How to get
Faceless Manipulator can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Faceless Manipulator can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Faceless Manipulator||1600||400|
Battlecry: Choose a minion and become a copy of it.
The Faceless Ones are servants of Yogg-Saron, and they feed on fear. Right now they are feeding on your fear of accidentally disenchanting all your good cards.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Faceless Manipulator is an epic Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Faceless Manipulator can be used to copy powerful minions belonging to either the player or the opponent. This can be useful for duplicating the presence of legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There minions, or simply as a wildcard which can be changed into whichever target best serves the situation. When copying enemy minions, one strategy is to use the Faceless Manipulator to copy a valuable minion, before destroying Destroying a minion or weapon removes it from play. Only minions currently on the battlefield and weapons that are currently equipped can be destroyed. Discarding a card removes it directly from the player s hand and or Silencing For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. the target. This allows the player to effectively steal the opponent`s minion.
Faceless Manipulator can be used on friendly targets to create large amounts of Spell Damage A Wrath of Air Totem, with purple sparkles to signal its Spell Damage bonus Spell Damage is an ability which boosts the overall damage of spells by the listed amount. Spell Damage does not increase . For instance, copying a friendly Malygos Malygos Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 4 Health: 12 Abilities: Spell Damage Spell Damage +5Malygos hates it when mortals use magic. He gets so mad!See this card on Hearthpwn will create an additional 5 Spell Damage.
- Faceless Manipulator`s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are transforms Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent it into an exact copy of the target minion. The minion is copied Copy effects produce copies of existing cards. When copying living minions, this includes copying all damage and enchantments. Be that as it may, when copying a minion that has been destroyed, only the basic minion is copied. Copy effects in every way, including Attack and Health attributes Sen jin Shieldmasta, a simple minion card. It has 3 Attack, 5 Health and a mana cost of 4. Attributes are key values which define a character or weapon s power, cost and survivability. Attributes of some , damage taken, and any enchantments An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, . If the original minion was Silenced, then the copy is also Silenced. Be that as it may, enchantments from auras The welling of light indicating an ongoing effect Ongoing effects are minion, weapon, and boss Hero Power abilities which grant special effects on an ongoing basis. Ongoing effects are often referred to as auras, particularly are not copied, since these are provided by a different minion entirely.
- An exception is the Charge For the card of the same name, see Charge (card) Charge is an ability allowing a minion to attack the same turn it is summoned. Charge is available to all classes, but is most strongly ability granted by an enemy`s Tundra Rhino Tundra Rhino Set: Basic Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Hunter Cost: 5 Attack: 2 Health: 5 Abilities: Charge Tags: Beast-related, Ongoing effect Your Beasts have Charge.Tundra rhinos are often mistaken for kodos. Or am I : if one of their other Beasts is copied, the copy will still be able to Charge even though the Rhino is still on the enemy side. This may be a bug or only occur in certain Tavern Brawls.
- Minions copied by Faceless Manipulator are not played from the hand and any Battlecries will therefore not be activated.
- If the target of the Faceless Manipulator`s Battlecry is eligible to trigger an effect, such as transforming into a Beast Beasts are a type of minion especially associated with hunters, and to a lesser extent druids. Hunters have a variety of class-specific Beast minions as well as specific ability cards which benefit Beasts. Beasts are with a friendly Starving Buzzard Starving Buzzard Set: Basic Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Hunter Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Beast-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you summon a Beast, draw a card.If you feed him, on the board, the effect will be triggered at the very end of the summoning process, rather than at the usual point (generally before Battlecries).
- Faceless Manipulator`s Battlecry is a transform effect. If Faceless Manipulator is Silenced, it will lose any enchantments and text, but will still retain the Attack, Health Health, sometimes referred to as life, hit points or HP, is an attribute found on heroes and minions, reflecting the remaining survivability of the character. Health can be reduced, almost always by taking damage. If , Mana cost The mana cost of a card or Hero Power determines how much mana is required to play that card from the hand or to use that Hero Power. The number is displayed inside a blue , name, portrait and minion type of the minion it copied. In addition, copies can be returned A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card to the controlling player`s hand. Copies will retain their `copied` form, but will still lose any damage and enchantments. This can allow the controlling player to trigger copied minions` Battlecries.
- Faceless Manipulators will not copy the Enraged status of wounded minions with Enrages An Enraged minion Enrage is a minion ability where the stated effect becomes active only when the minion is damaged. If the minion is healed back to full Health, the Enrage effect will be cancelled. , but will instead copy the Enrage ability and reassess at the time the card is copied whether to gain the Enraged status.
- Faceless Manipulators cannot copy Stealthed A minion in Stealth Stealth is a minion ability which prevents that minion from being the target of enemy attacks, spells and effects until they attack or deal damage. They can, be that as it may, be the target enemy minions, as Stealth prevents minions from being targeted by enemy effects.
- Keep in mind that the Battlecry will resolve before Secrets A Secret is a spell card that is cast normally but has a delayed, hidden effect, which only takes place when a specific event occurs. When a Secret is played, a Secret icon appears on . For instance, if playing a Faceless Manipulator triggers a Mirror Entity Mirror Entity Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Abilities: Copy, Secret, Summon Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, summon a copy of it."You go first." - , the Secret will not copy the original Faceless Manipulator, but the minion the Faceless Manipulator turned into.
- A golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Faceless Manipulator will transform into a golden version of the card that is to be copied.
- If there are no eligible minions to copy (for instance, there are no other minions on the battlefield at all, or only enemy minions under Stealth), then the Faceless Manipulator will not transform and will simply enter the battlefield as a 3/3.
- The card art depicts Commander Ulthok, the second boss in the Throne of Tides dungeon.
- In May 2015, Senior Game Designer Ben Brode Ben Brode Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 1 Your volume can t be reduced below maximum.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] "There is no way to contain the Brode." - Yong stated they had designed Faceless Manipulator "over 6 years ago". This would suggest the card was designed in early 2009, at least 5 years before Hearthstone was eventually released.
- Faceless Manipulator was the only example of Old God art in Hearthstone prior to the releaseAnnounce of Whispers of the Old Gods (aside from the uncollectible Nightmare). Faceless Manipulator was used to tease the coming expansion when it was included in a promotional selection of cards on the official site in the days prior to the expansion`s announcement.