- Clocks and Compasses are useless when they are used in The Nether or The End because time does not change, and there is no sun or moon.
- In the 1.4.2 update, if the player puts a Clock into an Item Frame, it will still work which means that this is a good way to make a "wall clock".
- The Clock`s texture is split into two parts - the clock body, and the dial. The dial part of the clock body texture is colored pink, and it is used for binary transparency in game-some graphics. (In this case, the dial texture is an overlay for the pink section.)
- The Clock is perhaps most useful while the player is underground since there is no real way to tell the time while the player is underground, so this is a good way to use the Clock.
- Like Compasses, Clocks work in a Crafting Table which means that the player doesn`t have to craft a Clock in order to see the time.
|“||Keep track of the scary time! A craftable watch lets you know when it`s safe to emerge from the caves.||„|
|—The Halloween Update See the 2010 Halloween Update. For the 2012 Halloween update, see Pretty Scary Update. A complete list of what Notch hoped to finish for the update. A complete list of what Notch|
Clocks are items that display the current in-game time by displaying the sun The sun. The sun is a celestial body that provides light and life for the Minecraft world. Contents 1 Daytime 2 Sunlight 2.1 Effects on mobs 3 History 4 Issues 5 Trivia 6 Gallery 7 and the moon A full moon. The moon is a celestial body that appears during the Minecraft night. Contents 1 Nighttime 1.1 Stars 2 Phases 2.1 Effects on mobs 3 History 4 Issues 5 Trivia 6 Gallery 7 `s position relative to the horizon.
- A clock can be viewed under the item statistics The general statistics screen. Statistics are a game feature that allows players to track how many times they have completed certain tasks. Statistics are divided into four sections: General, Blocks, Items and Mobs. The General page, as long as one has made a clock at some point in the past.
- If sleeping with a clock in your hand, upon waking, or the time is changed through the commands Contents 1 Usage 1.1 Tilde notation 1.2 Target selectors 1.2.1 Target selector variables 1.2.2 Target selector arguments 1.3 Data tags 1.4 Raw JSON text 1.5 Block/item names 2 Summary of commands 3 List of commands , the clock dial will spin rapidly to catch up.
- After completing 100 day-and-night cycles in the Console Edition This is not an official version history or changelog. For the official list, please visit the 4JStudios forum threads for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U or Nintendo or Windowsis a separate viewing area on a computer display screen in a system that allows multiple viewing areas as part of a graphical user interface 10 Edition Windowsis a separate viewing area on a computer display screen in a system that allows multiple viewing areas as part of a graphical user interface 10 Edition Author(s) Mojang AB Platform(s) Written in C++ Latest version 1.1.2 Released Digital - Windows Store Jul. 29th, 2015 Rating(s) ESRB: E10+ 1] PEGI: 7+ 2] DEJUS: 10 3] Size 199.66 - 204.15 you get an achievement and, on the Xbox 360 Edition Xbox 360 Edition Author(s) Mojang AB 4J Studios Platform(s) Xbox 360 Written in C++ 1] Latest version TU53 Released Digital - Marketplace May 9th, 2012 Retail Disc - DVD s Jun. 4th, 2013 Rating(s) (online interactions , you are awarded a miniature clock wristwatch for your Xbox Live avatar to wear.
A single clock can be bought from a librarian villager for 10 to 12 emeralds Emerald Type Raw materials Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 388 hex: 184 bin: 110000100 Name emerald See the gem. For the ore, see Emerald Ore. For as part of their tier 3 trades.
The clock consists of two halves, a day side and a night side. These spin slowly to indicate the time of day, corresponding to the sun or moon`s actual position in the sky. The player is able to sleep Bed Type Block Entity Physics No Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 1 Hardness 0.2 Tool Any tool Renewable Yes Stackable No Flammable PC: No, but catches fire from lava PE: No First appearances See a few seconds after the clock shows exactly dusk.
Clocks will still show the proper time when viewed in any way, including as a dropped item Item Health points 5 () 1] First appearances See History Internal ID PC: 1 PE: 64 Network ID PC: 2 Entity ID PC: item PE: itementity Items are "dropped" blocks or items (non-block resources) which , in a player`s hand, in any inventory or the crafting table, or in an item frame Item Frame Type Decorations Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Internal ID 18 Network ID 71 Entity ID item_frame Drops Item Frame (1) The item it contains. First appearances See History Data values Computer .
Clocks do not work in the Nether A view of the Nether. The Nether is a hell-like dimension, filled with fire, lava, and dangerous mobs. Contents 1 Accessing 2 Environment 2.1 Mobs 3 Generation 3.1 Naturally generated 3.2 Naturally created 3.3 Structures or the End See the dimension. For the achievement, see Achievements#The End.. For the advancement, see Advancements#The End. A view of the central End island. The ender dragon can be seen flying around obsidian pillars, , the dial will instead rewind rapidly showing random times of the day, making it useless for determining the time.
Issues relating to ⃢₀ₜClock⃢₀ are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
|Gold Ingot||Redstone||Gold Ingot|