- Available for level 3-4 wolves.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after proccing, resulting in 4 instances.
- Can deal up to 32 damage to the target ( before reductions There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic ).
- Multiple procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Can proc on allied units as well. Does not proc on buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire and wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against .
- Available for level 4 wolves.
- The invisibility Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is broken upon landing an attack. Missed Missing may refer to: Missing a physical attack due to Evasion. Missing a physical attack due to the Blind status effect. Missing a physical attack due to the 25% uphill miss chance. Missing (disjointing) a attacks or attacking items do break it.
- Does not allow to pass through other units.
- This ability was replaced by Cripple in the 6.86 Version 6.86(Full list) Nerfed: Broodmother Dark Seer Earth Spirit Queen of Pain Shadow Fiend Tusk Undying Winter Wyvern Buffed most other heroes. Added new abilities: Spirit Siphon. Infernal Blade. Tricks of the Trade. Time Dilation. gameplay patch.
- Available for level 2-4 wolves.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 21%.
- Unlike most other critical strikes Critical strike is a passive ability that gives a chance to deal bonus damage on a successful attack. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Stacking 3 Interaction with other passive abilities 4 Sources of chance-based critical strike , this one is not governed by pseudo-random distribution.
- This ability was removed from the wolves in the 6.53 Version 6.53(Full list) Added a new hero: Clockwerk Release Date DotA:2008-07-10 ← 6.52e6.54 → * Added a new Sentinel Hero (Goblin Clockwerk) * Localized script text to allow cross-language compatibility * Completely reworked and improved gameplay patch.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 2.25.
Banehallow, the Lycan
|Carry Pusher Jungler Durable Escape|
Banehallow was noble-born to the house of Ambry, the greatest of the landed castes in the old kingdom of Slom. Before the Fall, as the King`s wants grew strange, and his court grew crowded with sorcerers and charlatans, the house of Ambry was the first to rise against the avarice of the throne. No longer willing to pay homage and fealty, they instead sent six-thousand swords into the capital, where they were wiped out in the Massacre of the Apostates. And then came the teeth behind the old truth: When you strike a king`s neck, you had better take his head. Enraged by the betrayal, the king exterminated the vast Ambry bloodline, sparing only the lord of the house and his youngest son, Banehallow. Before all the royal court, with the disgraced lord chained to the ornate marble floor, the King bade his magicians transform the boy into a wolf so that he might tear out his own father`s throat. "Do this," the king said, "so that Lord Ambry will understand the bite of betrayal." Powerful magic was invoked, and the child was transformed. But though his body was changed, his spirit remained intact, and instead of biting the exposed neck of his father, he attacked his handlers, tearing them to pieces. A dozen of the King`s knights perished under the wolf`s teeth before they managed to drive it off into the night. Lord Ambry laughed from his chains even as the King ran him through with a sword. Now the heir to the lost house of Ambry, Banehallow wanders the trail as the Lycan, part warrior, part wolf, in search of justice for all that he lost.
|+2 Wolves Summoned||25||+15s Shapeshift Duration|
|15% Cooldown Reduction||20||15% Evasion|
|+12 Strength||15||-25s Respawn Time|
|+175 Health||10||+15 Damage|
|Starting Items||Early Game||Core Items||Situational Items|