1.3.2 was mainly released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.3.1 1.3.1 Release date Aug. 1, 2012 Development versions View all Snapshots 12w15a 12w16a 12w17a 12w18a 12w19a 12w21a 12w21b 12w22a 12w23a 12w23b 12w24a 12w25a 12w26a 12w27a 12w30a 12w30b 12w30c 12w30d 12w30e Pre-releases 1.3-pre 1.3.1-pre Download Client .
- Trees Tree Biome Anywhere in the Overworld where light and dirt are present. Consists of Wood Leaves Vines (large jungle, dying and some fallen trees) Mushroom (some fallen trees) Cocoa (some jungle trees) Can generate post-generation
- Large oak trees now generate with sideways logs.
- Server list
- You can now toggle showing server addresses in the server list using the F1 key.
4 bugs fixed
- Fixed players sometimes falling out of the world when entering the Nether having been there before in the same session
- Fixed players taking damage when water or players push them into corners
- Fixed various uncommon crash bugs
- Fixed players not getting fall damage when falling from a height of 4 blocks (assuming this was a bug)