|“||If you restart Minecraft, it`ll become a whole bunch more awesome thanks to @C418`s latest works:)||„|
|— Dinnerbone Nathan Adams Real name Nathan Adams Date of birth Jul. 23, 1991 (age 25) 1] Occupation Game developer Nationality British Website dinnerbone.com Known for Bukkit Minecraft Wiki name Dinnerbone Reddit name Dinnerbone @@@#@@@Twitter(twitter.com)###@### name @Dinnerbone Bug|
The 2013 music update was an update to the game`s music See music played in Minecraft. For other uses, see Music (disambiguation). Minecraft contains music created by C418. The music plays at various points in game, including the main menu, in creative mode, assets that occurred on Nov. 13, 2013. It occurred for all players, even those who did not update their version. On that date, 17 music tracks by Minecraft composer C418 Daniel Rosenfeld Real name Daniel Rosenfeld Date of birth May 9, 1989 (age 28) 1] Occupation Freelance musician Nationality German Website c418.org Known for Producing the music and sound in Minecraft, making Minecraft s official soundtrack Wiki were introduced into the game – 16 tracks that had been previously released on his album Minecraft - Volume Beta, and one additional track.
- Four tracks that play at the main screen This article may need cleanup to comply with the style guide. Please help improve this if you can. The talk page may contain suggestions. The menu screen comprises all of the buttons and text for : "Mutation", "Moog City 2", "Beginning 2" and "Floating Trees".
- Six tracks that play in Creative Pixel art and other creations made in Creative mode. "Sandbox" redirects here. For a place to test edits to this wiki, see Minecraft Wiki:Sandbox. Creative mode is one of the main game modes in Minecraft. mode: "Biome Fest", "Blind Spots", "Haunt Muskie", "Aria Math", "Dreiton" and "Taswell".
- Four tracks that play in the Nether Nether may refer to: The Nether, a hell-like dimension, filled with fire, lava, and dangerous mobs. Advancements#Nether, an advancement by entering the Nether dimension. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If : "Concrete Halls", "Dead Voxel", "Warmth" and "Ballad of the Cats".
- One track that plays in the End See the dimension. For the achievement, see Achievements#The End.. For the advancement, see Advancements#The End. A view of the central End island. The ender dragon can be seen flying around obsidian pillars, : "The End"
- One track that plays during the credits The "End Poem" is a text-based message written by Julian Gough 1] that appears after the player travels to the End and kills the Ender Dragon. Notch has stated that Gough s short story The iHole : "Alpha"
- and one track that plays during the fight with the Ender Dragon Ender Dragon Health points 200 ( × 100) Attack strength Peaceful: 0 () Easy: 6 () Normal: 10 () Hard: 15 () Breath attack: 6 () after a half-second Exploding fireball attack: 12 () after .