- Cookies were the only stack-able food item at the time of their introduction in Beta 1.4.
- As of 1.3.1, Cookies are easier to make because of the Cocoa Bean`s farming mechanics.
- Cookies can sometimes be obtained through Trading with Villagers.
- In some of the 1.12 snapshots, cookies could be fed to Parrots (a reference to the phrase "Polly wants a cracker") to tame them; to avoid misleading children playing the game, seeds were given this function, and cookies were changed to instantly kill parrots and emit poison particles from the dying bird.
Cookies are food Foods (or Foodstuffs as considered by the Creative inventory) are consumable items that when eaten restore hunger points and sometimes cause status effects. They are essential to the player s survival, as going without them will items that are easily obtainable, but do not restore a lot of hunger or saturation.
Villager farmers will trade 6⃢₀ₓ10 cookies for 1 emerald Emerald Type Raw materials Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 388 hex: 184 bin: 110000100 Name emerald See the gem. For the ore, see Emerald Ore. For as part of their tier 4 trades.
|Ingredients||Crafting Crafting is the method by which many blocks, tools, and materials are made in Minecraft. In order to craft something, players must move items from their inventory to a crafting grid. A 2×2 crafting grid recipe|
Feeding a cookie to a parrot will instantly kill the parrot, and cause it to give off Poison "Healing" redirects here. For health, see health. Contents 1 Behavior 2 Summary of effects 3 List of effects 3.1 Absorption 3.2 Bad Luck 3.3 Blindness 3.4 Fire Resistance 3.5 Glowing 3.6 Haste 3.7 Health Boost particles Particles are special graphical effects in Minecraft. Contents 1 Behavior 2 Types of particles 3 History 4 Issues 5 Trivia 6 Gallery Behavior edit | edit source] Particles always seem to face the player and as it dies.
|Icon||Advancement Java Edition Only “ The system as a whole is called "advancements", which is aimed at guiding & tracking players progress through the game (in vanilla survival and any custom additions by mapmakers or mods).||In-game description||Parent||Actual requirements (if different)||Internal ID|
|Husbandry||The world is full of friends and food||⃢₀ₔ||Eat anything that can be eaten.|| |
|A Balanced Diet||Eat everything that is edible, even if it`s not good for you||A Seedy Place||Eat each of these 35 foods. Other foods, if any, are ignored for the advancement.|| |
Issues relating to ⃢₀ₜCookie⃢₀ are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
- Can be made into 8 cookies using just one cocoa bean and two pieces of wheat.
- Cocoa beans are easy to find in a Jungle biome.
- Wheat is easy to grow, and their seeds can be found easily.
- They are a renewable resource.
- They will only restore 0.4 saturation points.
- Wheat requires time to grow.
- If the player is not close to a jungle and they do not have a cocoa bean farm, cocoa beans will not be readily available.