Enemies / Self
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- Applies a basic dispel Dispel Removable buffs Removable debuffs A dispel is the term used for a forced removal of status effects. Dispels usually come together with other mechanics and are rarely seen as on the target upon cast.
- Can only target enemies, self or own Meepo Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Meepo 23 + 1.6 23 + 2.2 20 + clones and Tempest Doubles. Cannot target other allies, wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against , or buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire .
- Applies a cyclone Cyclone is a status effect that causes afflicted units to be lifted up, completely disabling them, but also rendering them invulnerable to all sources of damage, similar to being hidden. Cyclone dispels the target, removing effect on the target upon cast, so it dispels Dispel Removable buffs Removable debuffs A dispel is the term used for a forced removal of status effects. Dispels usually come together with other mechanics and are rarely seen as , turns it invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing and fully disables Disables (also called crowd control, or CC) refer to any abilities or status effects that prevent, impede, or otherwise inhibit a Hero from acting. Disables come in many different varieties, and most Heroes have access it.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the cycloned unit.
- The damage is applied at the end of the duration. If the cyclone gets purged, it still applies the damage as soon as the target lands.
- The damage is only applied to enemy targets.
- Can be cast on Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 , but has no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement. The damage is still applied.
- Eul`s Scepter of Divinity is named in recognition of Eul, the creator of Defense of the Ancients.
- Eul`s Scepter of Divinity`s lore is a reference to Dota being passed from developer to developer over the years.
| Eul`s Scepter of Divinity|
|A mysterious scepter passed down through the ages, its disruptive winds can be used for good or evil.|
Caster Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be
Eul`s Scepter of Divinity is an item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Caster Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be .
- Use the Cyclone offensively by disabling an enemy before a gank, giving you the time to set up your abilities.
- Use the Cyclone on fleeing enemies to give your team the time to surround the target.
- Use the Cyclone on enemies in teamfights to take them out of the fight for a few seconds. This is especially effective on carries.
- Use the Cyclone on yourself during teamfights, baiting enemies into using their abilities on you, then becoming invulnerable to interrupt their burst damage.
- Use the Cyclone to buy yourself a little more time for abilities and items to come off cooldown, especially items like Blink Dagger or Blade Mail.
- Use the Cyclone on an enemy who has activated items like Blade Mail, Satanic, or Lotus Orb. Doing so will waste the duration of those items.
- Eul`s Scepter provides a cheap and beneficial dispel for support heroes who are very succebtible to silences. So when facing a lot of silences, or other strong but dispellable effects, Eul`s Scepter is usually the best option.
- The 40 bonus movement speed works well with other items that increase movement speed, such as Phase Boots.
- Movement speed For the cosmetic item equipped by Crystal Maiden, see Eul s Scepter of Divinity (Equipment) Item Changelogs Known Bugs Eul s Scepter of DivinityB A mysterious scepter passed down through the ages, bonuses from multiple Eul`s Scepters of Divinity fully stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- One Eul`s Scepter of Divinity grants a total of 40 movement speed DPS multiplier when chasing Minimum (pursuer MS / target MS) Ratio for Maximum Chase DPS Movement speed (sometimes abbreviated as move speed or MS) is the speed at which a unit can move. Movement speed , 110 mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , 0.4 (+ 150%) mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a and 0.71% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage (and 10 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of to intelligence heroes).
Recommended heroesCrystal Maiden Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Crystal Maiden 16 + 2 16 + 1.6 16 + 2.9 Level
- Eul`s Scepter improves Crystal Maiden`s very slow movement speed, and gives her a temporary defense mechanism.
- Eul`s Scepter increases Death Prophet`s already fast movement speed, and can keep her alive while her spirits are out during Exorcism.
- Eul`s Scepter is one of the best ways to set up and position abilities combos with Sun Strike, Ice Wall, EMP, Chaos Meteor, and Deafening Blast.
- Eul`s Scepter helps set up Ice Path, compensating for Jakiro`s slow cast animations.
- Eul`s Scepter helps Lina land Light Strike Array.
- Eul`s Scepter gives Lion a bit more movement speed, a means of self defense, and an extra disable to go with Hex and Earth Spike.
- In conjunction with Phase Shift, Eul`s Scepter keeps Puck out of enemy reach, allowing more time for his numerous elusive abilities and items to come off cooldown.
- Eul`s Scepter provides Rubick with his only means of escape, and helps him avoid initiations so he can safely steal abilities after Cyclone ends.
- Eul`s Scepter is an excellent set up for Requiem of Souls, allowing Shadow Fiend to place himself directly on top of the target.
- Eul`s Scepter helps Skywrath Mage survive a little longer, and can be a good set up for Mystic Flare.
- Eul`s Scepter provides much needed mana regeneration for Techies to lay more mines, and helps him set up mines under a Cycloned target.
- Techies can also survive longer by Cycloning himself after using Blast Off!, while his team follows up.
- Eul`s Scepter improves Zeus` low mobility, and keeps his mana up for more frequent nuking.
- Bloodseeker can use the Cyclone to set up Blood Rite, preventing the target from moving out of its radius. It`s also widely used to prevent enemies from fleeing with Town Portal Scroll.
- Timbersaw can place his Chakram underneath the Cyclone, thus hitting and slowing the target immediately after landing. He can also position himself for an easy Timber Chain. Since Timbersaw is reliant on his abilities for escape, using the Cyclone to dispel silences can ensure his survival if the enemy has no other follow-up disables.
- The scepter`s name is a reference to Eul, the creator of the first DotA map back in 2003.
Eul`s Scepter of Divinity (also known as Eul`s) is an excellent mid game item for supporting Intelligence heroes. Cost effective, it provides very high mana regeneration for its low cost. Its components can be bought from a combination of the Home Shop and Secret Shop, and Sage`s Mask is also purchasable from the Side Shop.
Eul`s movement speed bonus stacks with other items, but does not stack other Eul`s.
Use it on heroes to give your allies time to get in position, or on heroes while they are running away to allow your spells time to cooldown. This is especially effective for locking down enemies with Blink Dagger as the fall damage will disable it.
You can use it on enemy heroes chasing you allowing for time to escape, or use on yourself to give your allies time to come help.
- Invoker: It provides a move speed boost that benefits movespeed-based Quas/Wex Invokers, and provides a good disable that gives you time to position yourself to use your spells effectively.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Eul`s Scepter of Divinity