|Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light|
|Play "They say twas I who carried the first light into the universe. They might be right, I can`t quite recall."|
|Role:||Support / Nuker / Disabler / Jungler|
|Lore Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light Upon a pale horse he rides, :||Upon a pale horse he rides, this spark of endless suns, this Keeper of the Light. Ezalor long ago escaped the Fundamental plane, separating from the other ancient forces to which he was bound within the great Primordial harmony. He is a power grown sentient in the dawn of the universe, and now rides forth in all planes at once, one step ahead of pursuing chaos, bearing his gift with him at the end of a radiant staff. His majestic truth lies hidden beneath the outward appearance of a slightly doddering old man who barely stays in the saddle. Be that as it may, when faced with the challenge of chaos, or the forces of darkness, his primordial light bursts forth, and his full power is revealed, transforming him once again into a force to be reckoned with.|
|Voice:||Nolan North ( Responses Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs v • d • e Voice responses Hero responses Abaddon Alchemist Ancient Apparition Anti-Mage Arc Warden Axe Bane )|
Target Point / Channeled
- The wave travels at a speed of 1050.
- Damage and heal increase by 1 for every 0.01 seconds, starting as the cast time begins.
- The damage/heal increasing talent does not alter this. The talent`s bonus is added after the scaling damage is calculated.
- This means it can deal a minimum of 30 ( 230) damage and heal for a minimum of 30 ( 230) health.
- This also means that the maximum damage and heal are reached after 1.7/2.7/3.7/4.7 seconds of channeling.
- Checks the current daytime upon releaseAnnounce the wave. Cannot heal during the nights caused by Darkness and Eclipse.
- During the channeling, the spell spawns vision fields in a line in front of Ezalor.
- The vision fields provide 375 range flying vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a and last for 10.34 seconds each.
- The first vision field spawns 150 range in front of Ezalor. The following ones spawn 150 range away from the previous vision fields.
- The vision fields are spawned in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another start, resulting in up to 3/5/7/9 fields.
- When the channeling gets canceled, it stops spawning vision fields. This does not affect the travel distance of the wave.
- When fully channeled, all vision fields together reach up to 700/1050/1400/1750 range away with their vision.
- The horses only spawn when the spell is channeled for 5 seconds and have only a visual purpose.
- Replaces Illuminate until the channeling ends.
- The cast of Release Illuminate is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Checks the target`s current position once upon cast and then in 0.1 second intervals, resulting in 41/51/61/71 checks.
- On each check, it compares the target`s current position with its position on the last check and reduces its mana based on the distance between the positions.
- Does not reduce its mana when the distance between 2 positions is bigger than 300. So a unit needs to move at 3000 speed, or blink a distance of at least 300 to not lose mana.
- The target has to move a distance of 2000 to lose 100% of its mana.
- Does not reduce mana on spell immune Spell Immunity Ally Interactions Enemy Interactions Default buff iconPlay Error sound “ Play Magic shall not prevail! Click to listen— Anti-Mage ” Spell immunity (formerly known as magic immunity) is a modifier or invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as HPTechnology company Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing units.
- Casting Mana Leak on a unit with no mana pool stuns it instantly.
- The sound effect upon losing mana is only audible to the target.
- When cast on self, it effectively restores 50/115/180/245 ( 350/415/480/545) mana because of its mana cost.
- Increases the target`s maximum mana pool, without affecting its current mana.
- The mana restoring is applied after the maximum mana has been increased.
- Upon losing the buff, the unit`s max mana pool is reverted to its default, without affecting its current mana.
- Can be cast on units with no mana pool, but it does not grant them any mana, nor does it give them a mana pool. The cooldown reduction works.
- While having the buff, the first ability which goes on cooldown gets its cooldown reduced. Following cooldowns are not reduced.
- Can reduce the cooldown for any ability which can go on cooldown. This includes passive abilities.
- Each cast places a new buff on the unit. This means the maximum mana pool increment stacks. Be that as it may, the cooldown reduction does not stack.
- Spirit Form interrupts Ezalor`s channeling Warlock channeling Upheaval Channeling an ability causes the caster to stop acting for the duration of the spell. Channeled spells may be ended when the channeling unit takes another action or is interrupted by another spells upon cast.
- When Spirit Form expires or Aghanim`s Scepter Item Upgraded Abilities Old Abilities Lore Changelogs Aghanim s Scepter The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers. Cost4200 Bought FromCaster Passive Ultimate Upgrade Bonus +10 Strength+10 Agility+10 Intelligence+175 is acquired while a spirit is channeling Illuminate (Spirit Form), it is released instantly.
- When acquiring Aghanim`s Scepter while channeling Illuminate, the permanent spirit form is applied after the channeling finishes or is stopped.
- Be that as it may, the healing effect is instantly applied to the current channeling Illuminate and Ezalor instantly gains unobstructed vision.
- Keeper of the Light loses his spirit form upon death. When having Aghanim`s Scepter, it gets re-applied upon spawn.
Ezalor the Keeper of the Light is a ranged Intelligence Intelligence is the attribute that grants mana, mana regeneration and spell damage amplification. For each point of intelligence a hero gets: 11 Mana 0.04 Mana regeneration 0.07% Spell damage Additionally, intelligence heroes also get 1 Hero famous for his reputation as a one-man support team. Supporting his allies in need, and pushing unguarded lanes with ease, Ezalor is a very valuable ally for any team. Having a variety of useful abilities, he can channel a powerful globe of intense light that can heavily damage an army of enemy creeps in the lane, allowing for an easy push; and manipulate the mana around him, restoring mana for himself and his allies or draining the mana of his enemy. His Ultimate allows him to gain his full power, giving Ezalor access to 2 sub-abilities and an improved existing ability, giving him six different abilities in total. Keeper of the Light requires patience, confidence, and selfless behavior to play him well, as he is played as a support instead of a killer caster like most Intelligence gankers. His wide set of abilities also requires good timing, reflexes, and knowledge to use well.
Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light
|Support Nuker Disabler Jungler|
Upon a pale horse he rides, this spark of endless suns, this Keeper of the Light. Ezalor long ago escaped the Fundamental plane, separating from the other ancient forces to which he was bound within the great Primordial harmony. He is a power grown sentient in the dawn of the universe, and now rides forth in all planes at once, one step ahead of pursuing chaos, bearing his gift with him at the end of a radiant staff. His majestic truth lies hidden beneath the outward appearance of a slightly doddering old man who barely stays in the saddle. However, when faced with the challenge of chaos, or the forces of darkness, his primordial light bursts forth, and his full power is revealed, transforming him once again into a force to be reckoned with.
Ability: No Target
Release the channel early.
Ability: No Target
Release the channel early.