16w07a is the fifty-fifth snapshot released for 1.9 1.9 Official name Combat Update Type Release Release date Feb. 29, 2016 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 15w31a 15w31b 15w31c 15w32a 15w32b 15w32c 15w33a 15w33b 15w33c 15w34a 15w34b 15w34c 15w34d 15w35a 15w35b 15w35c 15w35d .
- Sounds Sound may refer to: Ambience - The sound heard when near dark caves Music - The sound playing at specified times that was made by C418 Loops - The sounds that were implemented to loop
- Added sounds for making maps.
- Subtitles See captions intended to communicate game sounds. For the pulsing yellow text on the title screen, see Splash. Subtitles, as they appear in-game. Subtitles (also known as captions) are a featureSpecial attraction which
Added subtitles for the following sound events:
- Gamerule Contents 1 Usage 1.1 Tilde notation 1.2 Target selectors 1.2.1 Target selector variables 1.2.2 Target selector arguments 1.3 Data tags 1.4 Raw JSON text 1.5 Block/item names 2 Summary of commands 3 List of commands
- New gamerule
- When set to true, disables the server checking whether the player is moving too fast (cheating) while wearing Elytra.
- Elytra Elytra Type Transport Durability 431 Renewable No Stackable No First appearances See History Data values PC: dec: 443 hex: 1BB bin: 110111011 PE: dec: 444 hex: 1BC bin: 110111100 Name elytra “ Elytra! Soar through The End on your freshly-minted insectoid
- Are now only activated when jumping mid-air.
- The cape option in the options menu now also disables custom elytra textures.
- Obsidian pillars Obsidian Pillar Biome The End Consists of Obsidian Bedrock Iron Bars End Crystal Can generate post-generation Yes, while the Ender Dragon is respawning First appearances See History Obsidian pillars, also known as obsidian spikes or
- Removed the cages Iron Bars Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 30 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Itself Data value dec: 101 hex: 65 bin: 1100101 Name iron_bars See the decorative block. For the that were protecting the ender crystals End Crystal Type Decorations Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Internal ID PC: 200 PE: 71 Network ID PC: 51 Entity ID ender_crystal Drops None First appearances See History Data value dec: 426 hex: 1AA bin: 110101010 during the dragon fight
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-1935 – Fence gate next to a wall has an incorrect hitbox.
- MC-12427 – Mobs get stuck in the northwest corner of a fence.
- MC-14946 – Performance on horses is broken.
- MC-61535 – Horse breeding: A foal looks just like an adult horse.
- MC-61765 –
/tellrawbooks (json-stuff) doesn’t work with
@e...and displaying its score.
- MC-85132 – Leaves are not culled in fast mode.
- MC-95352 – Spatial target arguments
dzbehave unexpectedly and inconsistently.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-90212 – You don`t hang on to ladders while gliding with Elytra.
- MC-92103 – Infinite momentum with elytra and slime blocks.
- MC-94684 – Lag in 1.9 snapshots with command blocks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-96815 – Horses do not jump.
- MC-96821 – Mobs and other players no longer turn their heads / Head rotation for all entities is no longer updated.