How to get
Holy Wrath can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Holy Wrath can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Holy Wrath||800||100|
Draw a card and deal damage equal to its cost.
C`mon Molten Giant!!
See this card on Hearthpwn
Holy Wrath is a rare Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There paladin The Paladin is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Uther Lightbringer and Lady Liadrin. Heroes edit | edit source] Uther Lightbringer is the standard hero for paladins. Players who spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Holy Wrath should be played in a fairly high mana Mana is the resource used in Hearthstone to play cards and use Hero Powers, each of which has a mana cost that must be paid to use it. The supply of mana is represented by deck for obvious reasons. Since the cost of this card is a bit higher and the damage is not reliable, it`s for most purposes better to pick Hammer of Wrath Hammer of Wrath Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Paladin Cost: 4 Abilities: Deal damage, Draw cards Deal 3 damage. Draw a card.A good paladin has many tools. Hammer of Wrath, Pliers of Vengeance, Hacksaw of for card generation.
This spell is particularly useful when the paladin has very high mana cost cards in their deck. As mentioned in this card`s flavor text, Molten Giant Molten Giant Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 25 Attack: 8 Health: 8 Abilities: Modify cost Tags: Health-related, In-hand effect, Ongoing effect Costs (1) less for each damage your hero has taken.He gets terrible is the highest mana cost card in the game by a substantial margin, and drawing it with Holy Wrath can almost single-handedly win the paladin the game (note that the card`s base mana cost of 25 will be used for this, regardless of the hero`s Health). Conversely, drawing a low mana cost card will render Holy Wrath extremely inefficient. Combining two of this card with a high mana cost deck can give the paladin a good chance of using it to deal some heavy damage over the course of a game. With Hemet, Jungle Hunter Hemet, Jungle Hunter Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Abilities: Battlecry, Destroy Tags: Cost-related Battlecry: Destroy all cards in your deck that cost (3) or less.The goblin and a deck filled with low-cost cards, you can have a much better chance of drawing Molten Giant from your Holy Wrath.
- This spell has two steps:
- First, it draws a card, queuing and resolving triggers;
- Then, it deals damage Damage in Hearthstone is a particular infliction of harm upon heroes or minions, measured by a number which is deducted from their Health and/or Armor (if they have any). If a character s Health is reduced to its target equal to the mana cost The mana cost of a card or Hero Power determines how much mana is required to play that card from the hand or to use that Hero Power. The number is displayed inside a blue of that card, queuing and resolving triggers.
- As usual, the target of the spell must be choosen before the spell takes effect, and thus without knowing how much damage will be dealt.
- If your hand is full when Holy Wrath draws a card, this spell will still deal damage equivalent to the card`s mana cost, despite overdrawing For the game conclusion where neither player wins, see Draw Card draw is a term used to refer the process or mechanic of drawing additional cards from the top of the deck, and adding them the card.
- This spell`s damage is increased by bonuses from Spell Damage A Wrath of Air Totem, with purple sparkles to signal its Spell Damage bonus Spell Damage is an ability which boosts the overall damage of spells by the listed amount. Spell Damage does not increase and Prophet Velen Prophet Velen Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 7 Health: 7 Abilities: Modify Hero Power Tags: Damage-related, Healing-related, Hero Power-related, Ongoing effect Double the damage and healing of your spells .
- If Holy Wrath draws a 0-Cost card it deals 0 damage, usually with no effect (for instance, it will not pop Divine Shield An Argent Squire with Divine Shield in place Divine Shield is an ability which causes a minion to ignore the next damage it receives. Upon receiving any damage the Divine Shield is removed, and that ).
- The interactions of Holy Wrath with cost-modifying effects seem to be inconsistent and should be verified again. More precisely:
- Auras The welling of light indicating an ongoing effect Ongoing effects are minion, weapon, and boss Hero Power abilities which grant special effects on an ongoing basis. Ongoing effects are often referred to as auras, particularly that modify mana costs (such as Molten Giant Molten Giant Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 25 Attack: 8 Health: 8 Abilities: Modify cost Tags: Health-related, In-hand effect, Ongoing effect Costs (1) less for each damage your hero has taken.He gets terrible and Mechwarper Mechwarper Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Modify cost Tags: Mech-related, Ongoing effect Your Mechs cost (1) less.Mechs that summon mechs? What s next? Donuts ) do not modify the damage dealt by Holy Wrath since both steps of this spell are inside of a Phase and Auras don`t update inside of a Phase.
- Even though it should work by enchanting cards in your deck to change their mana cost, as of Patch 7.1.1, if a Renounce Darkness Renounce Darkness Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Spell Class: Warlock Rarity: Epic Cost: 2 Abilities: Modify cost, Replace, Replace Hero Power Tags: Class-related, Hero Power-related, Random Replace your Hero Power and Warlock cards discounted card is drawn by Holy Wrath, the full damage is done (as though it were not discounted). (Maybe this is because adding a new Enchantment recalculates mana cost immediately, but just drawing the card does not force it to recalculate its mana cost?)
- Since on-draw triggers trigger before Holy Wrath deals its damage, if Shadowfiend Shadowfiend Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Modify cost Tags: Draw-related, Triggered effect Whenever you draw a card, reduce its Cost by (1).Hopes to is in play the mana cost of the drawn card is immediately reduced and Holy Wrath will deal one less damage.verification requested