Alpha 1.0.6, also known as Seecret Friday 5, was the fifth seecret update Notch sneaking, a function added in the final Seecret Update. “ I think ill do a seecret update today! OooooOOOoo! „ —Notch 1] The Seecret Updates were a series of ten updates released by Notch which added boats, cacti and large trees Tree Biome Anywhere in the Overworld where light and dirt are present. Consists of Wood Leaves Vines (large jungle, dying and some fallen trees) Mushroom (some fallen trees) Cocoa (some jungle trees) Can generate post-generation
- Boats Boat Type Vehicles Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable No Flammable No, but drops except in lava Internal ID PC: 41 PE: 90 Network ID PC: 1 Entity ID boat Drops See Drops Health points 4 added
- Cacti Cactus Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 2 Tool Any tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Experience Smelted: 0.2 Drops Itself Data value dec: 81 hex: 51 bin: 1010001 Name cactus “ What do you reckon added, players are hurt 7 () while breaking them, and 1 () standing on top of them.
- Large trees added
- Items can now be seen being held in third person.
- Animals only spawn on grass
- Snowballs stack up to 16
- Thrown snowballs don`t disappear
- Snow blocks only take 4 snowballs instead of 9
- Leaves don`t disappear
1 bug fixed
- Fixed snow falling through snow blocks.