Enemies / Allies
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- Pushes at a speed of 1500, if the target is self or an ally. Pushes the caster and target at a speed of 2250, if the target is an enemy.
- Targeting allies pushes them based on their facing direction. Targeting enemies pushes them based on the caster`s facing direction.
- The caster is pushed into the opposite direction, adding a 900 range distance between the caster and targeted enemy.
- The caster is only pushed when the target was an enemy, not an ally.
- The unlimited attack range only works against the targeted enemy. Attacking other units still uses the regular attack range.
- Same goes for the attack speed. When switching targets uses regular attack speed. Updates the speed upon reaching attack point.
- Gives the caster an attack order on the target if the target is an enemy. This effect works exclusively for ranged heroes.
- The push does not disable Disables (also called crowd control, or CC) refer to any abilities or status effects that prevent, impede, or otherwise inhibit a Hero from acting. Disables come in many different varieties, and most Heroes have access , so the caster and the targeted unit can still cast spells or items, attack and turn during the push.
- This also means that it does not cancel channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells of the target.
- Does not push units affected by a Chronosphere, Black Hole, Duel, or Kinetic Field.
- If the target is an enemy, not even the push on the caster or the unlimited attack range are applied.
- Cannot break Pounce leash. When pushing a leashed hero, it does not get pushed beyond the leash`s max range.
- Can target any unit, except for wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against and buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire . It can also push a Homing Missile.
- Can force units over impassable terrain. Trees Trees on the Radiant and Dire sides of the map. Trees are a terrain featureSpecial attraction in Dota 2. They make up a large amount of the map, and are very prominent in the forests that within 100 radius around the pushed units get destroyed during the push.
- Can be cast on Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 but without any effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement Forced Movement is a status effect that changes a unit s position. This movement is completely unrelated to the unit s movement speed and works on them while disabled. Most spells with forced movement prevent the affected (still applies its effects on the caster).
- Casting on self or allies uses the default Force Staff sound.
- Attack range Attack range is the range at which a hero may perform his or her basic attack on another unit. There are two main subdivisions of attacks: melee and ranged. Attack range can be extended by bonuses from multiple Hurricane Pikes or Dragon Lances do not stack.
- Stacks with any other source of attack range bonus.
- Affects the cast range of active attack modifiers Attack modifiers are modifiers which apply an effect to a unit s basic attacks. These effects can widely vary, from healing, to damaging or even disabling effects. Most of these modifiers have their own rules. For as well.
- Does not affect the range of secondary attacks like Moon Glaive, Split Shot, Flak Cannon or Marksmanship.
- Affects the cast range of Focus Fire as well, so it matches the total attack range.
|Item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Patch history Version history edit] Version Changes 7.06 Increased health regeneration bonus from 4 to 6. Cost: Force Staff now requires a Ring of|
| Hurricane Pike|
|A legendary pike once held as royal sigil of the ancient wyvern riders.|
The Hurricane Pike is an Item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be listed at the Main Shop, under Armor.
- Make sure to have Ward, tower or cliff vision or you will lose sight of your target, rendering the unlimited range useless.
- Hurricane Pike can be used as an escape mechanism by pushing away persistent enemies.
- Enemies can be pushed away in mid-air, like during Earthshaker`s upgraded Enchant Totem and units Tossed by Tiny.
- The active has a lower cooldown than that of Force Staff For the cosmetic item equipped by Crystal Maiden, see Force Staff (Equipment) Item Changelogs Force StaffB Allows you to manipulate others, for good or evil. Cost2250 (400) Bought FromCaster Active Force , making it a good mobility upgrade even for melee heroes as a luxury upgrade for the bonus stats.
- It is possible to propel yourself through Disruptor`s Kinetic Field by using the active on an enemy with your back toward the rim, pushing yourself backwards through the barrier. Be wary, as this can also accidentally save an enemy from your team`s Disruptor as well. This cannot be done with the normal self-push and regular Force Staff For the cosmetic item equipped by Crystal Maiden, see Force Staff (Equipment) Item Changelogs Force StaffB Allows you to manipulate others, for good or evil. Cost2250 (400) Bought FromCaster Active Force , both of which get stopped by the barrier.
- One Hurricane Pike grants a total of 300 health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 6.9 health regeneration “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 2.86 armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor , 20 attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack , 110 mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.4 mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.71% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage and 15 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of to strength Strength is the attribute that grants health and health regeneration. For each point of strength a hero gets: 20 Health 0.06 Health regeneration Additionally, strength heroes also get 1 attack damage per strength point. To heroes, 20 attack damage to agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. heroes, or 10 attack damage to intelligence Intelligence is the attribute that grants mana, mana regeneration and spell damage amplification. For each point of intelligence a hero gets: 11 Mana 0.04 Mana regeneration 0.07% Spell damage Additionally, intelligence heroes also get 1 heroes.
Recommended heroesEnchantress Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Enchantress 16 + 1.3 19 + 1.8 21 + 3.1 Level Base
- The damage from Impetus benefits greatly from Hurricane Pike.
- Combined with Take Aim, Hurricane Pike extends Sniper`s range up to an incredible 1090.
- Its active allows him to continue attacking enemies who move out of range, safely bringing them low for an easy Assassinate.
- Hurricane Pike also provides Sniper with a much needed means of escape.
- Combined with Frost Arrows, Drow Ranger can pick off enemies before they have time to approach.
- She can also use Hurricane Pike to keep enemies out of the 400 radius of her Marksmanship bonus, preventing it from being disabled.
- Outworld Devourer`s powerful attacks but modest attack range can be remedied by Hurricane Pike.
- Templar Assassin greatly benefits from the attack range increase and overall stats, and can also use her ultimate to grant vision at long distances, allowing Hurricane Pike to be used more effectively. Additionally, the Force Staff component can eliminate the need for a Blink Dagger purchase in some cases.
- Hurricane Pike provides much needed stats for Silencer, and due to his low health and armor, is an all-round decent utility item to keep enemies at bay whether attacking or defending. In addition, Silencer gets free vision for 4 secs due to Last Word guaranteeing the 4 hits as Silencer can attack fast enough.
- Rod of Atos: roots your enemy from approaching or escaping.
- Eye of Skadi: slow your enemy`s movement speed.
- Hurricane Pike`s icon shows that it is half Force Staff For the cosmetic item equipped by Crystal Maiden, see Force Staff (Equipment) Item Changelogs Force StaffB Allows you to manipulate others, for good or evil. Cost2250 (400) Bought FromCaster Active Force , half Dragon Lance.
- The name may be from the last volume of Kaze no Stigma where the Hurricane Pike, also known as Kokusen, is a divine artifact that greatly enhances the power of a wind mage.
Hurricane Pike is an item purchasable from the Armor section at the Home Shop.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|