Like all other dyes, pink dye can be:
- Applied to sheep Sheep Health points 8 () Size Adult: Height: 1.3 Blocks Width: 0.9 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.65 Blocks Width: 0.45 Blocks Spawn Opaque blocks with at least two block space above them. First appearances See History to dye their wool, which can then be sheared Shears Type Tools Durability 238 Renewable Yes Stackable No First appearances See History Data value dec: 359 hex: 167 bin: 101100111 Name shears Shears are a tool used primarily to shear sheep and mine a few types of for 1–3 blocks of pink wool.
- Applied to tamed wolves Wolf Health points Wild: 8 () Tamed: 20 () Attack strength Wild: Easy: 3 () Normal: 4 () Hard: 6 () Tamed: 4 () Size Adult: Height: 0.85 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.425 to dye their collars.
- Used to dye/stain wool Wool Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 4 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64), same color only Flammable Yes Drops Itself Data value dec: 35 hex: 23 bin: 100011 Name wool Wool is a block derived from sheep , leather armor, beds, glass Glass Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 1.5 Tool Any tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops None Data values Glass: dec: 20 hex: 14 bin: 10100 Stained Glass: PC: dec: 95 hex: 5F bin: 1011111 PE: dec: 241 hex: F1 , terracotta Terracotta Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 21 Tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Experience Smelted: 0.1 Drops Itself Data values Terracotta dec: 172 hex: AC bin: 10101100 Stained Terracotta dec: 159 hex: 9F bin: 10011111 Name Terracotta hardened_clay and shulker boxes Shulker Box Type Block Entity Physics No Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 30 Hardness 6 Tool Renewable No Stackable No Flammable No Drops Itself Block entity id shulker_box Data values PC: dec: 219 hex: DB bin: 11011011 .
- Combined with gunpowder Gunpowder Type Raw materials Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 289 hex: 121 bin: 100100001 Name gunpowder Gunpowder is an item that is used for explosive-related actions. Contents 1 Obtaining to make a firework star Firework Star Type ? Durability 0 (Data) Renewable Trail Effect: No All Others: Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 402 hex: 192 bin: 110010010 Name firework_charge Firework stars are items used to determine .
- Combined with a firework star to create a “fade to color” effect.
- Used to add patterns to banners Banner Type Non-Solid Block Physics No Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 5 Hardness 1 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (16) Flammable No, but catches fire from lava First appearances See history Drops Itself Block .
- Used to dye shulkers Shulker Health points 30 ( × 15) Armor points 20 ( × 10) when closed Attack strength 4 () Size Closed: Height: 1.0 Blocks Width: 1.0 Blocks Open: Height: 1.2069 Blocks Width: 1.0 Blocks Spawn End city . Pocketedition only Pocket Edition Author(s) Mojang AB Jens Bergensten Aron Nieminen Daniel Kaplan Tommaso Checchi Shoghi Cervantes Jason Major Daniel Wustenhoff Tomas Alaeus Mikael "Slicedlime" Hedberg @@@#@@@Microsoft(microsoft.com)###@### Studios 1] Platform(s) Written in C++ 2] Latest version 1.1.2
- Combined with sand Sand Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 2.5 Tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Experience Smelted: 0.1 Drops Itself Data values Sand dec: 120 hex: C0 bin: 11000 Red Sand dec: 121 hex: C1 bin: 11001 Name sand This and gravel Gravel Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 3 Tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Gravel (90%) Flint (10%) Data value dec: 13 hex: D bin: 1101 Name gravel Gravel is a block that is affected to craft concrete powder Concrete Powder Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 2.5 Tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Itself Data values PC: dec: 252 hex: FC bin: 11111100 PE: dec: 237 hex: ED bin: 11101101 Name concrete_powder See .
Players can use Pink Dye to craft Pink Stained Glass by combining eight Glass blocks around a piece of Pink Dye. This will give the player eight Pink Stained Glass. Pink Dye can also help craft Pink Wool by combining it with a piece of Wool. Players can craft Pink Terracotta as well by combining a piece of Pink Dye with eight Hardened Clay blocks, and the player will receive eight Pink Hardened Clay blocks.
Pink Dye can also be used to "dye" a Sheep pink by right-clicking a sheep with pink dye in hand. The sheep will now drop Pink Wool when it is either sheared or killed. Tamed Wolf collars can also be dyed pink when a tamed wolf is right-clicked with a piece of pink dye in hand.
| x2 Pink Dye|
| x2 Pink Dye|
|Bone Meal||None||Rose Red||None||None||None|
| Pink Dye|
|x8 Pink Stained Glass|
|None||Pink Tulip||None||Glass||Pink Dye|