Beta 1.4 added wolves, cookies and a new Minecraft logo as well as other changes and fixes.
- New Minecraft logo (no longer 3D cobblestone Cobblestone Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 30 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Experience Smelted: 0.1 Drops Itself Data value dec: 4 hex: 4 bin: 100 Name cobblestone Cobblestone is a common block, obtained from blocks).
- Added Wolves Wolf Health points Wild: 8 () Tamed: 20 () Attack strength Wild: Easy: 3 () Normal: 4 () Hard: 6 () Tamed: 4 () Size Adult: Height: 0.85 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.425 that the player can tame, or kill for no loot.
- Added Cookies Cookie Type Food Restores 2 () Cookable No Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 357 hex: 165 bin: 101100101 Name cookie Cookies are food items that are easily obtainable, but do not which heal the player for 0.5 hearts.
- Added new block, locked chest Locked chest Transparency No Luminance Yes, 15 Blast resistance 0 Tool None Renewable No Stackable Yes (64), No after 1.7.2 13w37a Flammable No, but catches fire from lava Drops Nothing after 1.7.2 13w37a Data value , which was an Apr. Fool`s gag. It linked to the `Minecraft Store`, but now it has been removed.
- Sleeping in a bed Bed Type Block Entity Physics No Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 1 Hardness 0.2 Tool Any tool Renewable Yes Stackable No Flammable PC: No, but catches fire from lava PE: No First appearances See now resets your spawn position, though does not work for most users. At the moment the spawn point unintentionally only changes if "Leave bed" is clicked and the function is limited to SMP.
- Sneaking while climbing will hang on to the ladder Ladder Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 2 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Itself Data value dec: 65 hex: 41 bin: 1000001 Name ladder “ Sometimes the fans are right, too. Like ladders. I , thus being a handy cave tool.
- Spiders will no longer trample crops and have walking sounds removed.
- Sheep Sheep Health points 8 () Size Adult: Height: 1.3 Blocks Width: 0.9 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.65 Blocks Width: 0.45 Blocks Spawn Opaque blocks with at least two block space above them. First appearances See History can now spawn in pink and brown (however rarely)
- Cocoa beans Cocoa Beans Type Wool dyes Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See history Data value dec: 3513 hex: 15F3 bin: 1010111113 Name dye 3 See Cocoa Beans. For the plant, see Cocoa. can be found in dungeon Dungeon Biome Any Consists of Cobblestone Moss Stone Monster Spawner Chest Can generate post-generation No First appearances See history Dungeons are naturally generated structures that appear in the Overworld. Contents 1 Generation 2 Structure 2.1 chests Chest Type Block Entity Physics No Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 12.5 Hardness 2.5 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No, but catches fire from lava First appearances See History Drops Chest (1) .
- Wheat Wheat Type Food Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 296 hex: 128 bin: 100101000 Name wheat See the food item. For the planted seed and the wheat grows more quickly
- The new default hotkey for the inventory "GUI" redirects here. For items like health bars and crosshairs, see Heads-up display. Inventory pop up screen A filled and sorted inventory Chest inventory The inventory is the pop-up menu that the player uses to is E.
- SMP servers can now have a new world seeded with an option in the Server.properties file.
- Lots of infrastructure for statistics The general statistics screen. Statistics are a game featureSpecial attraction that allows players to track how many times they have completed certain tasks. Statistics are divided into four sections: General, Blocks, Items and Mobs. The General lists and achievements Pocket Edition & Console Edition only The popup that appears when an achievement is earned. "The End?" and "The End." redirect here. For the dimension, see The End. Certain names of achievements redirect here. For have been implemented.
- Scale of UI may now be changed in options.txt located in the .minecraft folder.
- On a fresh install, modded blocks are removed from the map. This excludes modded blocks that are placed into chests.
4 bugs fixed
- Zombies Zombie Health points 20 () Armor points 2 () Attack strength Easy: 2 () Normal: 3 () Hard: 4 () Size Adult: Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.975 Blocks Width: 0.3 Blocks Spawn and spiders Spider Health points 16 () Attack strength Easy: 2 () Normal: 2 () Hard: 3 () Size Height: 0.9 Blocks Width: 1.4 Blocks Spawn Light level of 7 or less, 3×3×2 space on solid blocks now hurt you in all instances (previously could only hurt you if they were 1 block Blocks may refer to: Block - cubes that make up the Minecraft world as a whole. Blocks music disc This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you above your location).
- Client-sided slime spawn on SMP has been fixed.
- Arm no longer swings when you cannot place a block.
- Opening and closing the inventory quickly while swinging no longer removes the character `swinging` animation, which previously made destroying blocks faster (SMP only).