Minecarts with TNT can be retrieved just like other minecarts Minecart Type Vehicles Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable No Internal ID PC: 42 PE: 84 Network ID PC: 10 Entity ID minecart Drops Minecart (1) Health points 6 () First appearances See History Data value , by attacking it while in Survival or Adventure mode.
- The speed of a Minecart with TNT determines its explosion size as well as the speed of the flaming arrow that hits it (if a flaming arrow is used to detonate it).
|Renewable A renewable resource (as opposed to a non-renewable, or finite, resource) is a resource that can be recreated indefinitely in survival without exploiting glitches or using commands. While running out of resources isn t likely to|| |
|Internal ID|| |
|Network ID|| |
|Entity ID|| |
|Health points The health gauge and monitor in Minecraft is based on a single row of 10 heart icons. Each full heart contains two halves, one hit point each (full health is 20 hit points). Contents 1|
|First appearances|| |
|Data value|| |
dec:407 hex:197 bin:110010111
|Name See values from the latest PCPersonal Computer version of Minecraft. For values from Classic, see Data values/Classic. For values from Indev, see Data values/Indev. For values from the Pocket Edition, see Pocket Edition|| |
- A direct hit from three merged minecarts with TNT can reduce a fully diamond armored player to half a heart.
|Ingredients||Crafting Crafting is the method by which many blocks, tools, and materials are made in Minecraft. In order to craft something, players must move items from their inventory to a crafting grid. A 2×2 crafting grid recipe|
Minecart with TNT will detonate on these conditions:
- It moves over a powered Activator Rail Activator Rail Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 3.5 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Itself Data values See Data values Name activator_rail An activator rail is a type of rail that (after 4 second delay like the TNT block).
- It hits the ground with a downward velocity of it falling more than three blocks, unless landing on any form of rail.
- It is destroyed while in motion. (Does not explode if destroyed by a player in Creative mode.)
- It is destroyed by fire, lava or an explosion.
- It turns on a curved track too fast, with a solid block or entity located beside the track (in the previous movement direction).
- It is hit by a flaming arrow. (Explosion size is dependent on the speed of the arrow)
- It is pressed into a block or entity and has velocity.
Upon detonation, it will act as normal TNT, exploding A TNT explosion. An explosion is a physical event, generally destructive, that can be caused by several different circumstances. It can destroy nearby blocks, propel and damage nearby players, entities, and their armor, and cause and damaging nearby scenery, players, and entities. Upon detonation after activating on activator rail, it will not destroy its rails and the blocks the rail is on, however other nearby carts can. The faster the minecart, the more powerful the explosion.
Minecart with TNT will bounce off of other minecarts and cannot be linked to a Minecart with Furnace.
- See also: Chunk format Chunks store the terrain and entities within a 16×256×16 area. They also store precomputed lighting, heightmap data for Minecraft s performance, and other meta information. Contents 1 NBT structure 2 Block format 3 Entity format 3.1
Minecarts with TNT have entity data associated with them that contain various properties of the entity. Their entity ID is
tnt_minecart in the computer edition, or
minecarttnt in Pocket Edition Pocket Edition Author(s) Mojang AB Jens Bergensten Aron Nieminen Daniel Kaplan Tommaso Checchi Shoghi Cervantes Jason Major Daniel Wustenhoff Tomas Alaeus Mikael "Slicedlime" Hedberg @@@#@@@Microsoft(microsoft.com)###@### Studios 1] Platform(s) Written in C++ 2] Latest version 1.1.2 .
- Tags common to all entities see Template:Nbt inherit/entity/template
- Tags common to all minecarts see Template:Nbt inherit/vehicle/template
TNTFuse: Time until explosion or -1 if deactivated.
A minecart`s ID distinguishes between the different minecart types.
|Minecart type||Item Name||Item Dec||Item Hex||Entity Name||Entity Dec||Entity Hex|
| ||328||148|| ||42||84||2A||40|
Minecart with Chest
| ||342||156|| ||43||98||2B||62|
Minecart with Furnace
| ||N/A||343||N/A||157||N/A|| ||N/A||44||N/A||2C||N/A|
Minecart with TNT
| ||407||197|| ||45||97||2D||61|
Minecart with Hopper
| ||408||198|| ||46||96||2E||60|
Minecart with Command Block
| ||422||443||1A6||1BB|| || ||40||100||28||64|
Issues relating to ⃢₀ₜMinecart with TNT⃢₀ are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
A Minecart with TNT is used to blow up blocks in moderation. When it explodes, it will not destroy any rails beneath it as well as any blocks that the rails are on. They will blow up if they go over an active Activator Rail, with an explosion delay of 4 seconds; however, they can also be detonated by: shooting flaming arrows or other fire sources at them, while it is moving and gets attacked, it falls off of high ground, or it takes a sharp turn next to a block. Minecarts with TNT are often banned from servers since it is a good way for griefers to destroy mines or roads with rails.
|Minecart with TNT|