Self / Enemies
- The attack out of Silver Edge`s Shadow Walk cannot miss Relationship Between Effective @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### % and Evasion Evasion is a passive ability that gives the unit a chance to dodge an incoming physical attack. When evaded, the attack gets completely nullified, acting as if it .
- Does not interrupt the user`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is directly added to the attack damage, so it can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Be that as it may, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower or the Double Damage Rune Double Damage Haste Illusion Invisibility Regeneration Bounty Arcane See more: Runes#List Buff icon Double Damage Play AbilityNo Target AffectsSelf Increases base damage by 100%. Attack Damage .
- The damage is considered by lifesteal Lifesteal allows the attacking unit to gain health when damaging an enemy, which includes any attack modifier with attack damage. The lifesteal ability can be gained via items, passive abilities or the auras of other , cleave Cleave causes a melee unit s attacks to deal a portion of its damage in an area in front of it. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Sources of cleave 3 Splash 4 Sources of splash 5 See , splash Cleave causes a melee unit s attacks to deal a portion of its damage in an area in front of it. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Sources of cleave 3 Splash 4 Sources of splash 5 See ( Elder Dragon Form) and Psi Blades, but not by crits Critical strike is a passive ability that gives a chance to deal bonus damage on a successful attack. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Stacking 3 Interaction with other passive abilities 4 Sources of chance-based critical strike .
- The bonus damage is not applied when attacking wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against and buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire out of the invisibility.
- Applies a damage reduction There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic and a break For the passive ability of Tranquil Boots, see here. Break is a status effect that disables passive abilities from those affected. It does not disable passive components from items such as evasion from Talisman of on the target when attacking from invisibility, disabling passive abilities.
- Places the debuff upon before the attack damage is applied, but still relies on the attack (or projectile) to hit.
- Directly reduces any damage the debuffed target deals, before any other reductions. This includes damage from spells.
- The invisibility Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells, or upon finishing an attack (for ranged heroes upon projectile launch).
- Unlike Shadow Blade, Silver Edge does not apply the damage if an attack hits during the fade time.
- Allows the user to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- The user can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
The Silver Edge is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Weapons Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be . Be that as it may, it requires an item from the Secret Shop The Secret Shops are located near the center of the map. One Secret Shop is in the forests between the top and middle lanes, on the Radiant side. The other is in the forests between to be completed.
- Be aware that the Break mechanic has no effect on your opponents` items. If they have a Daedalus or Butterfly, for instance, they will still receive the full benefits of these items.
- Consider purchasing this item if the enemy has troubling passives such as Blur, Berserker`s Blood, Craggy Exterior, Fury Swipes, Bristleback, and Untouchable.
- The 50% damage reduction is incredibly useful for ganking. If you find a lone enemy Hero (especially a farming carry), the damage reduction will give them difficulty fighting back, and if they lack an escape mechanism or followed up with proper disables, it can result in their swift death.
- Remember that abilities using stacks (such as Reactive Armor, Necromastery and Fury Swipes) are only prevented from gaining or placing new stacks. If the target already has existing stacks (on themselves or on their target), their passive can still function until the stacks expire (such as Reactive Armor`s regeneration/armor and Fury Swipes` additional damage).
- One Silver Edge grants a total of 300 health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 0.9 health regeneration “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life , 2.14 armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor , 45 attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack , 165 mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.6 mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 1.07% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage and 45 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of .
Heroes whose default item build includes Silver Edge as a situational item
Strength: Alchemist Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Alchemist 25 + 2.1 11 + 1.2 25 + , Dragon Knight Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Dragon Knight 19 + 3.1 19 + 2.2 15 + 1.7 Level , Kunkka Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Kunkka 24 + 3.3 14 + 1.3 18 + , Lifestealer Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Lifestealer 25 + 3.3 18 + 1.9 15 + 1.75 Level Base , Spirit Breaker.
Recommend: Legion Commander.
Silver Edge is an upgrade item purchasable from the Weapons section at the Home Shop with a component from the Secret Shop. Silver Edge can be disassembled.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|