How to get
Regular Unearthed Raptor is obtained x2by defeating the Mine Cart Rush The subject of this article is part of theThe League of Explorers adventure. Mine Shaft Set: The League of Explorers Type: Hero Escape the troggs in this “super safe” mine cart! data page] Mine Cart encounter in The League of Explorers "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be `s second wing, Uldaman "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be .
Once the regular version has been obtained, both regular and golden versions can be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust and disenchanted.
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Unearthed Raptor||800||100|
Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Gain a copy of its Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. .
Still hunting for the ones who earthed him.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Unearthed Raptor is a rare Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There rogue Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Unique mechanics 5 Strategy 5.1 Countering a rogue 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Weapons 8.1 Uncollectible 9 Leveling rewards 9.1 minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the League of Explorers "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be set.
Unearthed Raptor is strong with most Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. cards but notable mentions go to Haunted Creeper Haunted Creeper Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1 Spectral Spiders.Arachnofauxbia: Fear of fake spiders.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] and Nerubian Egg Nerubian Egg Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 0 Health: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Summon a 4/4 Nerubian.Eggs are a good source of protein and Nerubians.See this card on Hearthpwn data due to curve (as well as most players will avoid destroying said cards in general).
Its effect can be synergized well with Jade Swarmer Jade Swarmer Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deathrattle, Stealth, Summon Stealth, Deathrattle: Summon a Jade Golem.He s so good at swarming, he can to summon another Jade Golem Jade Golem Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Class: Druid, Rogue, Shaman Tri-class: Jade Lotus data page] Jade Golem is an uncollectible tri-class minion, summoned by various cards from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan allowing you to have an extra +1/+1
- The Unearthed Raptor`s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are can copy a maximum of 16 Deathrattles.
- If you use Unearthed Raptor to copy a zone-changing Deathrattle such as Malorne Malorne Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Druid Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 9 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck Deathrattle: Shuffle this minion into your deck.When Malorne isn t mauling hordes , The Skeleton Knight The Skeleton Knight Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Joust, Return to hand Deathrattle: Reveal a minion in each deck. If yours costs more, return or Anub`arak Anub arak Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 8 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Return to hand, Summon Deathrattle: Return this to your hand and summon a 4/4 Nerubian.Was actually , the Deathrattle will move the Unearthed Raptor to the destination zone, rather than creating a Malorne/The Skeleton Knight/Anub`arak. Similarly, Ancestral Spirit Ancestral Spirit Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Shaman Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Resurrection effect Give a minion "Deathrattle: Resummon this minion."It was just a flesh wound.See this card on Hearthpwn will summon an Unearthed Raptor copy, not the minion Ancestral Spirit was originally attached to.
- An Unearthed Raptor that dies after copying a Deathrattle is not considered a Deathrattle minion for the purposes of N`Zoth, the Corruptor N Zoth, the Corruptor Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 10 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Summon Tags: Death-related, Deathrattle-related, Resurrection effect Battlecry: Summon your Deathrattle minions that died `s Battlecry.
- If you played an Unearthed Raptor, returned A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card it to the hand via any means and played it again targeting a different Deathrattle minion, it would only have the second Deathrattle. But if you then played a second Raptor targeting the first Raptor, the second Raptor would have both Deathrattles. This process could be repeated to put any combination of Deathrattles on a Raptor. This bug was fixed in Patch 188.8.131.5251 (2016-03-14).
- A removed enchantment may give a glimpse into the development of this minion. Named "Tomb Explorer", the enchantment`s text is identical to that for this card, and is classed as belonging to the rogue class. A stealthy Tomb Explorer may therefore have been an earlier concept for this card. It may have split into Unearthed Raptor and Tomb Pillager Tomb Pillager Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 5 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Generate Tags: Spell-generating Deathrattle: Add a Coin to your hand.After the guild broke up, , or been rejected due to being too similar to the latter.
- Following its initial release, Unearthed Raptor began to cause various problems, often resulting in both players` clients crashing. The bug was quickly hotfixed Updates to Hearthstone may be released between client patches in the form of hotfixes. This page aims to list all officially announced Hearthstone hotfixes to date. Official announcements for many of these changes may be , including the introduction of a cap to the number of Deathrattles the Raptor could copy.
Unearthed Raptor is a Rogue Minion from the League of Explorers set.