How to get
Regular Barnes is obtained by completing The Opera "Your host, the great magus Medivh, invites you back to party down - with me!" "Come inside... Meet your friends at the door. We ve got a feast like you ve never seen before. Shake your stuff , the second wing of One Night in Karazhan "Your host, the great magus Medivh, invites you back to party down - with me!" "Come inside... Meet your friends at the door. We ve got a feast like you ve never seen before. Shake your stuff .
Once the regular version has been obtained, both regular and golden versions can be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust and disenchanted.
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Barnes||3200||1600|
Barnes is at its best when it summons minions with high impact effects like Ragnaros or Emperor Thaurissan, that most of the time are going to be removed after one turn but are still played because of their power. Cards summoned via Barnes` effect do not have their Battlecry effects go off, so players might want to emphasise minions with other effects, such as Deathrattles.
|Archmage Antonidas||Legendary||Mage||Minion||General||7||5||7||Whenever you cast a spell, put a `Fireball` spell into your hand.|
|Emperor Thaurissan||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||6||5||5||At the end of your turn, reduce the Cost of cards in your hand by (1).|
|Gadgetzan Auctioneer||Rare||Neutral||Minion||General||6||4||4||Whenever you cast a spell, draw a card.|
|Malygos||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||Dragon||9||4||12||Spell Damage +5.|
|Ragnaros the Firelord||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||8||8||8||Can`t Attack. At the end of your turn, deal 8 damage to a random enemy.|
|Sylvanas Windrunner||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||6||5||5||Deathrattle: Take control of a random enemy minion.|
|Y`Shaarj, Rage Unbound||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||10||10||10||At the end of your turn, put a random minion from your deck into the battlefield.|
Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 copy of a random minion in your deck.
He used to play every part, until Moroes confiscated his Orb of Deception.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Barnes is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the One Night in Karazhan "Your host, the great magus Medivh, invites you back to party down - with me!" "Come inside... Meet your friends at the door. We ve got a feast like you ve never seen before. Shake your stuff set.
This card works best in a deck with minions with useful effects that don`t rely on their stats for value, typically ones with strong end-of-turn or Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. effects such as Y`Shaarj, Rage Unbound Y Shaarj, Rage Unbound Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 10 Attack: 10 Health: 10 Abilities: Put into battlefield Tags: Random, Triggered effect At the end of your turn, put a or Sylvanas Windrunner Sylvanas Windrunner Set: Hall of Fame Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Take control Tags: Random Deathrattle: Take control of a random enemy minion.Sylvanas was turned into the Banshee .
Barnes can be combined with copy Copy effects produce copies of existing cards. When copying living minions, this includes copying all damage and enchantments. Be that as it may, when copying a minion that has been destroyed, only the basic minion is copied. Copy effects effects such as Resurrect Resurrect Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Death-related, Random, Resurrection effect Summon a random friendly minion that died this game.I walked into the dungeon and noticed and Moat Lurker Moat Lurker Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 6 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Deathrattle, Destroy, Summon Battlecry: Destroy a minion. Deathrattle: Resummon it.He really enjoys lurking and gets to put a full-stat version of the minion summoned on the board. This allows the summoned card to potentially be placed on the board way before the mana curve Example of a deck s mana curve display from the Arena screen The term mana curve refers to two related concepts: The amount of mana available to players over the course of a game, starting at would allow them to be summoned normally.
Alternatively, with a Silence For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. in hand, this card can be used to produce regular copies of high-stat minions. The priest`s Purify Purify Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Abilities: Draw cards, Silence Silence a friendly minion. Draw a card.Even better than a hot shower with vigorous scrubbing!See this card works especially well to Silence the copies produced by this minion`s Battlecry, resulting in a full-stats, full-value copy of the minion, albeit at the cost of removing their effect.
Also, be wary when using Barnes in a deck that includes cards with negative deathrattles or effects such as Doomsayer Doomsayer Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 2 Attack: 0 Health: 7 Abilities: Destroy Tags: Area of effect, Triggered effect At the start of your turn, destroy ALL minions.He s almost been right so many , Abomination Abomination Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle, Taunt Tags: Area of effect Taunt. Deathrattle: Deal 2 damage to ALL characters.Abominations enjoy Fresh Meat and long or Darnassus Aspirant Darnassus Aspirant Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Deathrattle Tags: Mana-related Battlecry: Gain an empty Mana Crystal. Deathrattle: Lose a Mana Crystal.She loves .
- The minions summoned by Barnes` Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are are copies of minions from your deck, enchanted An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, to have 1/1 stats. The enchantment can be removed through Silences or being returned to the hand A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card .
- `After you summon a minion` triggers like Sword of Justice Sword of Justice Set: Classic Type: Weapon Class: Paladin Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Durability: 5 Tags: Durability-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, give it +1/+1 and this loses 1 Durability.I resolve after the minion becomes a 1/1, giving you a 2/2. (Prior to Patch 7.1, you would only get a 1/1.)
Barnes and Evil Heckler Evil Heckler Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 5 Health: 4 Abilities: Taunt TauntTo be honest, heckling is not the most effective form of evil.See this card on Hearthpwn data are currently the only cards in the game to use randomly selected quotes. Any of the stated lines may be used when the minion is summoned.
- Summon For information on summoning minions, see Minion#Summoning. Summon is an ability which summons one or more minions. Distinct from regular summoning, a minion generated by the summon ability does not consume or come from an
- Tonight, a tale of glorious redemption.
- Tonight, a tale of terrible tragedy.
- Tonight, a tale of wonder and magic.
- Tonight, a tale of long lost worlds.
- Tonight, a tale of true terror.
- On with the show!
A Night at the Opera!
- "Welcome, party-goers! I am Barnes, the stage manager, and this is the finest theater in Azeroth. Medivh The subject of this article is part of theOne Night in Karazhan adventure. Medivh Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Hero Class: Mage Health: 30 (Normal)30 (Heroic) data page] For the regular hero, see Medivh has an incredible show planned for the party. Come, I’ll show you around—we might even have time for a little improv!"
- "Karazhan’s opera house is the height of elegance and sophistication, and these very planks of wood have seen some of the greatest stories of the age unfold with pathos and grandeur. Glorious, but that’s in the past! Never look back, darlings—it distracts from the FUTURE! The show we have in store tonight will put them all to shame. I predict that these featuresSpecial attraction will be so great, so EPIC, that people will return in droves again, and again, and again—just to catch a glimpse of their favorite play!"
- "Ah, but there will be no shows if there are no sets. Sadly, my crew are all late, or misplaced their guild cards, or are lost somewhere in Karazhan. That last one is a surprisingly common occurrence, actually . . . No matter! Anyway, I’m sure you’ll do fine, you look like naturals. I’m so excited to begin!"
- "Oh settle down. It’s clear to see that you’re all heroes, so a total stranger asking you to perform menial labor should feel quite familiar. Oh, you want a reward? Well, I can promise you the greatest reward imaginable if we can finish in time. Ah, now I’ve got your attention! Now let’s see. . . ."
- "Let’s get this tower set up. Yes! It looks just like real stone, doesn’t it? That’s because it IS real stone. Originally, Medivh was going to magic it into place, but since he’s busy now I’ll just have to make do. Now, get in there and really put your backs into it and HEAVE! Oh, well done. Our lead actress will look positively radiant all the way up there."
- "Here, take these hammers—this quaint forest cottage won’t build itself, you know! I mean, it was supposed to build itself, but with Medivh occupied doing who knows what, we will just have to get our hands dirty. And by “we”, I of course mean “you”."
- "Good job! That cottage is looking really quaint! Now we’ll just need to do just a tiny little bit of sewing and you’re all done. How many costumes? Well, all of them actually—I’m no seamstress. Medivh was going to—well, nevermind what Medivh was going to do. I’m sure that with a whirlwind of activity we’ll be done in no time! The tailoring supplies are in those cabinets. Now let’s hustle!"
- "Ah, it appears that Moroes has returned to take you off my hands. Parting is such sweet sorrow, but at least everything is finally prepared for the show tonight! I hope you enjoy the party! And get some rest before the festivities, you all look exhausted!"
- "Oh, your reward? Why, a job well done, of course!"
In World of Warcraft
As with most of the mortals in Karazhan, in World of Warcraft Barnes is dead, appearing in the opera house as a ghost to relive his duties during life... albeit with a slightly more sinister twist to the proceedings.
- Barnes is the spectral Stage Manager who announces the night`s presentation during the Opera Event in Karazhan. One of three The subject of this article is part of theOne Night in Karazhan adventure. Julianne Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Hero Health: 15 (Normal)15 (Heroic) Armor: 15 (Heroic) Help Julianne prepare the performance of a boss The subject of this article is part of theOne Night in Karazhan adventure. Big Bad Wolf Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Hero Health: 20 (Normal)20 (Heroic) Armor: 15 (Heroic) My what big teeth she presentations The subject of this article is part of theOne Night in Karazhan adventure. The Crone Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Hero Health: 30 (Normal)50 (Heroic) Armor: 15 (Heroic) The last act! The stairs are will appear, each based on famous stories or tales.
- At long last, everything is in place. Are you ready for your big stage debut?
- I`m not an actor.
- Don`t worry, you`ll be fine. You look like a natural!
- Ok, I`ll give it a try, then.
- Splendid. I`m going to get the audience ready. Break a leg!
Designer Peter Whalen Peter Whalen Peter Whalen is a Blizzard employee and Senior Game Designer 1] on the Team 5 Hearthstone development team. 2] Whalen joined the team in Jul. 2015. 3] 2] Prior to this, he is describes Barnes as a perfect example of a story character and card design unexpectedly fitting together:
- "The medium-sized minion, summon a 1/1 copy from your deck--that was floating around for a while. It was a lot of fun, it made for interesting deck-building decisions, and interesting gameplay, it`s good with a bunch of different things. It`s a really interesting neutral legendary. And we knew we wanted to do Barnes in the set. Barnes is very important to Karazhan, he`s one of the major story characters. So we looked at these two designs and thought, wait, the 1/1 we`re summoning is just an actor. It`s just representing a minion from your deck. This is a perfect fit for Barnes. We made that connection and we got that animation running for Barnes with the spotlight, it really comes together and sells that story."