- As a neutral unit:
- The centaur only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing units, be that as it may, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by Doom Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Doom 26 + 3.5 11 + 0.9 13 + 2.1 Level Base (acquired through Devour).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by Rubick Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Spell Steal Interactions Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Rubick 19 + 1.8 14 (acquired through casting Spell Steal on Doom).
- The aura`s buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack multiplicatively with each other.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes` total magic resistance to 28.75%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases Meepo`s and Visage`s total magic resistance to 38.25% and 14.5% respectively, assuming their basic magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
The Centaur camp is a medium camp of neutral creeps Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps . It contains 1 Centaur Conqueror and 1 Centaur Courser, and gives a total of 128 experience and 69-81 gold.
- The Cloak Aura is not very useful for heroes, but heroes that summon or control units such as Chen may really benefit from it. The 20% Magic Resistance bonus will make it harder for the enemy to kill them with magic damage.
- In the original DotA, the Centaur Conqueror was known as "Centaur Khan", and the Centaur Courser was known as "Centaur Outrunner".
- Added a new ability for Centaur Coursers
- Cloak Aura
- This creature protects its allies with a Magic Resistance aura. Creeps are better protected.
- Radius: 900
- Hero magic resistance bonus: 5%
- Non-hero magic resistance bonus: 20%
- Note: Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack.
- Centaur Conqueror`s Swiftness Aura has been moved to Hellbear Smasher
- Centaur Conqueror Attack Time improved from 1.65 to 1.5
- Centaur Courser Attack Time improved from 1.35 to 1.3
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Small reduction to the pull timing duration of the mid Sentinel and mid-top Scourge camp
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Increased neutral creep Centaur`s aura by 5%
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Increased the cooldown on the neutral creeps` Warstomp.
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Neutral Centaurs no longer ressurect
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|