16w39a is the seventh snapshot released for 1.11 1.11 Official name Exploration Update 1] Release date Nov. 14, 2016 Development versions View all Snapshots 16w32a 16w32b 16w33a 16w35a 16w36a 16w38a 16w39a 16w39b 16w39c 16w40a 16w41a 16w42a 16w43a 16w44a Pre-releases 1.11-pre1 Download Client (.json) .
- Tab-completion results are now sorted alphabetically
- Switched the Done and Reset Keys buttons on the controls screen for consistency
- Enchantments with negative effects.
- Two curses added: the Curse of Binding (Enchantment ID 10) and the Curse of Vanishing (Enchantment ID 71).
- Curse of Binding will bind the item to you, making you unable to drop it or take it off if it is an armor item, although it will drop when you die. Players in Creative mode are unaffected by this curse.
- Curse of Vanishing will make the item disappear if you die.
/gamerule keepInventory truewill prevent this.
- Cursed tools, armor and books can be found as loot in some generated structures.
- End gateway portal End Gateway Type Non-Solid Block Physics No Transparency No Luminance Yes, 15 Blast resistance 18,000,000 Hardness -1 Tool None Renewable No Stackable N/A Flammable No First appearances See history Drops None Block entity id end_gateway blocks
- Now use a magenta-colored beam when teleporting entities, rather than yellow.
- This color matches the beam that occurs when the block first generates
- Map Map Type Tools Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data values Drawn dec: 358 hex: 166 bin: 101100110 Empty dec: 395 hex: 18B bin: 110001011 Name PCPersonal Computer Drawn: filled_map Empty: map PE Drawn: ? Empty: emptymap This
- Now shows the land properly when used in the End.
- Item texture`s "markers" can now be colored by
- Potions Potion Type Potions Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable No First appearances See History Data values See Data values Name See Data values See the drinkable potions. For the throwable potions, see Splash and Tipped Arrows Arrow Type Combat Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Internal ID Normal / Tipped: PC: 10, PE: 80 Spectral: PC: 24 Network ID Normal / Tipped: PC: 60 Spectral: PC: 91 Entity ID Normal
- Item texture`s color can now be custom colored by
- Shulker Shulker Health points 30 ( × 15) Armor points 20 ( × 10) when closed Attack strength 4 () Size Closed: Height: 1.0 Blocks Width: 1.0 Blocks Open: Height: 1.2069 Blocks Width: 1.0 Blocks Spawn End city
- Now drops 0-1 Shulker Shells Shulker Shell Type Raw materials Durability N/A Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Data values PC: dec: 450 hex: 1C2 bin: 111000010 PE: dec: 445 hex: 1BD bin: 110111101 Name shulker_shell See the item that drops from the mob. .
- Can be spawned in with different colors using the
- Colored Shulkers have a darker bottom part, making them slightly different from normal Shulkers.
- Villager Villager Health points 20 () Size Adult: Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.975 Blocks Width: 0.3 Blocks Spawn Village When a zombie villager is cured First appearances See History Drops None Experience
- Cartographer was added as a new librarian career.
- Trading with a cartographer is the only way to obtain the new explorer maps Explorer Map Type Tools Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 358 hex: 166 bin: 101100110 Name filled_map See the map used to find rare structures. For the .
- Wither Skeleton Wither Skeleton Health points 20 () Attack strength Easy: 4 () Normal: 7 () Hard: 10 () Size Height: 2.4 Blocks Width: 0.7 Blocks Spawn Nether fortresses at light level 7 or less First appearances
- Now have their own sounds.
- Zombie Villager Zombie Health points 20 () Armor points 2 () Attack strength Easy: 2 () Normal: 3 () Hard: 4 () Size Adult: Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.975 Blocks Width: 0.3 Blocks Spawn
- Now have their own sounds.
- Evocation Fangs
- Evoker is summoned when doing Fang Attack
- There are two kinds of offensive bite and defensive bite
- Fangs in warmup still have a visible debug hitbox
- Damages 6 () deals to mobs that were in place
- Naturally spawned fangs do not harm illagers
- But player-spawned ones do
- Accepts: EndCity, Fortress, Mansion, Mineshaft, Monument, Stronghold, Temple and Village.
- Desert temples, Jungle temples, Witch huts and Igloos all go under the Temple category.
- Pushes coordinates for the closest structure of given type in the chat for the player who executed the command.
- Returns the message "Located Structure at x y z".
- Will display the Y coordinates as "(y?)" for some structures
- If a structure is not located nearby (i.e. in a different dimension), it will respond with "Unable to locate any StructureType feature"
- Look like End gateways End Gateway Portal Biome The End Consists of Bedrock End Gateway Can generate post-generation Yes, when an ender dragon is killed. First appearances See history See the portal created after defeating the , but teleport you to the main island`s spawn platform.
- Generate randomly throughout the End See the dimension. For the achievement, see Achievements#The End.. For the advancement, see Advancements#The End. A view of the central End island. The ender dragon can be seen flying around obsidian pillars, near End Cities End City Biome The End Consists of See Structure First appearances See History “ End Cities, replete with End Ships, Chorus Plants, Chorus Flowers and Purpur blocks. Not all is as it seems, however - .
- Woodland Mansion Woodland mansion Biome Roofed Forest Consists of See Structure. Can generate post-generation N/A First appearances See history This article may need cleanup to comply with the style guide. Please help improve this if you can.
- Generates in Roofed Forest biomes.
- Home to the Illagers Not to be confused with villager. Illager may refer to: Vindicator Evoker Illusioner This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change .
- Has three floors, where the bottom two are larger and the third is smaller.
- Uses procedural generation and structure blocks Structure Block Type Solid Block Requirements None Physics No Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 18,000,000 Hardness -1 Tool None Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops No Block entity id structure_block Data value for random layouts.
- Because of this, some rooms may be completely surrounded by walls and have no entrance.
- Consists mostly of cobblestone Cobblestone Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 30 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Experience Smelted: 0.1 Drops Itself Data value dec: 4 hex: 4 bin: 100 Name cobblestone Cobblestone is a common block, obtained from and wood Wood Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 10 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64), same species only Flammable Yes Experience Smelted: 0.15 Drops Itself Data values See Data values Name See Data values This article blocks.
- Can be located with a woodland explorer map Explorer Map Type Tools Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 358 hex: 166 bin: 101100110 Name filled_map See the map used to find rare structures. For the .
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-58677 – GUI has inconsistent capitalization
- MC-76173 – "Note Blocks" appear as "Noteblocks" in statistics
- MC-92139 – Too many tipped arrows in the "Combat" section of the Creative inventory
- MC-107170 – writeString method of PacketBuffer is not creating correct exception text
- MC-107320 – Sort order of command autocomplete confusing
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-106077 – Missing sound files (largeblast1.ogg / largeblast_far1.ogg) because of CamelCase in 1.11.json
- From the previous development version
- MC-107154 – Junk potion from fishing is uncraftable potion
- MC-107165 – Brewing icon displays the incorrect color in Creative inventory tab
- MC-107166 – Experience bottles produce pink particles.
- MC-107284 – Disabling shields with axes doesn`t work