|Slardar, the Slithereen Guard|
|Play "I guard what slumbers in the deeps."|
|Role:||Carry / Durable / Initiator / Disabler / Escape|
|Lore Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Slardar, the Slithereen Guard Slardar is a Slithereen, one of the Deep :||Slardar is a Slithereen, one of the Deep Ones, guardian of a vast network of sunken cities and the ancient riches buried within them. In the lightless gulf of the deepest ocean abysses, the Slithereen Guard patrols secret treasure rooms, ever vigilant against the subaqueous thieves sent into the deeps by covetous dryland sorcerers. He is utterly loyal, and his taciturn nature hides deep knowledge of the most secret places of the sea. He rises to the shallows in spite of the pain caused him by brightness, to commit reconnaissance, to make sure no one is conspiring against the depths, and sometimes in relentless pursuit of the rare few who manage to steal off with an item from the Sunken Treasury. Because he has spent his whole life at great pressure, under tremendous weight of the sea, Slardar the Slithereen Guard is a creature of immense power.|
|Voice:||Sam A. Mowry ( Responses Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs v • d • e Voice responses Hero responses Abaddon Alchemist Ancient Apparition Anti-Mage Arc Warden Axe Bane )|
Ready to find and demolish his foes, Slardar quickly slithers into battle. After exposing an enemy`s position and shattering their defenses, he closes the distance to lock them in place with crushing blows and powerful bashes from his trident.
- Guardian Sprint does not interrupt Slardar`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- Turns Slardar phased for the duration, allowing him to pass through other units and wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against .
- Amplifies all 3 damage types Damage is any means by which unit s current health can be reduced. Heroes, creeps, ancients, Roshan and fountains are all capable of dealing damage. Contents 1 Damage sources 1.1 Attack damage 1.2 Spell damage 2 ( after all reductions There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic ), including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Amplified damage is the same type as the damage dealt.
- This is how much movement speed DPS multiplier when chasing Minimum (pursuer MS / target MS) Ratio for Maximum Chase DPS Movement speed (sometimes abbreviated as move speed or MS) is the speed at which a unit can move. Movement speed Slardar has with certain boots Boots may refer to: Boots of Speed Power Treads Phase Boots Tranquil Boots Arcane Boots Guardian Greaves Boots of Travel Play “One divided against its Self cannot stand.” This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar on each level:
- No boots: 290/348/371.2/394.4/417.6
- Boots of Speed Item Changelogs Boots of SpeedBL Fleet footwear, increasing movement. Cost400 Bought FromArcane Bonus +45 Movement speed Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Boots of Speed are an item purchasable at / Phase Boots Item Changelogs Phase BootsBL Boots that allow the wearer to travel between the ether. Cost1240 Bought FromCommon Active Phase Bonus +24 Attack damage+45 Movement speed Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe / Power Treads Item Changelogs Power TreadsBL A pair of tough-skinned boots that change to meet the demands of the wearer. Cost1350 Bought FromCommon Active Switch Attribute Bonus +25 Attack speed+45 Movement speed Disassemble? : 335/402/428.8/455.6/482.4
- Arcane Boots Item Changelogs Arcane BootsL Magi equipped with these boots are valued in battle. Cost1300 Bought FromSupport Active Replenish Mana Bonus +250 Mana+50 Movement speed Disassemble? Yes Alert allies? Yes Recipe The : 340/408/435.2/462.4/489.6
- Guardian Greaves Item Changelogs Guardian Greaves One of many holy instruments constructed to honor the Omniscience. Cost5375 (1700) Bought FromSupport Active Mend Passive Guardian Aura Bonus +5 Strength+5 Agility+5 Intelligence+5 Armor+250 Mana+55 Movement : 345/414/441.6/469.2/496.8
- Tranquil Boots (Inactive): 355/426/454.4/482.8/511.2
- Tranquil Boots: 380/456/486.4/516.8/547.2
- Boots of Travel: 390/468/499.2/530.4/550 (561.6)
- Phase Boots while phased: 415.4/498.5/531.7/550 (564.9)/550 (598.2)
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from Skull Basher and Abyssal Blade is completely disabled for Slardar.
- Slardar can lifesteal off the damage dealt by Bash of the Deep. Be that as it may, it cannot crit or cleave.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Be that as it may, it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower or the Double Damage Rune.
- Does not work against buildings, wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against and allied units.
- Bash of the Deep uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Grants True Sight over the target and reveals it through the Fog of War.
Slardar, the Slithereen Guard, is a melee Attack range is the range at which a hero may perform his or her basic attack on another unit. There are two main subdivisions of attacks: melee and ranged. Attack range can be extended by strength Strength is the attribute that grants health and health regeneration. For each point of strength a hero gets: 20 Health 0.06 Health regeneration Additionally, strength heroes also get 1 attack damage per strength point. To hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During who uses brute force, low cooldown spells, and high physical strength to bring his enemies to their knees. He excels and thrives in close combat situations, and has high mobility, strong initiation and ganking abilities, and good synergy between his abilities. Guardian Sprint greatly increases Slardar`s movement speed for a lengthy duration, and allows him to chase down heroes, and escape with ease. It does increase the damage Slardar takes, so it must be used with extreme caution. Guardian Sprint can be used to get right next to enemies so Slardar can use Slithereen Crush, which delivers an area of effect (AoE) stun to nearby enemies followed by a minor slow afterwards, all on a very low cooldown. This allows Slardar to take on multiple opponents simultaneously and deliver a potent initiation. Bash of the Deep serves as a strong steroid, locking enemies in place while Slardar whacks at them with impunity. At long last, his ultimate Corrosive Haze is a great armor reduction modifier and allows him to reveal an enemy for its duration, making Slardar very potent against tanks and invisible heroes alike. It will also increase the damage dealt by his Crush and Bash, since they are physical. Although a strength hero, he has a high physical damage output, an agility gain and armor value, which rivals that of most agility heroes, allowing him to carry quite well if the situation calls for it. Chasing enemies relentlessly and pummeling them into the ground, Slardar is a fearsome opponent to face.
|+10% Bash of the Deep Chance||25||+20 Strength|
|+7 Armor||20||+35 Damage|
|+25 Attack Speed||15||+225 Health|
|+175 Mana||10||+6 Health Regen|
- Upgrading health and mana increases maximum health and mana capacity and keeps the current health and mana percentage.
- The health regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- Stout Shield helps to mitigate harass damage taken by ranged lane opponents, extending Slardar`s survivability in-lane.
- Healing Salve and Tangoes provide basic health regeneration to prevent being harassed out of lane.
- Clarity gives Slardar a way to replenish his mana pool from casting Slithereen Crush. Being able to cast his stun more than twice in-lane gives him more opportunities to get kills against lane opponents, and thus more opportunities at gold and experience.
- Iron Branch provides a small boost to Slardar`s attributes and can be used to make a Magic Wand later on.
- Magic Stick gives cheap burst healing and mana, which can give Slardar more survivability or enough mana to cast Slithereen Crush one more time to secure a kill.
- Boots of Speed Item Changelogs Boots of SpeedBL Fleet footwear, increasing movement. Cost400 Bought FromArcane Bonus +45 Movement speed Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Boots of Speed are an item purchasable at are absolutely crucial early on for any hero. In Slardar`s case, it greatly improves the potency of Guardian Sprint, allowing him to more easily catch up to fleeing enemies or escape pursuers.
- Helm of Iron Will provides good sustain in lane and the extra armor makes you very survivable against physical damage in the early game. It builds directly into an Armlet of Mordiggian.
- Magic Wand provides a cheap boost to Slardar`s attributes and a quick burst heal. Use it to survive that last bit of damage or cast one last spell in a teamfight.
- Power Treads Item Changelogs Power TreadsBL A pair of tough-skinned boots that change to meet the demands of the wearer. Cost1350 Bought FromCommon Active Switch Attribute Bonus +25 Attack speed+45 Movement speed Disassemble? is the best boot choice for Slardar, as attribute switching can give Slardar more strength for @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### and base damage or more intelligence to reduce the mana cost of his spells. The attack speed improves his chances of proccing Bash of the Deep.
- Armlet of Mordiggian is very cheap and gives Slardar many powerful bonuses. Improving his attac
Slardar, the Slithereen Guard
|Carry Durable Initiator Disabler Escape|
Slardar is a Slithereen, one of the Deep Ones, guardian of the great wealth of sunken cities and the ancient riches buried there. In the lightless gulf of the great ocean abysses, the Slithereen Guard carries his lure-light with him through the secret treasure rooms. Subaqueous thieves (sent into the deeps by covetous dryland sorcerers) are drawn in by its friendly glow, never to return. He is utterly loyal, and his taciturn nature hides deep knowledge of the most secret places of the sea. He rises to the shallows in spite of the pain caused him by brightness, to commit reconnaissance, to make sure no one is conspiring against the depths, and sometimes in relentless pursuit of the rare few who manage to steal off with an item from the Sunken Treasury. Because he has spent his whole life at great pressure, under tremendous weight of the sea, Slardar the Slithereen Guard is a creature of great power.
|+10% Bash Chance||25||+20 Strength|
|+7 Armor||20||+35 Damage|
|+25 Attack Speed||15||+225 Health|
|+175 Mana||10||+6 Health Regen|
|Starting Items||Early Game||Mid Game||Late Game|