|Read this |
Mojang has an official bug tracker and does not track bugs for any editions of Minecraft on this wiki. Please use the appropriate bug tracker to report and view current bug reports.
Pocket Edition: bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE.
Console Edition: bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCCE.
For further info, see the issues notice page Minecraft Wiki no longer maintains issue reports. If you are looking for the outdated 1.3.2 issues page, see Issues/1.3.2. For the outdated Pocket Edition issues page, see Pocket Edition issues/0.5.0. The sidebar to the right .
Do not delete this page, any issues currently being recorded are purely for archiving purposes.
A Mating villagers don`t show hearts around them.
- Are you sure you don`t just have particle effects turned off? This graphical issue keeps being erroneously posted. Also, since your a registered user, you should really sign your submissions. See the instructions, its a very short read! --Mattrition 16:49, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
A In SSP, kicking can occur when you simply type a command a lot, such as /xp, regardless of whether you are an OP or not. --Wormy14 07:31, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
A The End Poem shows every time after entering the End Portal in The End, not just once after defeating the Ender Dragon. --Kumasasa 07:07, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
A! Trading is absolutely unbalanced and can be game breaking. Some examples:
- emerald ore is around twice as rare as diamond in hills biomes, so a compass costs around 10 emeralds = 20 diamonds, on the other hand, you can get 1 emerald for 25 paper, which is cheap when having a sugar cane farm.
- Diamond tools last 8 times longer and are faster than iron ones, but only cost around 30% more than iron when buying it from the blacksmith.they should be at least 8 times more expensive.
- most extreme one is endereyes, since they might be hard to get at the beginning, but both ingredients are easily farmable, so that a 2:1 trade ratio will give you nearly unlimited emeralds when having a blaze and endermen farm.
- you need 3 diamonds to trade one emerald, but at the same time you get it for 25 paper.
- on the end, it might take totally away the need for mining, since you can basically beat the game/ enderdragon with an wheat or sugar cane farm near a village
- easiest way to fix this might be to open a discussion on reddit/minecraft for balanced trading rates and to let the villagers adjust their prices simply from supply and demand
- One iron axe is certainly not worth 7 emeralds, 3 bread aren`t worth 1 emerald... Calinou - talk ⃗ contribs ₻ 14:30, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Probably to encourage you to keep on farming and mining. - Mustek 12:18, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- Farming and mining!= Nolifeing, sorry. It`s still unbalanced. Calinou - talk ⃗ contribs ₻ 16:46, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- At the moment I completely agree with Calinou, but this is surely just an early `proof of concept` version of the trading system. I mean, it`s obvious the prices bear no resemblance to items` established in-game values. But I actually think the trading system`s main weakness is the usual one merchants in computer games seem to have; they have infinite liquidity and infinite stock. If you`ve got 20 stacks of wheat, you can get a stack of emeralds. For 1,000 stacks, you can get 50. Combine that with the current crazy prices and it utterly scrambles game balance. If you had sane pricing, and the NPCs had limited stock or a limited production rate and limited cash for buying items from the player, the damage to the game economy would be greatly mitigated. --220.127.116.11 23:29, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- At this point I believe that these functions are completely random, the above is just a result of that user`s luck. So it would not be a major annoyance. --Wormy14 06:14, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
A! The enchanting system has always, and continues to be frustratingly unfair. sometimes producing Efficiency III when a level 50 enchant is used. Considering you need to kill NINE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE zombies/creepers etc., to get to Level 50, users are naturally in consensus that, to quote Yahtzee Croshaw, the ratio of difficulty to find versus actual usefulness is completely arbitrary. While we respect the mystique Mojang have tried to create about enchanting, the numbers need serious review. Kizzycocoa
A Running a local server does not work. Very annoying. Please fix ASAP. (Or, please show a tutorial on how to set one up!)
- Singleplayer is done through a local server, but there`s no way you can invite someone if that`s what you mean. - Mustek 17:14, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think that this featureSpecial attraction hasn`t been implemented yet, perhaps it will be implemented soon. --Wormy14 19:36, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Please explain, I`ve running a server and a client on one machine very well. --Kumasasa 06:48, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- As of now, you can`t invite someone in singleplayer. Be that as it may, if you are trying to host a proper server like one normally would then you may have to search for a guide to setting one up. --Wormy14 06:14, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
A When you use spawn eggs to spawn different villagers while waiting for the right one it nearly never gives you a green coated villager. Could someone please make it so that villager spawning using eggs go in sequence - e.g. first green then black then purple and so on?
- If villagers spawned in a `round-robin` fashion as you suggest, you`d end up with roughly equal numbers of all villager types, rather than having farmers more common and priests rarer, for example. Nevertheless I agree that some way to influence what variant you get would be handy, and not just for villagers. --18.104.22.168 17:36, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
F ! Game does not pause while in game(pause) menu allowing time to pass and monsters to still attack.
- Not a bug, a known and expected consequence of switching the game to server-like mode even for single player. But Mojang acknowledge it`s unpopular and are looking to give us our pause facility back. I don`t have the citation about this handy, sorry. Think it was dinnerbone --22.214.171.124 18:54, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- This is a bug and somewhat major as it greatly deviates from the previous behaviour of the game being pauseable in SP. Reclassifying it as such. --EvilSeph 07:52, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- Just to say, if you think there is a better way in which we can classify these bugs between low and high priority ourselves instead of what we are trying to do here, then we`d love to know about it, so that we can help you sort through these huge lists easier! --Mattrition 11:21, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
- It`s hard to tell you how to classify bugs when you aren`t actively working on the product. Classifying this bug like I have could really only be done with the insight I have through actually being a developer (though arguably so). As such, I unfortunately can`t really think of any way to improve the current bug classification system. Keep on doing what you`ve been doing and thanks!:) --EvilSeph 14:24, 30 May 2012 (UTC)
F X Shot arrows scoot up to the top of the block it was shot on.
F X On a server running 12w21b, when logging off, the "Disconnect" button says "Save and Quit to title," which is meant for single player mode. - palmertm
F X Cr In the new Creative Inventory in the tab Redstone there is the Redstone Torch in off mode and when you place it is will be off until you place a block near it.
- That`s a major annoyance?? I vote to downgrade. --126.96.36.199 18:54, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Second vote to downgrade; isn`t entirely an annoyance, as it allows you to place redstone torches in prebuilt circuits without pulse-activating them. 188.8.131.52 09:53, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
- (Merged Duplicate) I was looking in the creative mode new inventory when i looked under redstone there is an off state redstone torch and it does nothing, to find redstone torch it is under decoration.
- To clarify this, the off-state redstone torch is a technical block and it shouldn`t be obtainable. MCKMan> 15:14, 25 May 2012 (UTC)