12w34b is the third snapshot for 1.4.2 1.4.2 Official name Pretty Scary Update Release date Oct. 25, 2012 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 12w32a 12w34a 12w34b 12w36a 12w37a 12w38a 12w38b 12w39a 12w39b 12w40a 12w40b 12w41a 12w41b 12w42a 12w42b Pre-releases 1.4-pre 1.4.1-pre , and was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in the 12w34a 12w34a Type Snapshot Release date Aug. 23, 2012 1] Snapshot for 1.4.2 Download Client Server .exe ◄◄ 1.3.2 ◄ 12w32a 12w34b ► 1.4.4 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see snapshot.
- Added boss names above boss health.
- Changed recipes for buttons Button Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 2.5 Tool Any tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Itself Data values See Data values Name See Data values A button is a non-solid block . They now require 1 stone Stone Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 30 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Cobblestone (1) Data value dec: 01 hex: 1 bin: 1 Name stone See the block called stone. For block/ wooden plank Wood Planks Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 15 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable Yes Drops Itself Data value dec: 05 hex: 5 bin: 101 Name planks Wood planks are common blocks used in many crafting to craft.
- Leather Leather Type Raw materials Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 334 hex: 14E bin: 101001110 Name leather See the leather from cows and horses. For the leather and diamond armor Armor Type Wearable items Durability See Durability Renewable Yes Stackable No Data values See Data values Name See Data values For the armor that can be worn by horses, see Horse Armor. Armor classes. From textures slightly changed:
- Leather armor sleeves are extended by one pixel.
- Their item texture has been changed to match the new texture.
- Diamond armor sleeves now have a notch on the inner side.
- Leather armor sleeves are extended by one pixel.
- Removed "map_#/#" on the map Map Type Tools Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data values Drawn dec: 358 hex: 166 bin: 101100110 Empty dec: 395 hex: 18B bin: 110001011 Name PCPersonal Computer Drawn: filled_map Empty: map PE Drawn: ? Empty: emptymap This and added "Map #" in the tool tip
- When taken down to half health, Withers Wither Health points 300 ( × 150) 600 ( × 300) Pocket edition only] Armor points 4 () Attack strength Easy: 5 () Normal: 8 () Hard: 12 () Size Height: 3.5 Blocks Width: 0.9 Blocks Spawn will gain Wither armor, making them immune to arrows Arrow Type Combat Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Internal ID Normal / Tipped: PC: 10, PE: 80 Spectral: PC: 24 Network ID Normal / Tipped: PC: 60 Spectral: PC: 91 Entity ID Normal .
- Occasionally, zombies Zombie Health points 20 () Armor points 2 () Attack strength Easy: 2 () Normal: 3 () Hard: 4 () Size Adult: Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.975 Blocks Width: 0.3 Blocks Spawn , skeletons Skeleton Health points 20 () Attack strength Bow: Easy: 1 () - 4 () Normal: 1 () - 4 () Hard: 1 () - 5 () Sword: Easy: 2 () Normal: 2 () Hard: 3 , and zombie pigmen Zombie Pigman Health points 20 () Armor points 2 () Attack strength Easy: 5 () Normal: 9 () Hard: 13 () Size Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Spawn Any 2 block high space in any will spawn with the ability to pick up items on the ground.
- Armor will automatically equip. Items will instantly be held, which is not exclusive to weapons. This means these zombies can be found holding items they have come across, such as rotten flesh Rotten Flesh Type Food Restores 4 () 80% chance of Hunger for 0:30 Cookable No Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 367 hex: 16F bin: 101101111 Name rotten_flesh Rotten flesh is a .
- This will cause zombie pigmen to drop their sword.
- This will cause skeleton to drop their bow.
- The attribute applied to allow them to pick up items is called CanPickUpLoot.
- Arrows caught on fire (or by enchantments) are able to ignite TNT TNT Transparency Partial (cannot attach other blocks) Luminance No Blast resistance 0 Tool Any tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable Yes Drops Itself Data value dec: 46 hex: 2E bin: 101110 Name tnt TNT is a block when on contact.
- In the Overworld, Zombie Pigmen are eager to get back in the Nether Portal (e.g., if the player makes a portal and spawns Zombie Pigmen in Creative, it will run into the portal).
2 bugs fixed
- Fixed item frame Item Frame Type Decorations Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Internal ID 18 Network ID 71 Entity ID item_frame Drops Item Frame (1) The item it contains. First appearances See History Data values Computer crashes.
- Fixed Nether portal Nether portal Consists of Obsidian Nether Portal Can generate post-generation Yes, when the player builds an appropriate frame and lights it with flint and steel First appearances See History See the structure. stuff.