12w39b is the ninth snapshot for 1.4.2 1.4.2 Official name Pretty Scary Update Release date Oct. 25, 2012 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 12w32a 12w34a 12w34b 12w36a 12w37a 12w38a 12w38b 12w39a 12w39b 12w40a 12w40b 12w41a 12w41b 12w42a 12w42b Pre-releases 1.4-pre 1.4.1-pre , and was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in the 12w39a 12w39a Type Snapshot Release date Sep. 27, 2012 1] Snapshot for 1.4.2 Download Client Server .exe ◄◄ 1.3.2 ◄ 12w38b 12w39b ► 1.4.4 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see snapshot.
- Custom potions Potion Type Potions Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable No First appearances See History Data values See Data values Name See Data values See the drinkable potions. For the throwable potions, see Splash
- Only available by editing in with a world editor
- Able to create potions with multiple effects
- Added command block arguments
- Added "l" and "lm" arguments for indicating players with a maximum level, and minimum level, respectively
- Added "r" and "lr" arguments for indicating the maximum and minimum range to which players will be affected
- Added a command variable to the "/xp" command
- Use "L" after number to represent number of levels, not number of xp.
- For example "/xp 4L" will give a player 4 levels.
- Added more options to customize spawners
- Spawners can now have their range and maximum spawn limit customized.
7 bugs fixed
- ⃢₀ₜLots of block placement issues with lighting have been fixed, but nether is still sketchy.⃢₀
- Performance seems to be much better now
- Fixed Bottomless Pit.
- Pumpkin emitting stronger light from the wrong face fixed
- Fixed the witch`s texture being weird.
- Partially fixed Nether lag by making the server do some of what used to be the client`s work and increasing chunk load time slightly
- Fixed some lighting bugs related to upside down slabs and stairs and farmland.