- The damage is directly added to Earth`s attack damage. But since it is conditional, it is not visible in the HUD.
- Given to Earth when holding Aghanim`s Scepter Item Upgraded Abilities Old Abilities Lore Changelogs Aghanim s Scepter The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers. Cost4200 Bought FromCaster Passive Ultimate Upgrade Bonus +10 Strength+10 Agility+10 Intelligence+175 , at the same level as the original Brewmaster.
- Same notes as Brewmaster`s Thunder Clap apply.
- This ability was replaced by Demolish in the 6.87 Version 6.87(Full list) Added the Scan ability. Nerfed: Beastmaster Bounty Hunter Chen Death Prophet Earth Spirit Enchantress Faceless Void Invoker Nature s Prophet Outworld Devourer Silencer Spectre Treant Protector Zeus Buffed most other heroes. Added Aghanim s gameplay patch.
- Occurs when Earth attacks an enemy.
- Does not trigger on buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire and wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against .
- The radius is centered around Earth.
- The damage hits the attack target as well, not only nearby units.
- This ability was removed in the 6.60 Earth Ancient Creep-Hero Level 7/8/8 Duration 16/18/20 Health 1500/2200/3000 ( 3500/4200/5000) Health regeneration 1/2/2 Mana 400/500/600 Mana regeneration 2 Armor 5 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 25/55/85‒35/65/95 Acquisition range 600 Attack range 150 Base attack gameplay patch.
- Upon cast, the 10 closest enemy units are issued an attack command on Earth.
- Since it is one simple attack order, the units are not disabled in any way. Receiving a new order will cancel the attack order.
- This also means it will not affect units which cannot attack at all, since they cannot receive an attack order.
- Does not stop units from casting spells, so it does not interrupt channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another abilities.
Mangix, the Brewmaster
|Carry Initiator Durable Disabler Nuker|
Deep in the Wailing Mountains, in a valley beneath the Ruined City, the ancient Order of the Oyo has for centuries practiced its rites of holy reverie, communing with the spirit realm in grand festivals of drink. Born to a mother`s flesh by a Celestial father, the youth known as Mangix was the first to grow up with the talents of both lineages. He trained with the greatest aesthetes of the Order, eventually earning, through diligent drunkenness, the right to challenge for the title of Brewmaster⃢₀ₔthat appellation most honored among the contemplative malt-brewing sect.
As much drinking competition as mortal combat, Mangix for nine days drank and fought the elder master. For nine nights they stumbled and whirled, chugged and struck, until at last the elder warrior collapsed into a drunken stupor, and a new Brewmaster was named. Now the new, young Brewmaster calls upon the strength of his Oyo forebears to speed his staff. When using magic, it is to his spirit ancestors that he turns. Like all Brewmasters before him, he was sent out from his people with a single mission. He wanders the land, striving toward enlightenment through drink, searching for the answer to the ancient spiritual schism⃢₀ₔhoping to think the single thought that will unite the spirit and physical planes again.
|+20 Primal Split Unit Armor||25||+75 Damage|
|+20 Strength||20||-35s Respawn Time|
|+12% Magic Resistance||15||+75 Thunder Clap Damage|
|+3 Mana Regen||10||+30 Attack Speed|