|Biome A river bisecting a jungle biome. At the top right is a forest. A river running through a mesa biome with mesa plateaus, with a savanna biome in the bottom right. “ In case you|| |
|Consists of|| |
|Can generate |
|First appearances|| |
Desert temples are generated structures Every specific group of blocks purposefully formed in Minecraft based on coding is part of a natural structure. Contents 1 The Overworld 1.1 Terrain 1.1.1 Mountain 1.1.2 Floating "island" 1.1.3 Hollows 1.1.4 Hill 1.1.5 Beach .
- The desert temple`s basement is 21 blocks by 21 blocks.
- The orange symbols on the outside resemble the Ancient Egyptian symbol for Life, an Ankh.
- Desert temples have a rare chance of generating improperly causing some blocks to be lost or added.
- As there is no light in the lower chamber, mobs can spawn inside and trigger the TNT trap, destroying the chests and loot before any player can reach it. Also, rarely a lava lake might generate next to TNT, potentially setting the trap off as well.
- A desert temple will not generate fully if generated partially on water. When generated on lakes, they are only half-generated.
- The top hole in the temple`s ceiling is almost always generated above ground, so buried temples will be accessible, but fall damage is likely.
- When a desert temple generates above a ravine, it will not have a deeper foundation the way village buildings do; rather, its shaft will be left hanging. There will always be a one-block floor under the TNT.
Desert temples naturally generate in desert A river bisecting a jungle biome. At the top right is a forest. A river running through a mesa biome with mesa plateaus, with a savanna biome in the bottom right. “ In case you biomes. Desert temples always generate with their floor at y=64. This may cause the desert temple to be partially buried.
Desert temples are constructed from sandstone (all 3 variants), orange and blue terracotta Terracotta Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 21 Tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Experience Smelted: 0.1 Drops Itself Data values Terracotta dec: 172 hex: AC bin: 10101100 Stained Terracotta dec: 159 hex: 9F bin: 10011111 Name Terracotta hardened_clay , sandstone slabs Slab Transparency Double slab: No Single slab: Partial (blocks light) Luminance No Blast resistance Wood: 15 Stone: 30 Tools Renewable Stone: Yes Wood: Yes (except Fake Wood) Cobblestone: Yes Stone Brick: Yes Purpur: Yes Quartz: , and sandstone stairs Stairs Transparency Partial (blocks light) Luminance No Blast resistance Wood: 15 Stone: 30 Sandstone, Quartz, Red Sandstone: 4 Tools Renewable Cobblestone, Stone Brick, Wood, Purpur: Yes All others: No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable Wood: Yes .
In the center of the temple`s ground floor is a single block of blue terracotta. Underneath this terracotta is a `booby-trapped` hidden chamber with four chests that can each contain very valuable loot. The trap consists of a stone pressure plate Pressure Plate Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 2.5 Tools Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable Wooden: No, but catches fire from lava Others: No Drops Itself Data values See Data values Name See Data (located directly under the blue terracotta), connected to a 3x3x1 grid of TNT.
Desert temples look yellow on maps Map Type Tools Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data values Drawn dec: 358 hex: 166 bin: 101100110 Empty dec: 395 hex: 18B bin: 110001011 Name PCPersonal Computer Drawn: filled_map Empty: map PE Drawn: ? Empty: emptymap This , similar to sand and sandstone, but with a distinctive shape.
- See also: Chest loot This table summarizes the average quantity of each item that can be found in a naturally-generated chest, depending on its location. show all columns View at: Chest loot/All edit] Values represent the number of items
Each desert temple chest contains 2 groups of 2–4 and 4 item stacks, with the following distribution:
|Stack Size||Weight||# Items||Chance||# Chests|
Golden @@@#@@@Apple(apple.com)###@### (Normal)
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
Golden AppleTechnology company (Enchanted)
- All enchantments are equally probable, and any level of the enchantment is equally probable.
- `Nothing` does not refer to the chance of an empty chest. Instead, it refers to the chance that the random loot generator will not add any loot on a single roll.
Stone Pressure Plate
Issues relating to ⃢₀ₜDesert temple⃢₀ are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.