- Interrupts the user`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells and any other order upon using, with the exception of regular move orders.
- Affected units can cast spells and use items while invisible Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear without breaking it. Be that as it may, attacking does break it.
- When attacking, the invisibility is lost upon reaching the attack point, even when the attack misses Relationship Between Effective @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### % and Evasion Evasion is a passive ability that gives the unit a chance to dodge an incoming physical attack. When evaded, the attack gets completely nullified, acting as if it .
- Invisible units can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear cannot detect units affected by Smoke of Deceit. The only exception is Chronosphere.
- Only affects player controlled units. Does not affect invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as HPTechnology company Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing and hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. allies.
- Be that as it may, invulnerable and hidden enemy heroes dispel it.
- The effect is only dispelled when approaching enemy heroes (including hero clones, excluding illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They ) or towers.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Patch history Version history edit] Version Changes 6.88 Conceal now has a 1 second cooldown. ?] 6.87 Reduced restock time from 12 to 11|
The Smoke of Deceit is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Consumables Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be . It turns the user and nearby ally heroes invisible, letting them slip by wards and creeps undetected.
- Though it cannot be used for daring escapes or to gain the upper hand in the middle of combat, Smoke of Deceit plays a cunning role against a well-warded team. The added mobility makes it easy to set up surprise attacks or to slip behind enemies without being spotted. Be that as it may, if a hero hidden with Smoke of Deceit comes too close to an enemy hero or building, the effect ends, meaning you should keep your distance. Smoke of Deceit is especially useful to get to Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 undetected as many players ward the surrounding area.
- Since True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear cannot reveal units affected by Smoke of Deceit, it can be used to dodge certain abilities like Thundergod`s Wrath and other spells which require vision in order to hit their targets. This also goes for disjointable Shadow Fiend using a Blink Dagger to dodge Phantom Assassin s Stifling Dagger Disjointing is the act of dodging projectiles, or rather, to cause a projectile to fully lose track of its target. A disjoint is projectiles.
- It is even possible to disjoint Assassinate. The True Sight applied by Assassinate is unable to reveal smoked units and therefore gets disjointed.
- Smoke of Deceit starts with a stock count of 3 and is limited to a count of 3.
- It takes seconds for 1 smoke to replenish in the stock.
- Stacks with itself in the inventory.
- Smoke of Deceit is completely shareable Items Item Sharing Disassembling Recipes Item Sounds Item Grid Changelogs As a rule, items in Dota 2 cannot be shared with other heroes. The purchasing hero .
Smoke of Deceit (also known as Smoke) is a basic item purchasable from the Consumables section in the Home Shop. It is especially useful for ganking a well warded lane or approaching Roshan without being seen by enemy creeps or Observer Wards. Smoke of Deceit is limited to a stock of 3 in the store, and 1 stock takes 11 minutes to replenish.
The vial contains a magical smoke, when used the vial will break releasing smoke that will follow all allies and units under ally control, increasing their movement speed and making them undetectable by both observer wards and creeps, and also invisible on the minimap. Sentry Wards and any other True Sight effects will not reveal smoked units. If a hero hidden by smoke attacks or comes too close to an enemy hero or tower, the effect will end. Smoked heroes can use spells and items without getting revealed, but enemies can still see the visual effects of the abilities.
Smoke of Deceit can be used by Couriers.
Smoke of Deceit can be used in the early game to great effect by roaming heroes. It`s purpose in the first 10 minutes is to sneak up on the enemy while avoiding being detected by wards. Many times when a lane is warded it gives a false sense of security if the other team utilizes smoke.
Additionally, smoke hides all units, so can be used to hide Chen or Enchantress creeps as well.
Smoking during the midgame is a solid way to organize a team into accomplishing a specific goal. You can smoke to Roshan or counter-Roshan, smoke to gank a farming carry, or smoke to gank and push while you have a hero advantage.
The most effective use of late game Smoke of Deceit is catching an enemy hero out of position. Often an advantage such as this allows for a team to push the enemy team`s base or at the very least force a buyback.
Alternatively, smoking can be used as a last ditch effort if your team is behind. A team that is ahead is often less cautious; Smoke of Deceit can be a perfect tool to take advantage of this.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Smoke of Deceit