- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- If the target is more than 500 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 250 range before casting.
- Can only target heroes (including illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They ) and creep-heroes.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Restores mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a in the form of mana regeneration, so it restores 0.38 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 3.8 mana per second.
- Fully stacks with other mana regeneration increasing effects.
- Damage greater than 0 from any player (including allies and self) or Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 dispels the effect.
Clarities are most commonly used during the early stages of a game before major mana regeneration items are purchased. It is meant to be used out of combat, as the regeneration stops if 20 damage or more is taken. Heroes with mana intensive spells or small mana pools will often rely on clarities during the early game. The effectiveness of a clarity`s mana regeneration tapers off as the game progresses. Beyond the early stages of the game, mana intensive heroes tend to purchase more substantial methods of mana regeneration, such as Bottle, Arcane Boots, Sage`s Mask, Void Stone, and the advanced items these build into.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Patch history Version history edit] Version Changes 7.06 Regenerate Mana is now dispellable. 7.00 Regenerate Mana Now gets dispelled by damage after all reductions,|
The Clarity is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Consumables Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be .
- Clarity`s effect is dispelled upon taking player damage, so do not use it in the middle of combat.
- In some situations be that as it may, it may be worth it to use it in combat. Even 1 second of regeneration can be enough to squeeze out one more ability, which can prevent deaths or result in kills.
- Although it regenerates quite a lot of mana, it takes long to do so. It is best used while doing other out-of-combat things, so you do not stand and wait for it to finish regenerating.
- This makes them perfect for roaming heroes, who can use a Clarity while moving between the lanes, allowing them to roam for longer and not have to retreat to the fountain to refill their mana.
- They are also great for jungling heroes who can use them while killing neutral creeps.
- Due to its low cost, don`t hesitate to buy and use a Clarity on an ally in lane, especially if it will give them enough mana to get off another escape or nuke ability.
- Stacks with itself in inventory, there is no stack limit. The sell-back price adapts based on the number of Clarities in a stack.
- Clarities are not shareable Items Item Sharing Disassembling Recipes Item Sounds Item Grid Changelogs As a rule, items in Dota 2 cannot be shared with other heroes. The purchasing hero , be that as it may, they can be cast on allies.
Recommended heroesCrystal Maiden Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Crystal Maiden 16 + 2 16 + 1.6 16 + 2.9 Level
- Combined with Arcane Aura, Clarity allows Crystal Maiden to use her abilities much more often than most heroes during the laning phase.
- Clarity is needed to offset Earthshaker`s low mana, which is often not enough to cast more than one or two Fissures.
- Clarity is mandatory for Enigma to create more than one or two sets of Eidolons Eidolon Summon Level 1 Duration 35 Health 180/200/220/240 Health regeneration 0.25 Armor 2/3/4/5 Magic resistance 50% Attack damage 16/24/34/43‒24/32/42/51 Acquisition range 800 Attack range 450 Base attack time 1.5 Attack animation 0.4+0.77 Projectile speed 900 through Demonic Conversion.
- Clarity helps a jungling Nature`s Prophet maintain enough mana to summon Treants Treant Summon Level 2 Duration 60 Health 550 ( 1100) Health regeneration 0.5 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 34‒38 ( 70‒74) Acquisition range 500 Attack range 100 Base attack time 1.75 Attack animation through Nature`s Call.
- Clarity is usually required to supplement Omniknight`s low mana, at least until he has a Soul Ring Item Changelogs Soul RingB A ring that feeds on the souls of those who wear it. Cost750 Bought FromCommon Active Sacrifice Bonus +3 Health regeneration+50% Mana regeneration Disassemble? No Alert allies? or Arcane Boots Item Changelogs Arcane BootsL Magi equipped with these boots are valued in battle. Cost1300 Bought FromSupport Active Replenish Mana Bonus +250 Mana+50 Movement speed Disassemble? Yes Alert allies? Yes Recipe The .
- Clarity is essential for Techies to lay down extra mines during the early game, especially before the horn.
- Clarity will usually regenerate Treant Protector for its full amount, due to his passive invisibility.
- Clarity allows Treant Protector to constantly shield and heal allies and structures with Living Armor.
- Clarity helps with Vengeful Spirit`s low mana pool, as an extra Magic Missile can mean the difference between life and death.
- Clarity helps Zeus spam Arc Lightning in the mid lane, allowing him to get more last hits.
- Support heroes who rely on multiple or costly abilities in the early game will function better with Clarity.
- Jakiro Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Jakiro 25 + 2.6 10 + 1.2 28 + 2.8 Level Base
- Dazzle Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Dazzle 16 + 2.15 21 + 1.7 27 + 3.4 Level Base
- Witch Doctor Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Witch Doctor 16 + 2.1 13 + 1.4 24 + 2.9 Level
- Lina Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Lina 18 + 1.8 16 + 1.5 27 + 3.2 Level Base
- Shadow Shaman Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Shadow Shaman 21 + 2.1 16 + 1.6 21 + 3 Level
- Support heroes with spammable early game abilities will benefit from Clarity, allowing them to harass more frequently.
- Skywrath Mage with Arcane Bolt
- Disruptor with Thunder Strike
- Warlock with Shadow Word
- Dark Seer with Ion Shell
- Silencer with Last Word and Arcane Curse
- Roaming heroes and gankers who do not risk being damaged between lanes can make full use of Clarity.
- Io`s Tether will restore more mana to allies with Clarity.
- Phantom Assassin can use Clarity to get more last hits with Stifling Dagger.
Clarity is a basic mana regeneration item purchasable from the Consumables section at the Home Shop. It stacks with itself in the inventory.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Clarity Potion