Self / Enemies
- Does not interrupt the user`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is directly added to the attack damage, so it can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Be that as it may, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower or the Double Damage Rune Double Damage Haste Illusion Invisibility Regeneration Bounty Arcane See more: Runes#List Buff icon Double Damage Play AbilityNo Target AffectsSelf Increases base damage by 100%. Attack Damage .
- The damage is considered by lifesteal Lifesteal allows the attacking unit to gain health when damaging an enemy, which includes any attack modifier with attack damage. The lifesteal ability can be gained via items, passive abilities or the auras of other , cleave Cleave causes a melee unit s attacks to deal a portion of its damage in an area in front of it. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Sources of cleave 3 Splash 4 Sources of splash 5 See , Splash ( Elder Dragon Form) and Psi Blades, but not by crits Critical strike is a passive ability that gives a chance to deal bonus damage on a successful attack. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Stacking 3 Interaction with other passive abilities 4 Sources of chance-based critical strike .
- During the fade time, the user can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Those attacks do apply the 175 damage to the target.
- The bonus damage is not applied when attacking wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against and buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire out of the invisibility.
- The invisibility Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells, or upon finishing an attack (for ranged heroes upon projectile launch).
- This means when the attack misses Relationship Between Effective @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### % and Evasion Evasion is a passive ability that gives the unit a chance to dodge an incoming physical attack. When evaded, the attack gets completely nullified, acting as if it , the invisibility is still lost.
- Allows the user to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- The user can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
|Item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be||Changelogs Item Changelogs Known Bugs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 6.87 Reduced Shadow Amulet cost from 1400 to 1300 (total cost from 2800 to||Known Bugs Item Changelogs Known Bugs Shadow Walk s backstab applies to every hit during the fade time without breaking the invisibilityShadow Walk applies its damage to every hit during its fade times,|
| Shadow Blade|
|The blade of a fallen king, it allows you to move unseen and strike from the shadows.|
Weapons Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be
The Shadow Blade is an Item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Weapons Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be .
Recommended heroesMonkey King For the in-game item, see Monkey King Bar. Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Monkey
- Shadow Blade is very useful for Monkey King to gank with 4 charges of Jingu Mastery, as the damage stacks with Shadow Walk`s backstab damage.
- Shadow Blade is useful as both an engagement tool and as an escape mechanism for Nature`s Prophet. It allows him to have physical burst damage and is usable during Teleportation, allowing you to escape safely as long as the enemy has no True Sight or AoE disables.
- Dragon Knight can use Shadow Blade as a tool to initiate. One can use Elder Dragon Form, use Shadow Blade, break out of invisibility with Shadow Walk`s backstab, and then immediately use Dragon Tail, almost instantly disabling the target for a long duration, allowing Dragon Knight (and his team if they are close by) to deal a lot of damage.
- Shadow Fiend can instantly kill most enemies early-mid game by using Shadow Walk, standing on top of an enemy due to the Phasing effect, and then using Requiem of Souls. Shadow Fiend does not get revealed during the cast time, and will remain phased. If positioned properly, the enemy will be hit by (almost) every soul released by your ultimate for massive magic damage.
- Due to Tiny`s high attack damage, breaking out of invisibility with an attack and then following up with an Avalanche- Toss combo can instantly kill most Heroes early in the game. This combo uses a lot of mana, be that as it may, so it`s best to keep full mana at all times.
- An easy way to increase the damage of Tidebringer is to simply attack while invisible when the ability is off cooldown. An additional 175 Damage to your Cleave that cannot be reduced by Armor is dealt in a large AoE, allowing Kunkka to deal considerably more damage in teamfights. When paired with his other abilities and additional items such as Daedalus Item Old Abilities Changelogs Daedalus A weapon of incredible power that is difficult for even the strongest of warriors to control. Cost5320 (1000) Bought FromWeapons Passive Critical Strike Bonus +80 , he can potentially wipe out an entire team, even in the late game if he is properly positioned.
- Lina can kill enemies very quickly with the additional physical damage from Shadow Walk alongside her high magic damage. If an enemy doesn`t have detection, one can initiate easily by using Light Strike Array undetected.
- Slark`s Shadow Dance will give him immense health regeneration and movement speed as long as he is invisible to the enemy team. Additionally, Shadow Walk gives Slark great burst damage along with a free Essence Shift stack on his first attack to break invisibility, after which he can follow up with Pounce, making him a very potent ganker in all stages of a game if the enemy lacks detection, but even should the enemy buy detection, an observant Slark will notice he is seen if he loses Shadow Dance`s buff upon nearing a hero. As he is still invisible, he can simply run away and try to attack from a different angle or time instead.
- Shadow Blade allows Alchemist to start Unstable Concoction then go invisible, surprising enemies with heavy burst damage and the full duration stun. He can also activate it while affected by Chemical Rage to regain a large amount of health before enemies can reveal him.
- Orchid Malevolence will silence your enemy for 5 seconds, preventing retaliation from caster heroes such as Crystal Maiden.
- Scythe of Vyse works similar to the Orchid, but will also disable items, preventing the enemy from dispelling any debuffs or from healing themselves.
- Echo Sabre will add a brief slow to your backstab attack and enable an instant second attack afterward.
- Desolator reduces armor, increasing Shadow Walk`s backstab damage. Pusher heroes such as Nature`s Prophet Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Nature s Prophet 19 + 2.1 18 + 1.9 25 + 2.9 Level can buy Desolator to enable quick pushing of enemy lanes, then instantly flee with a quick cast of Shadow Walk.
- Skull Basher gives a chance to bash your enemy from attacking or escaping. Abyssal Blade`s short ranged active ability can now also be cast easily, giving any melee ganker an instant stun in their arsenal.
- Blade Mail can be bought if the enemy has low health pools but high damage output, such as Phantom Assassin or Lina Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Lina 18 + 1.8 16 + 1.5 27 + 3.2 Level Base , possibly discouraging them from fighting back.
- Dust of Appearance, Sentry Ward and Necronomicon reveals invisible heroes.
- Blade Mail also works against Shadow Blade users, as such heroes would be dealing high damage to their target. If they themselves are not too durable, their gank might end badly for themselves instead.
- Scythe of Vyse disables item usage, and its instant cast time can prevent a quick escape with Shadow Blade.
- In the original DotA, this item was called Lothar`s Edge, a reference to Sir Anduin Lothar from the Warcraft universe. It is still commonly referred to as "Lothar" or "Lothar`s" by those who have played the original DotA.
Shadow Blade is an upgrade item listed in the Weapons section of the Home Shop that gives its owner the Shadow Walk ability. It is built from Shadow Amulet and Claymore. Because of Shadow Walk`s ability to escape from ganks and travel across the map with increased movement speed, it is a good item for split pushing and initiation on squishy solo heroes or teams without True Sight.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Lothar`s Edge