How to get
N`Zoth, the Corruptor can be obtained through Whispers of the Old Gods "Now I ve got a tale to tell you... of the ones from long ago. There s an evil that s been dreaming, but now it s softly screaming! From the darkness their power will grow. Their voices are card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|N`Zoth, the Corruptor||1600||400|
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card N`Zoth, the Corruptor||3200||1600|
Battlecry: Summon your Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. minions that died this game.
Has not been able to get "Under the Sea" out of his head for like FIVE THOUSAND YEARS.
See this card on Hearthpwn
N`Zoth, the Corruptor is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Whispers of the Old Gods "Now I ve got a tale to tell you... of the ones from long ago. There s an evil that s been dreaming, but now it s softly screaming! From the darkness their power will grow. Their voices are set.
N`Zoth is an incredible force to reckoned with in a deck full of powerful Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. minions. Some of the best examples to resurrect are Sylvanas Windrunner Sylvanas Windrunner Set: Hall of Fame Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Take control Tags: Random Deathrattle: Take control of a random enemy minion.Sylvanas was turned into the Banshee , Tirion Fordring Tirion Fordring Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Paladin Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Abilities: Deathrattle, Divine Shield, Equip, Taunt Tags: Weapon-generating Divine Shield. Taunt. Deathrattle: Equip a 5/3 Ashbringer.If you haven t heard and Savannah Highmane Savannah Highmane Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Hunter Rarity: Rare Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Beast-generating Deathrattle: Summon two 2/2 Hyenas.In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion for their powerful Deathrattles. Wild format Wild format or Wild is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Standard format. Wild format appears in game modes in which players are allowed to play decks without the deck restrictions of picks include Piloted Shredder Piloted Shredder Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 4 Health: 3 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Cost-related, Random Deathrattle: Summon a random 2-Cost minion.Once upon a time, only goblins , Piloted Sky Golem Piloted Sky Golem Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Epic Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Cost-related, Random Deathrattle: Summon a random 4-Cost minion.The pinnacle of goblin engineering. , Sludge Belcher Sludge Belcher Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon, Taunt Tags: Taunt-generating Taunt. Deathrattle: Summon a 1/2 Slime with Taunt.DO NOT GIVE HIM A ROOT BEER.See this and Sneed`s Old Shredder Sneed s Old Shredder Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Random, Rarity-related Deathrattle: Summon a random Legendary minion.When Sneed was defeated in .
N`Zoth is a build-around for Deathrattle decks, using the Old God`s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are effect as a board control Board control is an unofficial term usually referring to a player s ability to keep the opponent from building up minions on the battlefield, or "board". Control decks are named after this strategy, aiming to control -stealing win condition A win condition is a specific means or strategy by which a deck can achieve victory. Decks may have one or more win conditions, and a win condition may be a specific aim of the , similar to Anyfin Can Happen or a post-throwdown Kel`Thuzad. Due to the limited space in which to resurrect minions, N`Zoth decks often focus on a small number of powerful Deathrattle minions, rather than a large number of weaker ones. Resurrecting even one or two powerful minions such as Tirion or Sylvanas can turn the game around. Tirion Fordring in particular makes N`Zoth Paladin a popular choice.
When building a N`Zoth control deck, it is important not to overburden your deck with too many big Deathrattle minions, as that would leave you extremely vulnerable to aggressive decks in the meta. A way to mitigate this is to pack cards such as Infested Tauren and Chillmaw which can be used to defend your hero. Chillmaw is sometimes overlooked but it is a potent Taunt Deathrattle minion that can be used in Standard format N`Zoth decks. In this case, you would generally not be playing it for the Dragon synergy.
- N`Zoth`s Battlecry summons a copy of each friendly Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. minion that has died that game. If there is not room on the board to summon a copy of each, N`Zoth will randomly Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be choose which ones to summon.
- N`Zoth will not summon minions which were granted Deathrattle through effects such as Explorer`s Hat Explorer s Hat Set: The League of Explorers Type: Spell Class: Hunter Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Generate Tags: Spell-generating Give a minion +1/+1 and "Deathrattle: Add an Explorer s Hat to your hand."Harrison Jones was or Unearthed Raptor Unearthed Raptor Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy Tags: Deathrattle-related Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Gain a copy of its Deathrattle.Still . The minion must innately have a Deathrattle.
- N`Zoth will summon minions produced by copy effects like Faceless Manipulator Faceless Manipulator Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Transform Battlecry: Choose a minion and become a copy of it.The Faceless Ones are servants of Yogg-Saron, and and Herald Volazj Herald Volazj Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Summon Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 copy of each of your other minions.His , if the target has an innate Deathrattle.
- N`Zoth will summon minions with Deathrattle on their card text that were Silenced For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. .
- N`Zoth will only summon minions which died, not those which were transformed Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent or otherwise removed from play.
- As with all resurrection effects Resurrect, the archetypal (and eponymous) resurrection effect Resurrection effects are effects that summon copies of minions that have died that game. Such effects typically phrase themselves as re-summoning or resurrecting the minion that died, but , the copies summoned by N`Zoth are summoned in their base state, at full Health and without any enchantments An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, the original minion had when they died. As a result, copies summoned by Herald Volazj or Barnes Barnes Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Summon Tags: Random Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 copy of a random minion in your deck.He used which then die and are resummoned by N`Zoth will appear with their full stats.
- Minions that leave the graveyard when they die, such as Malorne Malorne Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Druid Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 9 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck Deathrattle: Shuffle this minion into your deck.When Malorne isn t mauling hordes , can still be summoned by N`Zoth. If the same such minion dies multiple times, it can be summoned that many times by N`Zoth.
- N`Zoth will attempt to summon a copy of each Deathrattle minion that died, even if the minion was `resummoned` by effects like Reincarnate Reincarnate Set: Naxxramas Type: Spell Class: Shaman Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Destroy, Summon Tags: Resurrection effect Destroy a minion, then return it to life with full Health.It s like birth, except you re an adult . Similarly, N`Zoth will attempt to summon one Dreadsteed Dreadsteed Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Epic Cost: 4 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Summon a Dreadsteed.Crescendo himself summoned this steed, riding it to victory in for each time a friendly Dreadsteed has died that game.
N`Zoth`s Battlecry is tricky to work around, as even Silencing the Deathrattle minions will not prevent them from being resurrected. If you suspect that your opponent is preparing to play N`Zoth, you can avoid destroying powerful Deathrattle minions while they are on the enemy side of the board by using mind control effects to take control of them, or using effects that remove the minions from play without destroying them, such as Entomb, Polymorph and Hex.
As with any minion with a strong Battlecry, a possible counter is Dirty Rat, which can force an enemy N`Zoth onto the battlefield without activating its Battlecry.
- Summon For information on summoning minions, see Minion#Summoning. Summon is an ability which summons one or more minions. Distinct from regular summoning, a minion generated by the summon ability does not consume or come from an
- I taste the essence of your soul.
- So... sweeet....
- Very little is certain about N’Zoth (pronounced nuh-ZAH-th)—most beings on Azeroth don’t even know its name, much less what it looks like. Scraps of obscure lore claim that the Old God has been imprisoned beneath the darkest depths of the ocean for millennia beyond counting. There are also whispers that N’Zoth desires nothing more than to twist what was once noble and pure to its own inscrutable ends. Ultimately, most of what is “known” about this most insidious of beings is mere speculation.
- Still, looking at the evidence, it seems like N’Zoth feels a compulsive need to redecorate, and has the aesthetic sensibilities of someone that’s super into skulls, black leather, and knee high platform boots. Emerald Dream? How about Emerald Nightmare. Neltharion the Earth Warder? Nah, let’s go with DEATHWING THE DESTROYER! Prissy Night Elf nobility throwing a hissy fit? BAM! You get a snake body and actual hissing! Yes, it’s rumoredit has not yet been confirmed that N’Zoth was involved with twisting the Emerald Dream, corrupting one of Azeroth’s most powerful dragons, and mutating the Highborne into the despicable Naga . . . but it’s just getting started.
N`Zoth "embraces chaos", as reflected by the randomness of his Battlecry effect. Despite some confusion from other sources, in Hearthstone lore, while Yogg-Saron "opened the door when it corrupted Vordrassil", it was "not the only Old God at work in the Emerald Dream".
- Earlier iterations of N`Zoth included a version that replaced the entire player`s deck at the start of the game with "30 tentacle cards".
- N`Zoth limits the design for future Deathrattle cards, due to his synergy with them, requiring the designers to "not put a lot of good Deathrattles out for a while". The designers have discussed the possibilities of creating some N`Zoth counter-play cards if the card becomes too dominant or stale.