How to get
Flame Leviathan is a Wild format Wild format or Wild is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Standard format. Wild format appears in game modes in which players are allowed to play decks without the deck restrictions of card, and so can only be obtained through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Flame Leviathan||3200||1600|
When you draw this, deal 2 damage to all characters.
Mimiron likes to take the Flame Leviathan out on some sweet joyrides.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Flame Leviathan is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Goblins vs Gnomes "Goblins and gnomes… goblins and gnomes! Both are super-brilliant - but you would never know! Everything they seem to make is faulty or explodes… Perfecting imperfection - goblins and gnomes!" Wild format Goblins vs Gnomes set.
A 7- drop "Drop" is a colloquial term used to describe a minion of a specific mana cost. For instance, a "3-drop" is a minion which costs 3 mana, such as a Silverback Patriarch. The term may be with average stats, Flame Leviathan is notable for its on-draw effect, making it something of a wildcard depending on when it`s drawn. Its ability can be very useful for clearing the board of low cost minions such as Murlocs Murlocs are a type of minion, best known for their swarming gameplay and board-wide synergy. Relatively weak in isolation, their low mana cost allows them to quickly flood the board, with their synergistic effects causing , softening enemy minions for one of the mage`s board clearing spells, or giving the player enough damage to finish off their opponent, though it can also do the same for the opposing player. Its important if using a Flame Leviathan to include and mulligan The mulligan stage The mulligan or card selection stage occurs at the very start of each match. Each player is shown their randomly selected starting hand, and given the option to redraw as many of for cards that can withstand its effect, as well as cards that can benefit from it, such as Enrage An Enraged minion Enrage is a minion ability where the stated effect becomes active only when the minion is damaged. If the minion is healed back to full Health, the Enrage effect will be cancelled. cards, Nerubian Egg Nerubian Egg Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 0 Health: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Summon a 4/4 Nerubian.Eggs are a good source of protein and Nerubians.See this card on Hearthpwn data , Acolyte of Pain Acolyte of Pain Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, draw a card.He trained when he was younger and Gurubashi Berserker Gurubashi Berserker Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 5 Attack: 2 Health: 7 Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, gain +3 Attack.No Pain, No Gain.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Gurubashi Berserker . While random, timing is important in determining whether its effect is positive or negative for the player.
- Being drawn in the player`s first or second mulligan The mulligan stage The mulligan or card selection stage occurs at the very start of each match. Each player is shown their randomly selected starting hand, and given the option to redraw as many of will not activate this card`s effect. Being copied Copy effects produce copies of existing cards. When copying living minions, this includes copying all damage and enchantments. Be that as it may, when copying a minion that has been destroyed, only the basic minion is copied. Copy effects through effects such as Thoughtsteal Thoughtsteal Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Abilities: Copy, Generate Tags: Random Copy 2 cards from your opponent s deck and put them into your hand."What do you get when you cast or Chromaggus Chromaggus Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Generate Tags: Draw-related, Triggered effect Whenever you draw a card, put another copy into your hand.Left head also will not activate its effect.
- When Gnomish Experimenter Gnomish Experimenter Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Draw cards, Replace Tags: Beast-generating Battlecry: Draw a card. If it s a minion, transform it into a draws Flame Leviathan, first Flame Leviathan`s effect goes off, then the card is transformed into a chicken.
- If this card is drawn by the card draw For the game conclusion where neither player wins, see Draw Card draw is a term used to refer the process or mechanic of drawing additional cards from the top of the deck, and adding them effect of Acolyte of Pain Acolyte of Pain Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, draw a card.He trained when he was younger , even if the Acolyte would die, the Flame Leviathan`s on draw effect will trigger first, damaging the Acolyte and causing you to draw one more card.
- If you draw Flame Leviathan with Chromaggus Chromaggus Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Generate Tags: Draw-related, Triggered effect Whenever you draw a card, put another copy into your hand.Left head in play, Chromaggus triggers before Flame Leviathan deals 2 damage to all characters.
- Hostile entities detected.
- Acquiring target.
- Effect triggering
- Countermeasures enabled.
- Powering dow...
- Flame Leviathan was specifically designed in order to experiment with draw-related effects, a mechanic which did not exist at the time.
- Upon its releaseAnnounce this card was widely and immediately panned as a poor card, especially given its status as a legendary. Be that as it may, this was considered by some to be due to the fact that the expansion saw the original mage legendary, Archmage Antonidas Archmage Antonidas Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Generate Tags: Spell-generating, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever you cast a spell, put a Fireball spell into your hand.Antonidas , gaining substantial popularity with the expansion`s release, due to synergy with the new Spare Part "What’s better than a Chillwind Yeti? A Chillwind Yeti wielding Whirling Blades!" 1] Spare Parts are uncollectible spell cards generated by certain cards in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. There are 7 different Spare Parts. cards. With Antonidas previously rarely seen at high levels, this resurgence could be a reason for the relative weakness of the Flame Leviathan, with mages expected to already have a strong legendary card for the expansion.
- This card was leaked along with Iron Juggernaut Iron Juggernaut Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Class: Warrior Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate, Shuffle into deck Tags: On-draw effect Battlecry: Shuffle a Mine into your , Trade Prince Gallywix Trade Prince Gallywix Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Generate Tags: Spell-generating, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever your opponent casts a spell, gain a , and Vol`jin Vol jin Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 6 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry Battlecry: Swap Health with another minion.Vol jin is a shadow hunter, which is like a shadow priest , long before they were supposed to be revealed. Due to their very unique effects, many players believed the leaked cards to be a hoax.