How to get
Vol`jin is a Wild format Wild format or Wild is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Standard format. Wild format appears in game modes in which players are allowed to play decks without the deck restrictions of card, and so can only be obtained through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Vol`jin||3200||1600|
Battlecry: Swap Health with another minion.
Vol`jin is a shadow hunter, which is like a shadow priest except more voodoo.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Vol`jin is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There priest The Priest is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Anduin Wrynn and Tyrande Whisperwind. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Replacement Hero Powers 5 minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Goblins vs Gnomes "Goblins and gnomes… goblins and gnomes! Both are super-brilliant - but you would never know! Everything they seem to make is faulty or explodes… Perfecting imperfection - goblins and gnomes!" Wild format Goblins vs Gnomes set.
Vol`jin`s ability will most likely be used at particularly opportune moments for trading A trade is the loss of one or more cards in exchange for the elimination of one or more enemy cards. Most often, trading refers to minions dying in combat, but the term may be a minion into another, especially if that minion would die regardless of its Health. Vol`jin`s low health being swapped for an enemy taunt - especially taunts such as Ironbark Protector Ironbark Protector Set: Basic Type: Minion Class: Druid Cost: 8 Attack: 8 Health: 8 Abilities: Taunt TauntI dare you to attack Darnassus.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Ironbark Protector is a druid minion card, , Ancient of War Ancient of War Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Epic Cost: 7 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Choose One, Taunt Choose One - +5 Attack; or +5 Health and Taunt.Young Night Elves love to , or other high-Health minions. Big 4 Attack minions like Ysera Ysera Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 4 Health: 12 Abilities: Generate Tags: Dragon-generating, Random, Spell-generating, Triggered effect At the end of your turn, add a Dream Card to your , which are otherwise hard to deal with for priest, can easily be taken care of. Vol`jin also plays to the priest ability to consistently boost Health, and their many healing Healing is the restoration of Health to a damaged character. Healing a character will increase their Health by the stated amount, up to but not beyond their current maximum Health. Healing effects or Restore Health abilities.
Direct damage abilities such as Shadowform Shadowform Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Abilities: Replace Hero Power Tags: Hero Power-related Your Hero Power becomes Deal 2 damage . If already in Shadowform: 3 damage.If a bright light shines , Holy Smite Holy Smite Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Priest Cost: 1 Abilities: Deal damage Deal 2 damage.It doesn t matter how pious you are. Everyone needs a good smiting now and again.See this card on Hearthpwn data , Holy Nova Holy Nova Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Priest Cost: 5 Abilities: Deal damage, Restore Health Tags: Area of effect Deal 2 damage to all enemies. Restore 2 Health to all friendly characters.If the Holy Light or Stormpike Commando Stormpike Commando Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Battlecry: Deal 2 damage.The Stormpike Commandos are demolition experts. They also bake a mean cupcake.See this card on Hearthpwn have great synergy with Vol`jin, allowing the Priest to steal the health from a high-health enemy minion and promptly destroy it.
- Vol`jin`s effect alters his Health and that of his target through buffs, allowing Silences For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. to remove the effects.
- Vol`jin`s effect works by setting both his current and maximum Health to the enemy`s current Health, similar to Crazed Alchemist Crazed Alchemist Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry Battlecry: Swap the Attack and Health of a minion."You ll love my new recipe!" he says... especially if you re not and Reversing Switch Reversing Switch Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Spell Cost: 1 Swap a minion s Attack and Health.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Reversing Switch is an uncollectible neutral spell card, from the Goblins vs Gnomes . This means the maximum Health of the target has no effect on the process.
- While it does not count as healing Healing is the restoration of Health to a damaged character. Healing a character will increase their Health by the stated amount, up to but not beyond their current maximum Health. Healing effects or Restore Health , if Vol`jin`s buff causes a minion`s Health to become lower than its base maximum, removing the buff will increase its Health by the same amount. This allows Vol`jin to be used in combination with a Silence to restore a minion to its full Health, or very close. For instance, a 2 Health Deathwing Deathwing Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 10 Attack: 12 Health: 12 Abilities: Battlecry, Destroy, Discard Battlecry: Destroy all other minions and discard your hand.Once a noble dragon known as Neltharion, Deathwing would have its maximum Health reduced from 12 to 2 by Vol`jin`s effect; Silencing Deathwing would then restore both its maximum and current Health to 12. Be that as it may, a 1 Health Deathwing would only be restored to 11 Health, although its maximum Health would be restored to 12, leaving it damaged Health, sometimes referred to as life, hit points or HP, is an attribute found on heroes and minions, reflecting the remaining survivability of the character. Health can be reduced, almost always by taking damage. If .
Prior to Patch 220.127.116.1111, playing Vol`jin while all other minions on the board were stealthed would cause him to enter play as a 6/0 and thus instantly die.
- Da spirits be restless.
- Alternative summon (when the enemy hero is Garrosh "Live by these words: Lok tar ogar. Victory...or death." - Garrosh Hellscream Garrosh Hellscream represents the Warrior class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Notes 4 Flavor text 5 Emotes )
- Who be da Warchief now? Heh, heh, heh.
- Here come da Voodoo.
- This card was leaked along with Iron Juggernaut Iron Juggernaut Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Class: Warrior Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate, Shuffle into deck Tags: On-draw effect Battlecry: Shuffle a Mine into your , Trade Prince Gallywix Trade Prince Gallywix Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Generate Tags: Spell-generating, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever your opponent casts a spell, gain a , and Flame Leviathan Flame Leviathan Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Class: Mage Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 7 Health: 7 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Area of effect, On-draw effect When you draw this, deal 2 , long before they were supposed to be revealed. Due to their very unique effects, many players believed the leaked cards to be a hoax.