arena 2014||3₠:₠0||$322,880|
|2014-07-21||1st||Premier||The International 2014||3₠:₠1||$5,025,029|
|2014-05-25||1st||Premier||MarsTV Dota 2 League 2014||2₠:₠0||$16,031|
|2014-01-07||1st||Premier||Red Bull ECL 2013 Grand Finals||2₠:₠0||$16,520|
|2014-01-01||2nd||Premier||2013 WPC ACE Dota 2 League||3₠:₠4||$49,584|
|2013-08-10||4th||Premier||The International 2013||1₠:₠2||$201,207|
|2013-07-06||1st||Premier||Dota 2 Super League||3₠:₠0||$81,525|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- 2015-07-28₠|₠₠TI5 Community Report: Hot_Bid and Banana₠by₠Hot_Bid₠of₠Valve₠at₠The International 2015₠(trans. ₠by₠Josh "AutumnWindz" Lee)
- DotA - Tribute to Banana