- Applies a basic dispel Dispel Removable buffs Removable debuffs A dispel is the term used for a forced removal of status effects. Dispels usually come together with other mechanics and are rarely seen as on the target upon cast.
- The dispel is applied first, followed by the slow A Slow is a type of status effect that reduces the afflicted units Movement Speed by a percentage, and/or Attack Speed by a flat value of their current speeds. Contents 1 Mechanics 1.1 Slowing movement .
- Can be cast on invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing units.
- The slow decreases in 0.8 second intervals, so it slows for 100%/80%/60%/40%/20%, going one step down every 0.8 seconds.
- When cast on non-hero units, it roots Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by the target for the initial 3 seconds, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- The slow is still applied to the target, so that it still is slowed for the remaining duration once the root wears off.
- Does not interrupt the target`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells.
- Does not provide True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear over the target.
- Treats Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 , ancient creeps Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps and creep-heroes as heroes.
- The damage is directly added to the owner`s attack damage.
- The owner can lifesteal Lifesteal allows the attacking unit to gain health when damaging an enemy, which includes any attack modifier with attack damage. The lifesteal ability can be gained via items, passive abilities or the auras of other off the damage dealt by Manabreak. Be that as it may, it cannot crit Critical strike is a passive ability that gives a chance to deal bonus damage on a successful attack. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Stacking 3 Interaction with other passive abilities 4 Sources of chance-based critical strike or cleave Cleave causes a melee unit s attacks to deal a portion of its damage in an area in front of it. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Sources of cleave 3 Splash 4 Sources of splash 5 See .
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Be that as it may, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower or the Double Damage Rune Double Damage Haste Illusion Invisibility Regeneration Bounty Arcane See more: Runes#List Buff icon Double Damage Play AbilityNo Target AffectsSelf Increases base damage by 100%. Attack Damage .
- Does not work against allied units when attacking them.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Effectively increases a hero`s attack damage by 40 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Effectively increases the attack damage of an illusion by 12.8/6.4 (melee/ranged) against units which have enough mana to burn.
This item is particularly useful on heroes that can create illusions.
|Item||Changelogs Item Changelogs Contents 1 Version history 2 Update history Version history edit] Version Changes 7.00 Purge can no longer be cast on allies or self. Manabreak Increased mana burned per attack|
| Diffusal Blade|
|An enchanted blade that allows the user to cut straight into the enemy`s soul.|
Artifacts Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be
The Diffusal Blade is an upgradable item Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be purchasable at the Main Shop, under Artifacts Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be . It can be upgraded by purchasing the recipe again.
- The Diffusal`s active apply the most powerful slow of the game but has a limited amount of use that can only be refreshed after upgrading it. It is better to consume all the charges before upgrading it.
- In light of this, if you expect your Level 1 Diffusal to run out of charges in the middle of a fight, lock the Diffusal and buy the recipe beforehand. Unlock it in the middle of a fight once you run out of charges.
- Combine it with a Mask of Madness to get both of the most cost effective DPS items in the game, to burn mana much quicker with the attack speed and lifesteal from the mana burned. The active of the Diffusal Blade will slow your target to hit more.
- It is a good item combined with a Manta Style because illusions carry over Manabreak, increasing damage output. Combine this with Moon Shard (works on illusions if not consumed) to burn mana much quicker and increase DPS even more.
- The Diffusal movement slow allow to hit and run enemy melee heroes as ranged.
- The item does not disappear upon using up all charges.
- Upgrading the item improves its stats and refreshes the charge counter back to 8. Can be upgraded only once.
- This means the charges cannot be refreshed a second time. A new Diffusal Blade has to be bought in order to get new charges.
- The total gold cost for each level is 3150/3850.
- One Diffusal Blade grants 3.57/5 armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor , / attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack , / mana Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a , / mana regeneration Play Out of mana! “ Play It s a new age of magic! Click to listen— Keeper of the Light ” Mana (also known as MP, which is short for mana points) represents the magic power of a and 0.71%/1.07% spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage (and 25/35 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of to agility Agility is the attribute that grants armor and attack speed. For each point of agility a hero gets: 0.14 (1/7) Armor 1 Attack speed Additionally, agility heroes also get 1 attack damage per agility point. heroes, or 10/15 attack damage to intelligence Intelligence is the attribute that grants mana, mana regeneration and spell damage amplification. For each point of intelligence a hero gets: 11 Mana 0.04 Mana regeneration 0.07% Spell damage Additionally, intelligence heroes also get 1 heroes) on each level.
Recommended heroesPhantom Lancer Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Phantom Lancer 21 + 2 29 + 2.6 21 + 2 Level
- In conjunction with Juxtapose, Spirit Lance and Doppelganger, 14 illusions plus Phantom Lancer Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Phantom Lancer 21 + 2 29 + 2.6 21 + 2 Level himself will deal a total of 274 Mana Burn per attack, assuming all illusions are attacking one hero. 306 if Manta Style Item Old Abilities Changelogs Manta Style An axe made of reflective materials that causes confusion amongst enemy ranks. Cost5000 (900) Bought FromArmor Active Mirror Image Bonus +10 Strength+26 Agility+10 Intelligence+15 illusions are included.
- Purge complements his Spirit Lance, providing a total of 7.25 seconds slow and removing enemy buffs.
- The Manabreak + 25/35 agility will equate to 65/75 additional physical damage per attack.
- Purge can be used to slow heroes he attacked with Blink Strike, allowing him to get more hits from behind while chasing his target and keeping his target inside Smoke Screen much longer.
- While channeling Tricks of the Trade every enemy hit will be affected by Manabreak. This can prevent multiple enemy heroes from casting mana-heavy spells because they don`t have enough mana left.
- Manabreak gives Illusions from Haunt an additional damage source. It also ensures every enemy hero hit by her Haunt-illusions has less mana available.
- Purge allows Spectre to slow enemies she caught with Reality.
- With Manabreak Naga Siren and all her Mirror Images drain a total of 98 mana per attack, assuming all illusions are attacking one hero. The added agility also increases the damage of her illusions.
- Purge is also an effective slow for situations in which Ensnare is not usable.
Effective againstWraith King
- Manabreak can be used to drain Wraith King`s mana, which results in him being unable to use Reincarnation when he dies (unless Wraith King buys a Black King Bar or chooses his manaless Reincarnation level 25 talent). Remember that Manabreak`s effectiveness is tied to your own attack speed; if your hero has a slow attack speed, consider buying a Manta Style Item Old Abilities Changelogs Manta Style An axe made of reflective materials that causes confusion amongst enemy ranks. Cost5000 (900) Bought FromArmor Active Mirror Image Bonus +10 Strength+26 Agility+10 Intelligence+15 using Necronomicon to drain Wraith King`s mana faster.
- Manabreak can deal more effective Damage against Medusa since it depletes her mana pool directly, so that Mana Shield blocks less damage.
- If enemies are using Ghost Scepter to survive against you, Purge can be used to dispel Ghost Form, allowing you to once again attack them.
- The Manabreak passive used to be called Feedback and got changed at some point without notification.
Diffusal Blade (also known as Diffusal) is an Item that is purchasable at the Home Shop, under Artifacts.
Diffusal Blade can be upgraded once by buying the recipe again. The item starts with 8 charges, and the charges are refreshed to 8 when it is upgraded.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|
WC3 DotA Version
- Warcraft III DotA - Diffusal Blade