The Centaur Conqueror`s powerful hooves stomp the ground, stunning and damaging nearby enemies. Heroes recover more quickly.
- As a neutral unit:
- The centaur only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing units, be that as it may, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by Doom Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Doom 26 + 3.5 11 + 0.9 13 + 2.1 Level Base (acquired through Devour).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by Rubick Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Spell Steal Interactions Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Rubick 19 + 1.8 14 (acquired through casting Spell Steal on Doom).
Centaur Conqueror is a neutral creep Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps found in:
- Centaur Camp The Centaur camp is a medium camp of neutral creeps. It contains 1 Centaur Conqueror and 1 Centaur Courser, and gives a total of 128 experience and 69-81 gold. Centaur Conqueror Jungle Creep Level 5
- Large Centaur Camp The large Centaur camp is a large camp of neutral creeps. It contains 1 Centaur Conqueror and 2 Centaur Courser, and gives a total of 161 experience and 85-100 gold. Centaur Conqueror Jungle Creep Level
7.06 Version 7.06(Full list) Nerfed: Alchemist Crystal Maiden Dark Seer Legion Commander Magnus Monkey King Riki Slark Spectre Templar Assassin Terrorblade Treant Protector Ursa Warlock Buffed most other heroes. Removed all Respawn Talents. Added Aghanim s Scepter:
- Reduced gold bounty from 66-78 to 53-62.
- Reduced experience bounty from 119 to 95.
7.00 Version 7.00(Full list) Added new hero: Monkey King Nerfed: Alchemist Arc Warden Drow Ranger Meepo Omniknight Phantom Assassin Reworked: Lycan Necrophos Techies Treant Protector Added Aghanim s Scepter: Anti-Mage Bounty Hunter Chaos Knight Phantom Lancer Riki
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
6.87 Version 6.87(Full list) Added the Scan ability. Nerfed: Beastmaster Bounty Hunter Chen Death Prophet Earth Spirit Enchantress Faceless Void Invoker Nature s Prophet Outworld Devourer Silencer Spectre Treant Protector Zeus Buffed most other heroes. Added Aghanim s
- The centaur camps in the large neutral creep camps now spawns 2 Centaur Courser. ?
6.82 Version 6.82(Full list) Nerfed: Faceless Void Lycan Riki Buffed most other heroes. Reworked Phantom Lancer. Reworked Bloodseeker s Bloodrage. Added new abilities: Doppelganger. Blood Rite. Enchant Remnant. Added Aghanim s Scepter: Earth Spirit Elder Titan Phoenix Sven.
6.60 Version 6.60(Full list) Added new heroes: Batrider Elder Titan Changed Enigma s alliance from Sentinel to Scourge ( Radiant to Dire). Reworked Razor s abilities. Reworked Medusa s abilities. Replaced several abilities. Added Aghanim s Scepter effects to numerous
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
6.50 Version 6.50(Full list) Balanced heroes. Reworked Scythe of Vyse, Orchid Malevolence, Eul s Scepter of Divinity. Balanced items. Numerous changes to creeps. Release Date DotA:Date Needed ← 6.49c6.50b → Hero Changes: ------------- * Removed mana cost
- Increased neutral creep Centaur`s aura by 5%
6.40 Version 6.40(Full list) Balance changes. Release Date DotA:Date Needed ← 6.39b6.41 → *Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out *Improved Leshrac s base str *Reduced Chen and THD movement speeds *Mangus s Shockwave
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
6.35 Version 6.35(Full list) Balance changes. Added creep camps. Release Date DotA:Date Needed ← 6.346.36 → * Added two new neutral creep spots * New mode -vr (-voterandom, like -ar except you get to vote on
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
6.19b Version 6.19b(Full list) Bug fixes. Release Date DotA:Date Needed ← 6.196.20 → -Fixed a bug with Mana Leak that caused it to not work if you move quickly after cast. -Fixed the buggy Penitence damage
- Increased the cooldown on the neutral creeps` Warstomp.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|