Hill Troll Priest
- The cast of Heal is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll automatically heals a hurt allied unit until they are all at full health.
- The troll can attack while healing his allies simultaneously. Its attacks while healing are treated.
- Its attacks while healing are treated as melee attacks, but still uses his default attack range.
- As a player controlled unit:
- When put on autocast Abilities are unique skills that heroes and creeps have access to on the battlefield. They range from simple passive effects, to devastating explosions of energy, to complex, terrain changing feats. All heroes have four or , the troll automatically heals a random nearby hurt allied unit.
- On each cast, a random unit is select. It does not lock on one unit until it is fully healed.
- Does not follow hurt units to heal.
- There are no priorities. Each hurt unit has the same chance to get healed by autocast.
- Cannot heal wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against and buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire .
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by Doom (acquired through Devour).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by Rubick (acquired through casting Spell Steal on Doom).
- The aura`s buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Restores mana in the form of mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.3 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 3 mana per second.
- Stacks with all other sources of flat mana regeneration.
- The flat mana regen bonus is not considered by percentage mana regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 180 mana in one minute.
- Shadow Shaman is half Hill Troll by birth.
- According to Troll Warlord, Hill Trolls are the weakest kind of Trolls.
The Hill Troll camp is a small camp of neutral creeps Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps . It contains 2 Hill Troll Berserkers and 1 Hill Troll Priest, and gives a total of 99 experience and 53-62 gold.
- Rhasta the Shadow Shaman happens to be part Hill Troll.
- In the original DotA, the Hill Troll Priest was known as "Forest Troll High Priest", and the Hill Troll Berserker was known as "Forest Troll Berserker".
- Increased Mana Aura mana regeneration bonus from 2 to 3.
- Hill Troll Priest can now heal while moving and attacking. Heal no longer uses cast time. This is to prevent it from messing up creep-pulling.
- This changes do not apply to player controlled troll priests, or when devoured by Doom.
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Healing Troll now has a Mana Aura (+2 MP/sec)
- Healing Troll`s heal cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds
- Heal cast range from 250 to 350
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked the trees and pathing near the small Sentinel creep camp
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit
Hill Troll Priest
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|